Fast X adds Brie Larson, Jason Momoa & Daniela Melchior but loses Justin Lin

>Justin Lin is stepping down as director of the next installment in the Fast and Furious franchise just days into production.

>Lin co-wrote the film with Dan Mazeau and will remain on as a producer. While the parting was amicable between both parties, insiders say that Lin ultimately decided to step away from the franchise due to creative differences. Lin had been expected to direct the eleventh and final film in the series as well.

>The film has cast three newcomers to the franchise; Jason Momoa (Aquaman) as the film's villain, Daniela Melchior (The Suicide Squad) and Brie Larson (Youtube) in undisclosed roles. It will continue some second unit filming while a replacement for Lin is found.

Attached: lin bin.jpg (1775x1857, 707.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTLdMvDRPQE&ab_channel=RevistaLux
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vin drives away another one

>brie larson
what’s her appeal?

>Brie Larson joins the cast
>director leaves
>pic related
That ugly hag is unlikable.

Attached: fertrg.png (712x183, 10.65K)

spends a lot of money on internet marketing.
won an oscar.

>Ratcatcher II
Top tier waifu
>Larson
Eeeeeehhhhhhhh

Attached: dayg.jpg (394x412, 29.68K)

What's the site?

A fake news site

Blind items.

Brie was the one who finally killed la familia...

Just make all woman/tranny entry already and stop this franchise thank you

>Brie Larson (Youtube)

Attached: 1644604625303.jpg (600x300, 30.32K)

I don't think any amount of familia posting can save this flick.

I don't know who the chick on the bottom is but she is mogging the fuck out of Brie Larson

That's not hard to do. Brie is ugly as shit.

CDAN crazy days and nights. It's a comfy blog and often legit

>often legit
It's literal fanfiction

>With the support of Universal, I have made the difficult decision to step back as director of FAST X, while remaining with the project as a producer. Over 10 years and five films, we have been able to shoot the best actors, the best stunts, and the best damn car chases. On a personal note, as the child of Asian immigrants, I am proud of helping to build the most diverse franchise in movie history. I will forever be grateful to the amazing cast, crew and studio for their support, and for welcoming me into the FAST family.

Attached: vin-diesel-justin-lin.jpg (2000x1000, 103.17K)

>Ratfu
I will now watch part of your movie, ignoring the rest while I post on Yea Forums

Attached: recording bts.webm (950x650, 2.97M)

>Brie Larson (Youtube)

Attached: ctr_crash_bandicoot_hx8suo.png (348x300, 79.53K)

Will she smile in this movie?

now Daniela I can get behind

Attached: gymselfie.jpg (500x903, 71.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GTLdMvDRPQE&ab_channel=RevistaLux

Boobies

based

Attached: 1646787336690.webm (476x740, 2.97M)

Holy shit, the girl on the right, I've seen inside her asshole before

big booba cutie

for sure

Attached: Daniela Melchior 4.jpg (1080x686, 67.45K)

>Lana Rhodes in Fast and Furious
whut

Ratfu moving up in the world

is it like one guy who thinks this is clever or that everyone hasn't already heard it? I don't get it, it's not a very interesting or funny observation to begin with

>Fast-ex
what does it mean?

>Brie Larson (Youtube)

10 you nit

They've been accurate on many things. No reason to believe this is wrong especially when Brie is notorious for being difficult to work with.

Uh huh.
>literally saying you believe it because you don't like her and it "feeeels" right

there’s usually some truth to the posts
>inb4 screenshot of intentional deception slipping through

Fast-ten your seatbelts was too big brain for them so it's just Fast X

Lol, why do you care, you her agent or something?

Dude we've literally had people from here send in joke stuff and they printed it. They will print anything, and just about everything they show has some obvious fetish or grudge shit attached. It's people's fanfiction about a celeb.

Brie will save this dying franchise

Attached: 1627936432257.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

No, I care about not being a stupid person that believes things for stupid reasons.

Do you think anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that was a part of the first movie, in their wildest most methed out fantasies, could have even entertained the notion that this film would spawn 9 (nine) major studio sequels that would span 20 years?

Attached: The_Fast_and_the_Furious_(DVD_Cover).jpg (1000x1477, 255.85K)

She's literally the reason the director fucked off. Probably tried to woke the movie up.

Ten, you forgot Hobbes and Shaw the spinoff

And my pants are moving down

Attached: water.jpg (1080x1349, 138.18K)

Sure thing. Tell that dumb bitch to stop shilling NFTs because it's making her even more insufferable.

Take your meds

Actually I would wager Vin Diesel is the reason. You know, Vin Diesel the producer of the franchise who already drove off several much bigger names than her from the series with his egotism and self-fellating?

How about you stop obsessing over some celebrity like a shut-in?

you realize she's an actress not a writer or producer right?

PLEASE let there be time travel in Fast X. It would cement this series as Kino

Attached: 71c.png (499x499, 69.45K)

Hope she doesn't fall asleep at the wheel

Attached: Daniela_Melchior_02.jpg (1080x1350, 262.32K)

Fast X is going to space
Fast XI is going into the future

>Fast X is going to space
They went to space in Fast 9

They went to space in F9

>Fast XI

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8.49K)

I enjoy the commitment to having absolutely no consistent naming scheme, they've been in on the joke since at least the fifth film.

>The Fast & The Furious
>2 Fast 2 Furious
>The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift
>Fast & Furious
>Fast Five
>Fast & Furious 6
>Furious 7
>The Fate of the Furious
>Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbes & Shaw
>F9
>Fast X
>????????

just on the edge of space, and just the comic relief
I expect they'll do full spaceshit this time

Villains will clone Dom but clone Brian will help la familia

>>The Fast & The Furious
literally who was the fast and who was the furious ?

Wouldn't rule out Larson. There was a rumor about many of the Avengers cast refusing to film because they felt her character was forced in.

Their refusal to actually kill anyone off and have everyone turn into a good guy is getting to be a problem. Like everyone knew as soon as they announced John Cena's role last time that he would survive and become la familia again by the end, and he did just that. Kind of perfunctory even, the villain just turned on him at the end arbitrarily and instantly he was a good guy after being a villain all along.

>Fast
Brian
>Furious
Dom

>Brian
but he got beat all the time by Dom in races
>dude I almost had you

There isn't a rumor user, youtubers get clicks by hating on her and blaming her for everything. Trying to pretend someone he cast (and remember, Lin co-wrote the film) is why he left instead of the very obvious problem in Vin Diesel who actually has creative control over the films and has been a problem for years, driving away the Rock for one, is just asinine.

Fast 2 Furious
this one always makes me lol
it's like the epitome of sequel name trying to be badass and cool
did they name this ironically ?

>No Fas10 Your Seatbelts
Bah

Vin and Lin and la famalia. Brothers for life. Ride or die.

That's stupid; Fast 10 Furious would've been perfect.

Why is Jordana Brewster so uselss in these movie?
Like, she keep being on the team but she doesn't have any skills

>Fast El-heaven

Vin likes to bring his familia back because these films are an easy paycheck

>the very obvious problem in Vin Diesel who actually has creative control over the films and has been a problem for years
isn't the franchise 9 or 10 movies long and still somehow profitable? how is he a problem, exactly?

Because Everyone lives and everyone stays around. The team has just grown and grown and more and more of it is totally irrelevant but they've been there for years so they stay around.

The interview with Chris Hemsworth and Don Cheadle show that there is behind the scenes drama. Same with the Renner one.

I don't buy Lin just suddenly got tired of working with Vin when they've already done 5 Fast films together and was signed on for this one plus Fast 11

that's literally the only time Brian lost

after that Dom either cheated (ramming on Brian to stop him from winning in the Braga case) or straight up lost

Do Fast fans actually care about Justin Lin? He was literally only good in Tokyo Drift. I haven't seen the last 2 or 3 Fast movies but Justin barely deos shit in these movies, feels like he's only there to remind people that tokyo drift happeend and was awesome.

I wish they'd bring James Wan back

Imagine being the poor sap who got killed off from the familia in this movie

Damn Vin used to be good looking back before he got fat

Are you confusing Justin Lin for Sung Kang?

He'd be a good replacement but probably too busy with capeshit

and I don't buy that they'd hire someone 10 movies in and just let her come in acting like so much of a cunt that the director quits. There'd be absolutely no reason for them to go through with that.

Fuck off Brie simp.

Brie is a egotistical cunt of course she would try and run things her way.