I just finished reading Ted Kaczynski's manifesto...

I just finished reading Ted Kaczynski's manifesto. Through out he would often say "we" in context that wouldn't make since for him to be talking in 2nd/ 3rd person. I read after that he would often leave the initials "FC" short for "Freedom Club" on the caps of many of his bombs. But everything I read about him says he worked alone. Was he fucking with the FBI or are there others that worked with him still out there?

Attached: MV5BN2UwOTdiMDgtYTZkYi00MjQ1LTkyODctMzk1Mjk4NTFhNGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY1200_CR146,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 62.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just a mathematical convention, he was a mathematician

>Was he fucking with the FBI
Got it in one guess there chief. You're a regular Sherlock.

it was him and his trans alter ego

How so?
Of course he fucked with the FBI plenty but it seemed from his writing that he would also have a deeper goal for these actions.

I think apart from fucking with the feds he was trying to convey to the reader: "If you agree with me..." either (A) "...we aren't alone seek the others like us." or (B) "...you need to help others understand."

thats just the way we write, its a convention, idk why. funny enough was one of the first things I thought when I started writing like that. As in I thought "oh haha, thats probably why uncle ted writes like that."

Deagol is NOT a transie!

Attached: 4DA4385D-0C81-4D1E-8AFA-E6938CAE933B.jpg (1280x720, 291.97K)

are you fucking retarded
we seriously need to butcher you esl cunts
in a lot of formal writing 'we' and other plural pronouns are used.

You need to learn how to read bud. I said it was used in contexts that it wouldn't make sense. "That's why WE at FC took action".

He was a broken genius at best after his encounter with psychic driving courtesy the CIA. I think he honestly believes in his work but it stems from a perverted point of origin that compromises it philosophically

The killing was a perversion, but the rest of his thinking is clear enough

>Ted Kaczynski's manifesto
Is it worth reading?

meh

False. The criticisms and killing were justified. The “simultaneous world wide revolution” was a result of whatever mushrooms were growing in his shack

It was interesting but a bit boring at times. He makes a lot of assumptions and treats his opinions as facts. But if you enjoy exploring the mind of a brilliant mad man then yes you should read. It's pretty short, took me a couple hours.

American reading comprehension strikes again

>you have to be insane and brainwashed to kill people
???
Were all the vikings going out on a wee pillage in the olden dies MK Ultrad by the CIA too?

LMAO, he was virulently anti-trans even way back then. He created Gender Critical before we actually needed it.

He literally almost got a sex change

No, he wasn't. Why do you come in here just to blatantly lie?

I remember reading somewhere that he used a plural pronoun to give the impression that the bombs were coming from a group of people and not an individual, in order to make the whole endeavor seem like even more of a threat.

>this is just some renegade schizo innawoods

vs

>an organization of people sending bombs

The first and last 3rds of the manifesto described his opinions of all leftist ideology as being the products of self hatred and low confidence. I've never seen anything saying he almost had a sex change, but he likely changed his mind with his new found opinions on leftism. You either didn't read his manifesto or have 0 reading comprehension.

Does his case debunk the "ultra efficient government agencies" meme? They would have never discovered him if not for his brother.

"For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being a female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment."
You clearly do not know much about him at all

>How so?
Mathematical papers are overwhelmingly written multiple authors by this point, and using "I" instead of "we" when there are multiple authors is a severe faux pas. You can still use "I" if you're the only author, but being the only author is already a small faux pas for any substantial work in the contemporary academia - everyone reads it as you saying "I'm so good, I don't even NEED any colleagues", and nobody likes that kind of a smartass, so usually you include at least one of your pals even if you wrote the whole thing entirely by yourself (and he's expected to do the same for you).

So everyone includes multiple authors and writes "we" until it becomes an ingrained habit.

Yes. It also speaks to lack of loyalty in whitoids. I would defend my brother to my dying breath even if he genocided a bunch of children. Would straight up start a blood feud spanning generations if anyone killed him and I barely even speak to him anymore.

>I would defend my brother to my dying breath even if he genocided a bunch of children.
What would you do if he engaged in racemixing, tho?

kill his bastard spawns ofc

Honor kill him and any mixed abominations he sired. He would never do that though. He is a liberal arts major but constantly and casually drops the hard n bomb and shamed his friend into breaking up with his black girlfriend and used his clout to then get him fired from his cushy government job.

Cool quote, now let's see the source....

Literally just look it up yourself, it's not exactly rare information

So the cia was bugging his phone and brain all the way back then.
Yeah, really convincing when you put quotation marks around a copy/pasta.

like I said, if you don't want to take my word for it research it yourself retard

it's like sam hyde says in the new podcast ep, when you feel the cia giving you mental illness with a microwave gun just walk away
that's what he did he moved into the forest

Why don’t you research how “trans” isn’t real. I mean it’s a mental problem some people fall into, but there’s no such thing as a transition.
Stop polluting the whole site with this niche issue, FBI man.

I agree that it is a mental issue, I'm just saying Ted almost did it

New to Ted.
He talks shit about “leftists” but those are just liberals who’ve been corralled into the peace movement. He tips his hat to early leftists of the more spirited past. Read Gelderloos and he’s proof that we still have a spirited left lurking about.
Organize around class lines, ignore the left/right dichotomy. Fuck their divisions and labels.

>Look it up yourself
Lmao, thanks partner. Good try though, spreading disinformation can't be easy.

You can say whatever you want but it holds no merit without a source. If you want to be taken seriously then it's your responsibility to provide a source. It's your fault you look like a lying fool right now.

This is a direct quote from this anons mom: "I hate my fat retarded son and I enjoy giant black cocks filling all my hole."
Source: do your own research fag.

If you don't believe me literally do your own research it takes no effort. It's a well known and highly documented thing. You are just mad that Kaczynski isn't as le epic based at owning the libs as you thought he was

If you'd have said "Organize against technology, ignore the left/right dichotomy. Fuck their divisions and labels.", you would've gotten.

While he was an unknown bomber he tried to masquerade as a bigger group

Lol, ok Mr. Goldberg.

I'm searching now and the only sources claiming this are Twitter and Reddit.... Glad I did my research and found out you are a retarded redditor going off hearsay.

To make it seem more formal and less like it was just one crazy guy in a shed doing it. If you say "i bombed and killed 3 people and wounded 21 others because I believe that x" then you sound crazy (which he is, but there is still some truth to it)

stop looking on twitter and reddit then retard, that doesn't count as research

Like I said, in some parts it wouldn't make sense as formal writing. He would literally be referring to himself as part of a small group.

I googled it and those are the only sources provided. 0 scholarly articles, nothing on the wiki, 0 results anywhere except for Twitter and Reddit. Should I try webMD next or am I good to come to the obvious conclusion that you're talking out your ass?

It was literally part of his psychiatrist report you clearly haven't looked

No. Too many are quite attached to the modern world. Just create something they can say is quantitatively better than their collapsing system and they’ll join you. Technology can be whittled away as resources become scarce (as the enemy will try to break us that way) and the environmental issues mount. You start with the rallying call of “brutal and short life of pain, forward!” And no one will follow you. Especially this generation.

I did look at it and it says nothing about it. What section are you referring to? Here it is Incase you forgot to actually read it ;)
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport1.html

>I-I-I’m privy to the un-redacted version because I work with the NSA…

Thanks for linking it, you clearly did not read it because it is said right here.

"During that time period he became convinced that he should undergo sex change surgery. He recounts that he was aware that this would require a psychiatric referral, and he set up an appointment at the Health Center at the University to discuss this issue."

Lol, cope harder Mr. Goldberg.
It literally does not say that anywhere in the report. Nice try though.

>Goldberg
I’m making fun of the guy. Don’t you know how greentext works?

Are you actually blind? The paragraph starting with "While at the University of Michigan"

I thought you were mocking me, I'm not the brightest.
Nice try Me. Goldberg

you should kill your brother for being a sociopath

Not really.