Write What's On Your Mind

farfalle edition

previous:

Attached: Farfalle_Pasta.jpg (2592x1944, 851.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QxQC7tNRwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder to have sex

Attached: 1643290211240.jpg (500x667, 37.43K)

I hate farfalle, can never get them cooked just right, since the pinched middle and the sides take different time to cook.

Why are cat ears and collars so sexy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=1QxQC7tNRwM
>it's the crocodile
>the crocodile
>the fucking crocodile

what did he mean by this?

Fuck off Gardner

consent laws would have to be restructured to favor the male over the female in order for that to happen
I dunno I used to have an ex and she'd meow like a cat at me just to try and be cute.

I hate waking up from sleep. The anxiety is so overwhelming, I feel like I’m having a heart attack each time.

Attached: 1A0C1779-5746-41E6-8C96-B98616A6B085.jpg (1536x2048, 694.32K)

Yeah butterfly ruins everything, even pasta

I feel like I haven't seen a post from butterfly in a while

Nothing in particular. I only think in universals.

This is now bone of my bones
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man.
- Genesis 2:23

Attached: ywabaw.jpg (483x635, 32.82K)

>She shall be called Woman (male)

That's a cool paradox.

I hate my fucking job so much. I’m so lucky this is like an easy job. I think if I was one of those people who had to do this all day everyday I would shoot myself.

Most of the time I'm inspired to write it's dialogue, but that always leaves me having to create a setting afterwards and I suck at that shit; can I get some eyes on this?

Attached: CaptureWW.jpg (857x319, 101.65K)

If anyone wanna exchange emails in a longer snail mail format, message me at atol#3812
Im a 27 year old guy whos into Tolstoy, Pynchon, Wittgenstein, Camus and others
Music has been my strong interest over the years
Lately I've been dissillusioned by society in general, by popular currents in which i just cant seem to find my place. I'd like to connect with others who find it hard to have an intellectual discourse in this consumerist, shallow times

Attached: Nicolas_Jaar_Cenizas_Album_Cover.png (316x316, 12.1K)

what job?

I dated a woman who had invented a song and dance to remember which type of macaroni was which. Overall I was not very fond of her.

when naked, I look like someone who poses as a nude model in his free time

Going to bed early because I have to wage slave tomorrow.
I leave my house at 05:25 and am back at home at around 17:15
Roughly 12 hours dealing with work and when I'm back home I can't stay up too late because I'd be less productive when waging the next day.
Counting down the days until I quit my job (August but most likely in July when I take the rest of my vacation days before leaving)

>need to have read Aristotle Metaphysics ~7 hours due
>trying to make sense out of it
>feel like my brain is internally bleeding and about to destruct

Why I am the way I am?

Genetics, parenting, school socialization and entry into sexual life in adolescence.

By the time we were somewhat capable of making rational decision, most of us were already fucked up beyond repair.

>destruct
*explode
To give a demonstration..

I figured out how to solve this board from being shit.
Split into two boards.

Yea Forums can stay the same, where the focus is on literature, novels, poetry, drama, etc. Basically any of the creative works.

But then a second board created called /phil/ or something where the focus is on philosophy and works of nonfiction. Basically where the adults will go.

There's no reason not to do this. People get to have actual discussion and debate on the philosophy board, and tranny jannies no longer get triggered that threads are being made about dead white men. Everybody wins.

Just use big words in your essay and you'll be able to bullshit a B+. Your professor probably doesn't understand the work either, unironically.

>I figured out how
user, everyone has been asking this, it's just that Hiro won't care, recently he was too busy making Yea Forums spinoffs nobody asked for.

And as the inequalities grow and globalization advances the more people will not only get detached from reality but realize that it wasn't real to begin with

>be constantly
>when the girl was born and raised her husband was the first shot
>"is good here and there?"
>her name
>he doesn't
>"why would you take a break?"
>he can
>she has been
>never heard of them
>always hear
>finally

Attached: 1648591198935.jpg (375x500, 33.25K)

Does anyone have any experience with antidepressants? Do they help?

Don't take them. They fuck up your brain

Yes. When I don't take my medications, I'm so anxious I can't eat or sleep. If you need them, you need them. People who tell you not to take them if you need them are normies and should be ignored.

The cure for depression is finding something you are passionate about in life. Pills are jew pseudoscience.

>finding something you are passionate about in life
you have better chance at winning national lottery

>I dunno I used to have an ex and she'd meow like a cat at me just to try and be cute.
Lmao I laughed at my ex when she tried to act cute because of how goofy it was after I saw her doing this on purpose. I have a few videos/pics of her just being funny unwillingly and it always cracks me up. One time she was eating a whole pizza alone on the couch and the face she made when I jumped at her with my camera on was priceless. One time I was filming us while I was on her knees, she tried to smile down at me and literally drooled on my face. I miss the stupid idiot so much.

/phil/ would just turn into another /his/

No. That’s why we have big pharma.
See

I had to read it 3 times in order to understand it and overall it was just difficult to read. I didn't feel anything, perhaps because it's such a short and out-of-context piece. It's only my opinion though and I'm retarded with with a low attention span (I only read royal road fictions, which are packed with action) so you shouldn't take it to heart.

Says the depressed person.
I know you think it's like this unattainable goal, but I promise when you find the reason you've been put on this earth, you will laugh at the time you were depressed.
t. former depressed person
>inb4 you can't cure depression without pills
Wrong.

Except actually good.

What is there to discuss about history?
>dude some battle happened in 1744!
>cool!
>[thread goes to page 10]

This is what i’m hoping they will do. Are you able to enjoy things again?

I found it clunky when I started reading it but as it continued I began to appreciate the style. I could easily see myself reading a novel written like this.

The last line is definitely way too much though.
>the crystalline cognizant
I can work out what you meant by this, but I had to work out what it meant instead of just understanding it. Complex ideas are good but you have to express them in an intuitive way.

And what’s your passion?

I like learning as much about the universe as possible. I started teaching myself mathematics and philosophy. Basically stopped watching movies and TV (that shit is cancer). I'm also currently writing a book in my spare time. Simple, but they give me a purpose now.

SSRIs don’t make you happy. They just numb social anxiety, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, etc. You can use them as a tool to start a regiment of forced socialization, exercise, other healthy habits, and other stuff to help you out.

Not sure on long term use. I been off and on them when I was younger. Not sure if they did damage. I don’t think so really — smoking weed regularly and other drugs do way more long term damage in my opinion.

>teaching myself mathematics and philosophy
This gets old after a while. How old are you?

>They just numb social anxiety, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, etc
If they can do this, I’ll gladly take them for the rest of my life.

Nah. Don't try that. Don't try to bring other people down to your level, especially those who are trying to left you up. If things you do are getting old, you still have some unfinished business from the time you were depressed that you still haven't resolved yet.
I've had this mindset since like 2013/2014. I've seen the light and hope you do too.

>There's no reason not to do this.
as someone who browses this board many hours a day: do you have any idea how dead Yea Forums already is?

And that is precisely because of the conflict of interest in its users. There are people on here who genuinely want to have stimulating discussions and debates.
And there are others who make meme threads like
>Nabokov's opinions
>Hey what was Lovecraft's cat's name again?
>Joyce liked farts XD
>Hey guys, I never read a book in my life. Should I start with Moby Dick?
But those low quality threads get to stay up because they are """""literature""""" apparently.

you just want to be 'jakd aren't you

I'm watching a squirrel collect snacks from the tree branches outside my window!

Thanks, i hope i do too.

Based. Sounds comfy.

>get to stay up
rent free

wait between the afficionados of great literature and the schopenhauer larpers, who is it that WANTS james joyces farts? how is that resolved by this?

Post-Mortem Potty Training Club

Attached: 80103859(40997)_Release_0.jpg (454x540, 68.23K)

Theres some fat fuck near me in the library who has spent the last hour just sitting there, breathing heavily. At some points he gasps for breath and snorts. He briefly fell asleep and snored. He's also noisily riffling through a bag of chips and crunching on them. I fucking hate fat people.

/his/ is history and humanities. The board already encompasses philosophy. Ive followed a few philosophy and religion threads that were moved from here to there. As soon as /his/ gets involved it turns to absolute dogshit. /phil/ I have no doubt would turn into the same.

90$ bar tab last night. I am a slave to my afflictions.

Attached: illegal.jpg (3016x4032, 3.87M)