IF A MAN DOES NOT MARRY ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I WILL BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT

>IF A MAN DOES NOT MARRY ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I WILL BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (716x960, 47.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vasulka.org/archive/Artists2/Flint/Blueprint.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WBiLeTVieSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd have fucked her

Seriously? Another thread? Come on jannies/mods…yall need to do better than this….

>Chubbuck's focus on her lack of intimate relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression. Her mother later summarized that "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching, and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man. Her brother Greg later recalled she had gone out with a man several times before moving to Sarasota, but agreed that she had trouble connecting socially in the beach resort town. He believed her constant self-deprecation for being "dateless" contributed to her ongoing depression.[15]

>According to a 1974 Sally Quinn article in The Washington Post, Chubbuck had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.[11] Chubbuck's lack of a romantic partner was considered a tangent of her desperate need to have close friends, though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her. She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments others paid her.[16]

>Chubbuck had her right ovary removed in an operation the year before her suicide, and had been told that if she did not become pregnant within two to three years, it was unlikely she would ever be able to conceive.[11]

>A week before her suicide, she told night news editor Rob Smith that she had bought a gun and joked about killing herself on air. Smith later stated that he did not respond to what he thought was Chubbuck's "sick" attempt at humor, and changed the subject.[9]

its so over. if being a little autistic for a woman in the 70s is like this what hope do i have

Attached: christine.jpg (300x168, 6.18K)

She was a creep

Attached: Creep.jpg (522x539, 97.75K)

What is this from?

vasulka.org/archive/Artists2/Flint/Blueprint.pdf

The first femcel?

damn...

Attached: 1642241604152.png (190x200, 4.56K)

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Quite stylish!

Attached: Frasier.jpg (719x719, 113.48K)

Is that a drawing of Foreverial Tied Up Chubbuck?

>Christine ChudBuck
Another day, another proof we're in a simulation

Nowadays she'd probably just become a ftm tranny

More like pristine buttock

Dang bros, where can I find a woman like that nowadays?

I would have married her in an instant.

>Because of his isolation, the creep has a qualitatively higher sense of identity.
that's a very good insight

>outspoken
enjoy speaking to men who don't value their women (as women) or time.

she cute, how did she not find a man?

She'd be on tinder getting pumped and dumped by a string of chads who she believes will eventually settle down with her. Then writing screeds about how not having kids is a blessing because of all the free time she has despite having zero hobbies, and because she can travel to Italy or Morocco if she felt like it

Delete this motherfucker

Meds

She was crazy and drove them away.

you were mindbroken by memes and trannies
grim

People had standards back then

Too autistic.

lost all credibility once he started writing in the first person

Attached: 1317602479001.jpg (493x402, 15.16K)

seems like the perfect gf to me

Literally me.

Attached: 1502976642945.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

You can read in the first paragraph that she was an utterly annoying bitch that was complaining nonstop

Proves my stance that girls looked better with a certain hairstyle and weight regardless of face. Even a homely girl of the 1940s would look better than someone with the same face of today with pop culture tattoos, emo hair, problem glasses, and obesity.

Literally the solution I tell every incel yet it falls on deaf ears: you aren't a failure, you aren't a loser, find someone like yourself instead of trying to fit in with people who have a different neurological makeup than you.

wtf
she wasn't ugly
she must have been a major sperg

Unlinke incels, she didn't find a man because her standards were too high

Doesn't seem accurate, since alot of the posts here indicate that they have a unrealistic ideal expectations for female partners such as previous sexual experience and tattoos and other personal life choices.

Describes me word for word

This idiot undermines his thesis by attributing a negative connotation from the get-go. Isolation and rich identity does not merely belong to “creeps”, but artists and other committed hobbyists.
There are plenty of hypersocial creeps

IM A CREEEEP
IM A WEEIIRRRDDOOOO

wow he's literally me...

makes sense, women choose their bfs, men choose their wives

so have high standards if you want a wife, women get insane if you reject them on that basis

Christine was perfect in describing this femcel phenomenon. Cringed so hard that I've dropped it half way.

Them fuckin' eyebrows, man.

Stop comparing yourselves to other people and stop trying to meet the validation of neurotypicals.All this pic is describing is acute autism, down to a preoccupation with fantasy. Unironically be proud of yourself, meet similar people, and realize that being wallowing in self pity gets you nowhere.

Y'all aren't creeps the same way downies aren't creeps. A little pride goes a long way.

I could have saved her

I wasn't alive yet

Attached: 1629290508253.png (720x948, 1.56M)

>she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her
She was an annoying cunt to anyone being thoughtful to her

>Christine ChudBuck

Attached: 1569340537832.png (351x346, 262.14K)

>her 30th birthday was approaching, and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man
h-haha, can you imagine

Why are female virgins in their 30s so perfect bros?

What movie or TV show is this?

>wanting a women to be a virgin
>not have gross tats
these are unrealistic? or maybe your brain is warped into thinking you have to accept it like the cuck you are

>Andrea Kirby
honestly she does look like she's good at sex

Attached: image_2022-05-11_174644949.png (880x737, 813.41K)

Christine and Kat plays Christine both from 2016

Literally just like me.

Sorry about your ovary user

>Christine Chubbuck, foreverially tied up and foreverially alone

>Chubbuck had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.
Brutal. First she finds out her work friend and her crush are dating, then her work friend gets a job in another city and moves away.

Kek

Anna Khachiyan looks perfect

Henry Flynt also made music
youtube.com/watch?v=WBiLeTVieSQ

>GEORGE! THERE'S A GUN AIMED AT MY HEAD, IT'S GONNA GO OFF IN THREE SECONDS UNLESS YOU PROPOSE
>......PLEASE...

Attached: FAWKIN DATELESS.jpg (981x608, 256.04K)

kek