What ever happened in the Sex and the City reboot? No one talks about it at all

What ever happened in the Sex and the City reboot? No one talks about it at all.

Attached: 0276392.jpg (2200x2200, 912.57K)

Didn't it put Peloton out of business?

Attached: 1573006697868[1].jpg (1080x1341, 272.66K)

We've failed our women

what a load of horseshit. there are thousands of kids to adopt

Beautiful

Attached: 9971284.jpg (2200x2200, 518.95K)

They failed themselves

>No one talks about it at all.
That's because no women talk to you user

I wonder if they'll have a discussion about how dry their pussies are

Jesus, look at these grannies

She looks like a turtle get it together man

I only have my wife. How bout you?

i did a course on it in university. easy credit

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Samantha isn't in it so what's the point...

Attached: w.jpg (510x340, 46.41K)

She won the wall challenge, even at an older age.

Attached: 6770011.jpg (2200x2200, 1.14M)

you're a fucking failure, look to yourself you ignorant propagandists

>I didn't simp hard enough
Not the lesson you should be taking from that, Rajesh.

A fucking centipede is better looking than SJP at any age

This is the fate roasties deserve.

This is seriously just so fucking sad.

Imagine gallivanting around new york for cock at fucking 60 years old. Those women would truly be alone in every sense of the word.

Both look like forest hags

They destroyed the characters in the first film. The original TV ending was perfect.

Kim Cattrall hates every single one of those broads, especially SJP.

Attached: 1D5C33CF-7B47-42F7-930F-E2EAC50D5020.jpg (692x1000, 77.58K)

That’s was lesbianism does to women. Too much estrogen being ingested.

More like "Sex and the Crypt", amirite?

Still the victor.

Attached: UNDEFEATED_WORLD_CHAMPION.jpg (579x386, 95.84K)

She was one-night-standable in 'Flight of the Navigator' (1986)

SJP looks like a yenta. Oy vey.

>handed equality and freedom
>majority of them decide to become massive sluts
Women can only blame themselves

Parker was never hot. There was one cute girl on this show, and it was the one on the left with dark hair and she clearly has been on the plastic surgery hard

No one wants to watch a bunch of wrinkly post wall cougars getting railed.

In the what in the what WHAT?

Necropolis keeps with the city theme.

She went the alcoholic route. Guess it's too much to expect anyone in Hollyweird to be somewhat normal.

fag

womp womp

Sex in the City

Why would Yea Forums talk about it?

I wonder how she feels about the lives of all the childless wino aunts who were influenced by her shitty show.

Kim is still hot, nice. She was legendary in the 80s...and legendary time.

There was a tranny on it

Attached: hello.gif (244x200, 407.76K)

She doesn't feel anything. Women don't take responsibility for those harmed by their actions.

W A L L

It scared the shit out of the women who watched it in their 20's and 30's and now saw "ageless" stars running around looking like designer scarecrows.
>also, the dyke

Why is the wall so based?

Attached: laineywall.jpg (1024x729, 153.65K)

It's Over.

Well, from a creative viewpoint there's a couple issues that gimped it:
>Original Author not involved
>Original Author criticised some choices in the reboot
>Original case isn't complete, based Kim Catrall missing because she fucking hates the show and the cast

That alone is enough to produce a turd, but the real killer is the demographics for the show: they're gone.

> omg I love Sex & the City! I am like so totally a Carrie tee hee
> god I love being in my pre wall years living out my Sex & the City dreams getting rammed by hot guys and hot rich guys left and right! Yay!
> I am getting really emotional, men don't want me like they onced used to.... what is happening! Did I make the wrong choices in my life!?
> Candace Bushnell openly declares the whole idea of the S&C lifestyle is wrong and she fucked herself over thus confirming to the fans it's a piece of shit franchise with a degenerate whore glorification selling point
> why the fuck would women who are now old, bitter and unwanted watch a show about the lifestyle that fucked them over?

Bonus points: women do not fucking want to watch shows about old women, despite how much they bitch film and TV shows don't hire old dried out hags. It's like when Dove did a campaign with truly normal and ugly fatsos off the street: their very target market of self conscious normie fuggos hated it to an absurd level!

Sex & the City was a mistake, one that everyone involved regrets: dumbest fucking idea to try and revive it.

>No one talks about it at all
women want to live in a fantasy land and watching women they admired 20 years ago who now look like bitter old lesbian jews in HD is not appealing to them because they know it is their future.

Literally all she had to do was not get inked or fat, she had potential. Many such cases.

"we" my ass, I never voted or agreed to let them have rights or vote.
Tens of thousands of years of civilization with an actual, working, competent patriarchy, and we had to be born right after it died while dykes screech about it as if it were still in full swing.

turned into a gilf

is she turtly enough for the turtle club?

tv doesnt talk about it because its all blokes here, but I watched it and it was fucking horrible (and i liked the original series)

>miranda becomes a lesbian
>miranda goes back to college where she learns about her internalised racism/discrimination from a yasqueen black woman
>charlotte's daughter becomes "non binary"
>carrie does a podcast with a tranny/lesbian
>carrie has a new friend who is indian
>charlotte has a new friend who is black

when will it end

I bet if she had children, she'd be also whining

btfo

Holy fuck. Its pretty clear now these Jews & new crops of rag tag teams of woke producers/writers will literally just resurrect anything just to insert their social politics into it.

Lol wtf

Many such cases!

Attached: sexandcitydestroyedmylife.jpg (845x1032, 432.96K)

It came and went, just like I would do of I ever saw one of these broads in real life.