LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG! YOU EVIL SAUDIS HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME!

LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG! YOU EVIL SAUDIS HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME!

Attached: leaveheralone.png (619x767, 526.14K)

>more gay nonsense from the pedophiles who make movies for children

I do not like brown people.

Just like close your eyes nigga just like turn off the scre

Imagine your name being “Yo shittle”

lol yea it's definitely her fault. people are fucking dumb

Whats her name?

it's smart to sneak this shit sandwich into a movie carried by established and well liked protagonists
it will probably get a lot of people but I'm going to have to pass
If they have cruise do tony stark, I might stream it for free, but I'm not participating in this "every new character is a minority" game
they're welcome to it but not for me

>If they have cruise do tony stark
Confirmed not to be in the film, unfortunately

pronounced Soh Cheetel
means flower in mexica. In mexico it's a common name for maids, and this chick looks like a mexican maid with hollywood makeup

user, are you okay? Did Candlejack get yo

She's playing a role, just like Eden Perkins. None of these actresses deserve any hate for doing their job.

Soi Cheeto?

>actress Xochitl Gomez
kek

it's for the best. just means I get to pass on this wholesale
it's a little irritating because some of the success will now be attributed to "diversity" when in actual fact they're using the success to sneak diversity in.
not my problem either way I guess

>more shill spam
Holy shit stop already you're fooling no one here, DC won the golden lion fuck off already mousechumps

? what the Hell is goin

anyone else think she looks like brown scarjo in that picture?

>None of these actresses deserve any hate for doing their job.
these cunts are jew puppets you brainwashed faggot of course they deserve hate for simply being in the country illegally let alone grooming children

>gay dialogue
pass

eden perkins was a they/them attention whore who is now mercifully relegated to anonymity again
she absolutely deserved all the hate but more than that I think it was probably good for her
gender weirdos need to be bullied into being normal people because the alternative is allowing them to become a constituency that makes political demands
better to smother this in the cradle

I will never stop and you can't do anything.

wasn't that wone of those new woke characters that they pushed in the comics a while back. i see they are going full groomer on faze 2.
hmm

>believing clickbait that she's being "harassed" and not realizing this is just guerilla marketing
Yeah, people really ARE stupid and fall for headlines. Good job.

>If they have cruise do tony stark
They did, but it was out in their trailer and not meant to be in the film. Tom doesn't want to officially come out, ya know?

Attached: Diddler.jpg (2998x2032, 307.26K)

>saudis ever being criticised

they're brown muslim people of color. you can't be critical towards them. that's illegal.

>she absolutely deserved all the hate
You're a horrible person.

SAUDIS ARE MUSLIMS, YOU ANTI-ISLAMIC BIGOT! YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER FOR TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR VALUES ON OTHER PEACEFUL PEOPLES AND THEIR PEACEUFL CULTURES! I THOUGHT TOLERANCE WAS ABOUT RESPECTING EVERYONE! WELL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT TO ME! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SHIT FOR YOURSELVES THEN FINE, BUT WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE DEGENERATE WHORE SHIT ONLY A SMALL MINORITY LIKES THEN EXPECTS THE REST OF THE WORLD TO SUPPORT IT?

OK I'm not even close to being Muslim, but I so love to watch various leftist groups get painted into philosophical corners they can't get out of.

Attached: rainbow_puke_hitler_by_naigora49-d31znyi.png (600x600, 140.11K)

An alien can’t be gay. Doesn’t she date a human female

I bet straight white men will be blamed for this yet again

She's cute but she has no business being in Dr Strange's film. You know nobody will go watch her film if it was standalone.

Can't capeshit (especially yidsney) fucking die already?

Thats the point. Why do you think they introduced Echo and Kate Bishop in a Hawkeye show? Iron Heart aka black female Iron Man will be introduced in a show with a lot of the more popular cast. Strong female characters keep getting pushed in Thor movies. It's by design. Take the popular characters and stuff the characters no one wants in with them.

Yes being an actor in faggotry is a wrong she chose.

>pronounced Soh Cheetel
she should do a team up movie with war machine

>>actress Xochitl Gomez
queer propagantist saying lines

Attached: Evan Rachel Wood Hitler Kike.jpg (1620x1665, 1.71M)

literally fucking who

>You're a horrible person.
No. People that brainwash children into crossdressing, hormone suppressing, and cutting their genitals off just to please the jews that worship satan in their synagogues is horrible.

Actually it's worse than horrible; it's pure evil.

Attached: Luther.jpg (960x540, 98.16K)

how were the saudis able to do all that terrorism, ISIS, and yemen atrocity stuff, but white liberals still consider them sweet people of color who dindu nuffin?

They simp for corpos who simp for oil

Corporatism and corruption.

Btw anyone who goes to see Doctor Strange 2 is an idiot.

the same way kikes can fuck up your country and still have miga boomers shilling for them

Wong - CONFIRMED
America Chavez - CONFIRMED
Loki - CONFIRMED
Gordon Bombay - CONFIRMED
Ghost Rider - RUMOUR
Bruce Campbell - RUMOUR
Scarlet Witch - RUMOUR
Bubsy Bobcat - RUMOUR
Andrew Garfield - RUMOUR

Attached: 1640041634726.jpg (520x800, 133.08K)

The gay mafia is real. That's how they reproduce, by infecting the mind of children by exposing to deviant sexuality at early age.

Attached: Capture d’écran - 2019-07-30 à 11.52.50.jpg (444x733, 56.32K)

it takes a special kind of autism to go after an actor online because you dont like the character they portrayed

She's not going to fuck you, incel.

Where the hell did you gu-

i was talking about cumberbatch

AHHHHHH IM BEING BULLIED HELP ME CORPORATE AMERICA FUCKKKKKKK

A big screen actor for a multibillion dollar franchise is getting heckin bullied we better step up to their defense my fellow redditers!

This is why people have a bad opinion of you, chuds.

you understand that actors are playing make believe and not the person you see in the movie, dont you?

A GENTLE REMINDER:

The vast majority of planet earth is disgusted by LGBTQ.

Of course they don't understand. These people are as dumb as chicks on Tumblr.

>The vast majority of planet earth is disgusted by LGBTQ involving the same sex as themselves.
Fix'd for accuracy.

who's this amerindia?

Attached: 13932851_833849080084321_3270671884196306570_n.jpg (317x317, 8.5K)

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

You understand that the multibillion corporations and actors youre simping for dont give a shit about you?

>le 56% face

Unless they show receipts of this alleged harassment, then by default I believe it's nothing but shit that was made up to create publicity for the actor/movie.

ive never seen an mcu movie. and you know that saying someones autistic for stalking and harassing an actor online because they didnt like the character they portrayed isnt a defence of the actor or corporation?