/BCS/ Gigawagie general

Attached: Gigawagie.png (210x295, 97.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1kFAD9QYUGio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1650948448891.png (1076x1062, 1.43M)

BCS = Better Commit Suicide

Suicide by sleeping gas

Attached: waaaaallluuuuuhhh.jpg (881x717, 227.31K)

Attached: slippin' jimmy.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

1.21 GIGAWAGIES

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.05K)

LyLe
LaLo
BRAVO VINCE

Magneeto can socc me

Attached: 1651009649687.png (960x600, 539.08K)

They fly now?

Howard is fucked bros I can feel it ;_;

Attached: 4390DEA4-95E4-496A-8D5A-C32722994E56.jpg (605x804, 273.3K)

Death Stranding by Vince Gilligan would be half an hour of travelling scenes with meticulous detail about packaging objects
PURE KINO

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Nacho Varga The Wise Guy? I thought not. It's not a story the Jannies would tell you. Its a New Mexico legend. Ignacio "Nacho" Varga was a dark (skinned) drug lord for the cartel, so powerful, that he could even keep the guns he fired..from recoiling.

Attached: ohnononono.png (1663x1080, 775.26K)

What am I looking at?

>Magneeto can socc me
kek

time travel bullshit aside, what's the next step of Kimmy and Jimmy's master plan? are they going to drive the car to a coke dealer's house or something?

They fly now

they are going to give the car to lalo

They're installing a flux capacitor

Plant drugs and tip off cops about it.
Not a huge amount so he doesn't get arrested but it's enough to hurt his squeaky clean image.
I think part of the hate Kim and Jimmy have for Howard is how normal he is,Jimmy hates his Namaste persona

The first trailer showed Howard's car being driven into the crystal palace.

*smiles weirdly at you*

Attached: 228d8d2ffe4e93404995ed2ad4dd4e0a.jpg (564x846, 61.49K)

title of the next episode is hit and run so they probably get it into an accident of some sort

holy shit you're right

Attached: howard and the fortress of solitude.jpg (1200x600, 375.18K)

Mr. Goooooooodman. I realize this moment may not be the most convenient for a 'heart-to-heart', but I had to wait until your... 'colleagues' were otherwise occupied. Hm. There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Wexler... When their only experience of lawyering was a Suzuki Esteem coming at them down a bad choice road. When I plucked her from Nebraska, I acted in the face of objections that she was a mere child, and of no practical use to anyone. I have learned to ignore such naysayers when... quelling them... hm? was out of the question. Still, I am not one to, squander my clients... and I remain confident she was worth far more than the initial... bail. That's why I must now 'extract'... from you, some small settlement owed for your own survival. See her safely to the Beta Timeline, Mr. Goodman. I wish I could do more than keep an eye on you, but I have agreed to abide by certain... lawyer-client privileges. Mmm.
>Turns to Kim
Well... now... listen carefully, my dear. When you see... Walter White... relay these words: Prepare for unforeseen consequences."

Attached: bcschuck2.jpg (1600x896, 244.65K)

Attached: 32238934.png (413x433, 104.44K)

>weirdly
more like smugly

>yfw he doesn't show up for most of the season except for the final episode
>yfw he's the one who shows Jimmy the mexican time machine

Attached: haho.png (470x462, 357.94K)

Poop catapult?

I FUCKED KIM

Attached: 1651065043614.jpg (350x500, 25.92K)

Felt sorry for this lad. Top lad. Got treated like shit because Gus was waiting for a call

cute boomer

Attached: image.jpg (678x562, 46.89K)

whats this time machine meme?

Attached: rhea.jpg (559x679, 56.4K)

Any amount would get him arrested

Kettlemommy

Just watched last episode, any good OCs already?

Oh yeah it’s definitely this. Jimmy is gonna get some hookers or something.

Damn she looking good. When’s this from?

>whats this time machine meme?
lol
lmao

>meme

>he thinks it’s a meme

Attached: 3F475E2D-28A1-4141-AAD1-73E917112BFE.jpg (640x493, 72K)

It's the aftermath of Werner's death. Gus is in the unfinished lab clearly soured on the whole situation. Gale arrives, and he wouldn't have any reason to be there unless he was specifically invited to see it, but Gus just glares at him in silence until he leaves. The comic is just poking fun at why Gus would bring him to see the lab if he was just going to give him that kind of reception.

Going to the crystal palace so either make it look like howard is buying more crank or picking up hookers. Or both most likely

To be fair that’s the most forgettable scene in the whole series. I have no idea why they didn’t just end the Mike/Gus season 4 story on Werner getting shot.

Attached: rhea seahorn.jpg (1920x1920, 1.2M)

Attached: entities .png (2316x806, 318.44K)

Dipped Nacho

Attached: nachodip.jpg (1299x791, 32.37K)

Kek

We are definitely getting a timeskip montage for the season break right?
We still have
>Tuco getting out of prison
>Hector leaving the nursing home
>Kim killing howard and going to prison
>Lalo unearthing the third time machine
>Gus completing the lab
Mike celebrating Kaylee's fourth 8th birthday party
>Saul setting up shop at his BrBa office
>Walt and Jesse cameos somewhere inbetween

Attached: 1650311237226.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Am I only one who gets someJesus vibes from Nachos death?
Like this is his anointing and such

bravo vince

vocaroo.com/1kFAD9QYUGio

I am not crazy! I knew he swapped those Pills! I knew it was Ibuprofen! Chemically different from sugar. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot to swap the timelines. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That restaurant! Are you telling me that a restaurant just happens to blow up like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Nacho! He *Masturbated* to Betsy's *breasts*! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since he was season 1, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his deals inside of the family! But not our Nacho! Couldn't be precious *Ignacio *! Stealing them blind! And *HE* gets to have a good death? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attached: 1651006254513.jpg (1280x720, 82.33K)

>I FUCKED KIM
>but it turns out it was Wendy instead
>Sandpiper case gets settled
>Kim becomes Wendy anyway
Vince is a genius.

Why are you guys praising Vince so much? :/ He didn't even write many of these episodes?

I fucked flynn

>produces kino by doing absolutely nothing
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Is that you Gould?

Welcome. Welcome to Los Pollo Hermanos. You have chosen, or been chosen, to eat at one of our finest restaurants.

Attached: wusbring.png (739x421, 474.64K)

Attached: BRAVOVINCE.png (318x283, 136.84K)

Don't eat the chicken. They put something in it, to make you forget.

Lmao

>Pick up the meth
Oh this? This.....is not meth....

tanque séptico cinco

Weak episode

Say it to my face bitch.

Awful effects

but is yor gon

tink abut eet

I would.