/trek/

Captain Solo Edition
Previous:

Attached: solo.jpg (1080x1349, 65.35K)

Attention /trek/ posters!

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums - Television & Film. You may post about ANY official Star Trek content that is Yea Forums related (i.e., live-action content). Conversations pertaining to set and prop design, visual effects, and sound are welcome as long as they remain on-topic in relation to their respective shows or movies (more on that in GENERAL ORDER THREE).

GENERAL ORDER TWO: If you wish to discuss animated content (e.g., The Animated Series, Lower Decks, Prodigy) proceed to Yea Forums - Comics & Cartoons and make a thread for the show you wish to discuss, or participate in a pre-existing one. From now on, failure to adhere to this rule will be met with extreme prejudice due to previous abuse. Reporting off-topic content is encouraged.

GENERAL ORDER THREE: Other Star Trek content, relating to Yea Forums - Video Games (e.g., Star Trek Online) or /tg/ - Traditional Games (e.g., Star Trek Adventures) should be discussed on their respective boards.

GENERAL ORDER FOUR: The television programs known as "Enterprise," "Discovery," "Picard," and "Strange New Worlds" can be discussed in /trek/, but they are not part of the main line Star Trek continuity.

GENERAL ORDER FIVE: While the use of a username and a tripcode is not strictly forbidden, you should refrain from using them in /trek/ if you wish to avoid targeted harassment. Anonymity is an integral aspect of Yea Forums's unique culture, and attempts to create a persona are generally frowned upon. Furthermore, the use of avatars--images that become a user's signature--is against the board rules, and should be reported as such.

GENRAL ORDER SIX: Respect board rules; they are here for a reason. Contrary to popular belief, Yea Forums is not lawless, and users are still expected to follow a certain set of guidelines. Reporting content that violates the rules is your absolute obligation as a /trek/ poster, as it ensures the continuing quality and integrity of Star Trek discussion on Yea Forums.

Attached: attention trek posters.jpg (236x245, 8.18K)

Who would win, Kirk or Solo?

Attached: EED361AE-BF0A-424C-82DD-3A650C39FB25.jpg (515x666, 61.63K)

Kirk, easily.

These threads are getting worse all the time.

Attached: Quark.jpg (1200x919, 88.27K)

Kirk would crush him and Leia would cuck him (with Kirk)

Attached: 1652110445604.jpg (640x796, 601.28K)

Enterprise curbstomps the Falcon. Not so sure about the captains though.

Finally some good fucking rules.

Attached: sisko toast.jpg (1080x819, 67.38K)

GET OFF MY SHIP!

Attached: get off my plane.png (1328x552, 428.06K)

Attached: file.png (1274x844, 1.03M)

ACTUAL NEW

Attached: oh i don't think so.jpg (348x263, 5.94K)

>word words words words words words
chuds can't meme

Attached: FP6s2dJXMAgONzO.jpg (962x1200, 111.34K)

Attached: 1651294161128.png (1194x1678, 1.22M)

But this one is properly formatted. What is your problem?

NON TROLLING NEW

kys

You forgot the rule about not jacking off to other posters.

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

MEMORANDUM
TO: /trek/
RE: Proper Formatting and Other Basic Rules re /trek/ New Thread Creation

A properly formatted /trek/ OP has the following:

"/trek/" must be the subject. Do not add descriptors like "- Star Trek General." Everybody knows what /trek/ is.

The thread image may be any Star Trek or Star Trek-related image that doesn't violate the blue board rules. This includes Paramount+ Trek images. The image may not be a troll image of any type, even if it is technically Star Trek-related.

The first line of the body of the post must be "XYZ Edition" where XYZ complies with the blue board rules and relates in some meaningful way to the image.

After "XYZ Edition" use two carriage returns and type "PREVIOUS:" where 123456789 is the previous /trek/ thread. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL.

The OP may choose to also add the PRIME DIRECTIVE two carriage returns below the PREVIOUS line. This is optional--it is encouraged when there is substantial infighting but discouraged when things are reasonably peaceful. The PRIME DIRECTIVE in current use is as follows:

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

After posting a new /trek/ thread, announce the post with a link at the end of the previous /trek/ thread.

In the event multiple new /trek/s are posted, the mods will select one at random to survive, but it is nice if you are a later poster to direct people to the first /trek/ in your late-posted /trek/. This is a courtesy required in all situations except where an earlier /trek/ is fatally defective in some way. That determination is complex and outside the scope of this memorandum.

t. RulesChad

Kirk.

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

MEMORANDUM
TO: /trek/
RE: Proper Formatting and Other Basic Rules re /trek/ New Thread Creation

A properly formatted /trek/ OP has the following:

"/trek/" must be the subject. Do not add descriptors like "- Star Trek General." Everybody knows what /trek/ is.

The thread image may be any Star Trek or Star Trek-related image that doesn't violate the blue board rules. This includes Paramount+ Trek images. The image may not be a troll image of any type, even if it is technically Star Trek-related.

The first line of the body of the post must be "XYZ Edition" where XYZ complies with the blue board rules and relates in some meaningful way to the image.

After "XYZ Edition" use two carriage returns and type "PREVIOUS:" where 123456789 is the previous /trek/ thread. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL.

The OP may choose to also add the PRIME DIRECTIVE two carriage returns below the PREVIOUS line. This is optional--it is encouraged when there is substantial infighting but discouraged when things are reasonably peaceful. The PRIME DIRECTIVE in current use is as follows:

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

After posting a new /trek/ thread, announce the post with a link at the end of the previous /trek/ thread.

In the event multiple new /trek/s are posted, the mods will select one at random to survive, but it is nice if you are a later poster to direct people to the first /trek/ in your late-posted /trek/. This is a courtesy required in all situations except where an earlier /trek/ is fatally defective in some way. That determination is complex and outside the scope of this memorandum.

t. RulesChad

Attached: B53C3878-D3B5-4AFA-827E-ED15AF140E4D.png (500x468, 74.37K)

test

Attached: 1651679981205.png (1154x821, 525.78K)

Attached: 1649812988844.png (624x624, 530.03K)

RulesChad is dead. Long live Rules Gul.

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Dukat laugh.jpg (692x530, 83.63K)

Cringe

Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

Attached: 223918F5-A2B8-40C4-AB43-8718DB9CFDCE.jpg (1300x1400, 287.69K)

She gots them child bearing hips

Attached: BBC5EC65-23EC-4F2A-AB60-AB0551785DC8.gif (293x418, 868.18K)

Attached: 284B93D7-253E-4BC8-884D-7230E647CB18.jpg (736x414, 46.41K)

Attached: 165A80F4-2866-4951-A49E-3EAB7F822170.gif (220x252, 15.06K)

She's got that child aborting hair.

Kek

Attached: 3E4C1B37-81C6-44F4-8FD0-EC469D25F908.jpg (735x833, 90.35K)

Attached: F1E44AED-FF43-4219-BA1E-3ABDE422B4B3.jpg (1060x1500, 185.44K)

Attached: 0E805083-C142-4BBB-86EB-F31145544D50.jpg (429x429, 40.89K)

Solo in command of USS Reliant.

Do you have any source for this?

Attached: zvknw4.png (326x405, 87.76K)

What the actual fuck is wrong with this IP. I think the marvel cinematic universe has doomed all media. Why the fuck is this happening. We need 1 good star trek series. Not 20 each trying to capture a certain demographic (and failing)

Are there any Star Trek kits of shuttles in the same scale as the Revell Star Wars kits? Looking for the classic TNG shuttle but if all that exists is something from VOY or whatever I guess I could smash it up and bury it in some rocks like it crashed.

Attached: 476C9894-6996-4879-884C-C4F37E2DF9FE.jpg (4030x2568, 1.75M)

Don’t believe in everything you read online.

Don't believe in the wikipedia article for star trek prodigy? I dont give a fuck about the tranny shit, but why is there like 6 concurrent star trek series?

If it’s on Wikipedia then fine.

They don't all air at once.

Stop mixing universes and I might help you.

I knew that much... What exactly is your point?

Did you paint that?

Wish I could help, but I don’t know a lot about modeling kits.

Keep us posted user.

In terms of chronology, which book should I read first? Kenobi or Rise of Darth Vader?

>not a Trek ship
>not even Boba’s ship
Your minis pain me, Vee

>Boba Fett’s Starship

Attached: tired of your shit pepe.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

Is this thread safe?

There's nothing stopping you guys from making /wars/ if that's what you like now

Boba Fett more like booba feet hehe

I think it's time to bring back /wars/ since the same copypasta faggot who threatened to spam and sage /wars/ into oblivion is clearly here now.

New series ep 1 was great
At long last they may have realised that if it aint broke dont fix it

This is /trek/.

Judy’s behind this. Isn’t it obvious?

That’d be kino.

I have no idea who Judy is, but this is the same kind of shit we put up with in /wars/ last year.

>not even the mc of his IP
Solo would be a comedy relief character on TOS who tries to sleep with Uhura

This seems darker

>Boba Fett capturing rebel spies claiming to be from another timeline where the Empire is called the Federation
I wish I had toys

In a Mirror, Darkly?

>other thread immediately dies
>spam here intensifies
Damn bro you do this shit all day?
Every day?

Yes

Some faggots just want to watch the generals burn.

Do you think he has anything better to do? He’s been shitting up /trek/ for 20 hours yesterday.

Yes

Why would you name a ship Slave I?

Attached: 20220511_112206.jpg (426x559, 98.15K)

To let my prey know what time it is

>new rules get posted
>cartroons lose their shit and start spamming two threads at once

Attached: it’s all so tiresome.jpg (1000x562, 66.09K)

That was a declaration of war.

I don't recall the original reason why, but the name was retconned with the creation of jango. It became a pun since Jango was a slave and escaped, it means "the slave won".

I think everyone started ignoring you like an hour ago. My eyes don’t even see your posts anymore, to be honest. They just see “spam spam spam” and move on to the next post

There's only one rule /trek/ has ever needed and that's "post about star trek"

Sometimes we discuss how Trek relates to other things, like how those bodies the cops have been finding in reservoirs were put there before TNG aired.