Kraftwerk edition

Kraftwerk edition

previous:

Attached: file.png (500x500, 516.1K)

I hate this stupid general and I'm going to see Kraftwerk in a few weeks.

Do you consider yourself to be intelligent?

CHERNOBYL-L-L-L
HARRISBURG-G-G
SELLAFIELD-D-D-D
HIROSHIMAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nabokov said he wished he could see 27-year-old Edgar Allen Poe's marriage to his 13-year-old first cousin. What did Nabokov mean by this?

People can’t search for this thread stupid OP. Are you a newfag?

I forget sometimes all these 60s/70s bands are still alive and touring.

jelly, where at?

Yes and no. Lots of the key personnel from old-school Boomer acts have been dying off over the past decade or so. Florian Schneider himself died a year or two ago, but he hung it up and left the band much earlier, about a decade-plus ago. The only original member remaining is Ralf Hutter, and Ralf is on record as saying he's going to keep doing the show until he kicks it. I'm honestly surprised they're traveling since they're old men, there's a war on and the world has gone to hell, but then there's the Fuck It, I'm Going To Live My Life mentality, which is healthy.

Today, the Kraftwerk show is very easy: set up a few laptops, push a few buttons, play the old favorites with the visual of a quartet. Still going to enjoy it and worth every pfennig. It's a much easier sort of show to play if you're an old man, as opposed to a rock concert-They're city-hopping every other day as if they were in their prime, which I take as proof of how (relatively) easy it is to do a show. Got it down to a science.

Prefer not to say, I was honestly surprised they'd come around this C-list town in Ralf's dotage. They're doing a pretty good coverage of the USA, I would recommend checking tour dates, if you really want to swing it there might be something near you that you could see in time. Might be your only chance.

I guess it's a ship of Theseus situation then. I think most big rock bands from back then have overwent almost complete lineup changes already

No, just dumb

I am the Supreme Midwit

Well bros, after a two year hiatus I am finally going back to college. I'm 23 and I'm gonna be in intro level classes with 18 year olds. Not too excited but now that I'm not some awkward and dorky teen anymore, maybe I can snag a gf.
Also need some advice. I can take 5 classes in a six week summer session and transfer to university in fall, or I can break them up over the next two semesters and start university next spring. I really cant imagine pissing around a community college til I'm 24. Is it worth biting the bullet and just overloading on classes this summer?

I can't see how you can pull that off if you have a job or a social life. If I remember correctly most community colleges have a limit to how many credit hours you can sign up for per term anyway.

>I can't see how you can pull that off if you have a job or a social life.
Haha yeah

they're $100 :/

Isn't that relatively cheap? Never been to a concert so I wouldn't know.

Then how are you paying for school. In my state they only give fee waivers to poorfags who are no longer being claimed on taxes by their parents.

I worked for the past two years and I live with my dad so I have no bills. I have lot of money saved up so I can go six weeks without working. I'm sure my dad would even throw me a few bucks because he's desperate for at least one of his children to get a degree

Is Japanese Doraemon Yea Forums or not?

my roommate is asleep and I want to talk to him but he's knocked out. I'm also hungry

I found a catholic girl that is into literature and philosophy, and actually cares about me
Im really happy and full of enthusiasm and motivation. Just completed a painting in one sitting and started writings

Attached: 1651328579451.gif (292x288, 333.14K)

That's an upper-middle range price. It's not as bad as trying to see the Rolling Stones or a top40 artist by any means, but most artists that I've seen, even at major venues, have been under $50.

I'm happy for you brother

wagmi

Attached: 1649280244273.gif (350x258, 414.24K)

I hope you make it bro

What am I in for?

Attached: c339fc_9542891.jpg (609x445, 49.06K)

Attached: 77D02653-EFDB-4881-9825-42FB15CDB8F3.jpg (625x265, 28.28K)

Depends on where you sit in my case, KikeMaster wants to tack on another 40bux for remote service but I live close to the box office so I'm gonna go there. I could do the rearmost nosebleed for 60 bucks or so, thing isn't even close to sold out yet.

Concerts generally range between 30-300 USD per person in my experience depending on the popularity/"up-and-coming" status of the act, and I've never bought a ticket near that upper range. As the other user said, if you're going to see some established Boomer act the kikes will milk you for 200bux or so if you want a decent view and I have a smaller case of that going on in my own ticket decision. Kraftwerk will be a nice addition to other electronic acts I've seen (usually in smaller shows on the lower range):

-Autechre (twice in two different cities)
-Squarepusher (best concert I've been to, AMA)
-DeadMau5
-DJ Shadow (with his rapper collective)

Last show I went to was Zakir Hussain maybe two years before covid, sat up in a nosebleed and had a lovely time. He did two pieces together with a guy on a sit-down stringed instrument. Lots of well-dressed, nice Indian people, there was even a woman sitting next to me and she could tell I was digging it. She even whispered to me when they would do the bendy-things with the notes, "Isn't that nice?", I muttered "Uh huh...", paying attention.

fuck israel

Just finished book 7 of the History of the Peloponnesian War
Jesus Christ that was grim

>DJ Shadow
Man that brings up some bittersweet memories. I first saw him at one of the best underground hip hop spots in my city. You never knew who the fuck would show up unannounced and do a set. Shame it got shut down because of #metoo bullshit.

Let the good times roll!
I have a theory that for these old actors and musicians performing and having the routine of touring/film-shoots provides just enough mental and physical stimulation to keep them healthy for their age, but not enough stress or stimulation to cause them to have debilitating injury.
Deep Purple is the ultimate Ship of Theseus

Attached: LemmyGun.jpg (300x168, 9.25K)

Boutta masturbate. See you guys in 5 minutes

I'll be counting the seconds until you return...

I'm back

I hate couples so much. I feel like I would still hate couples even if I got a girlfriend since at this point I'm so bitter and spiteful it has become a core part of my personality.

Attached: 1651383104401.jpg (735x642, 51.31K)

I was supposed to do things today and all I did was read 20 pages of picrel and spend 30 minutes drawing. I fucked up some accounting and agonized over having to admit to it all afternoon but I did finally get it taken care of.

Attached: 51wt03FKzL._SX325_BO1204203200_.jpg (327x499, 31.35K)

*Kiss*

Attached: image0 (5).gif (112x112, 311.65K)

> Any Lithuanians in Vilnius want to be frens?
Do you have a spare room?

Attached: 4DCDC75B-6BC0-4E1C-9ED2-32481BABFC94.jpg (1500x1126, 695.75K)

Well you acknowledged it, that's a start.
I can't find the "just stop caring" pepe but you know what you need to do. I'm not saying this to be a moral fag, I'm saying this because my deeply ingrained belief is that anything that makes you angry or spiteful passively is counterproductive. If anything I'm advocating for a kind of apathetic egocentrism. You dig?

Sorry bro but I'm not gonna stop caring. I think that people have emotions for a reason and there's a good reason for me to be angry at couples, and that's because I'm jealous of them and upset at my own sexual and romantic failures. If I become apathetic then there's no motivating force to make me finally have sex and stop being such an incel. Maybe any possible girlfriend I get will be into ryona and let me take it out on her.

Attached: 1651618181236.jpg (900x784, 82.19K)

Just because emotions exist for a good reason does not mean every felt emotion is reasonable or justified.

Motivation is not a useful way to think of things, any moron can work harder, but if you want to succeed at something or at least make consistent progress you want to do it effortlessly. That doesn't just apply to dating but almost any possible ambition you have in life.
Work smarter > work harder
But then again maybe it is the right approach for you. Good luck with it.

Why?

I can save her

Attached: 1651717514412.jpg (2048x1536, 570.46K)

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR AN ABORTION

Attached: 1651516111862.jpg (973x1071, 125.78K)

I donno. Looks nice. Would consider relocating.
Sorry, I should have indicated that I’m not from Lithuania

>"Hates" life
>Still makes the effort to do her makeup and mask up
Femoids are fucking clowns.

>"hates" life
>still eats and drinks rather than simply dying
Moids are fucking clowns.

What’s the fucking malfunction in your brain?
She’s bitter and scared with a dark sense of humor. Just aching to be a part of something meaningful, and can’t even make a relevant sign for this shitshow the libs have walked her and her friends into.
She’s a female version of you clowns, is what I’m saying.

I'm familiar even as a metal head. I have a thing for electronic music that started way back in 1997. That's when 'Entroducing " came out

She never said she hates life

But I don't hate life or women. It's just hilarious that these roasties get worked into a shoot over the dumbest things. Fucking marionettes for globohomo and it works because simps like you will make excuses for them all the live long day.

Wow. Touchy.
>I don’t hate roasties!
Suurre

Isn't Squarepusher loosely associated with q-Ziq and all that stuff?

As far as electronic music goes I'm into EBM, rhythmic noise, ritual ambient, experimental industrial, harsh noise, neofolk and power electronics mainly.

Man I was bummed when Lemmy died.

Me too. I was actually researching for a role based on him at the time he died, which was fucking weird.

I'm Christian because I hope for an eternal life, an infinite exploration of things like in my escapist fantasy, rewards for doing good, to be loved, a rational grounding of faith against the uncertainty of a complex universe.

The mark of a good movie is that on top of a great movie it also provide you good music to listen to when outside the movie