Helps humanity grow

>helps humanity grow
>gives humans foreknowledge of the borg
>has saved peoples lives
>fun and carefree
Yet humanity shuns him. Why is he persecuted so?

Attached: farpoint_hd_101.jpg (830x623, 50.87K)

Get off the computer, Q.

Q is kind of a cunt but he has been a net positive to humanity

well st:p is trying very hard to ruin that

because hes literally impossible to deal with almost like Greek gods who randomly did stuff on the material plane, only people like Picard who Q appears to respect have any influence over him at all and even that is tenuous at best.

I think people just need to lighten up. Starfleet officers always have a stick up their arse
As well as Star Trek itself
Unfathomably based

>>gives humans foreknowledge of the borg
The borg were in the freaking delta quadrant, they only came after the federation because they learned about them thanks to Q

Ackerchuly that's been deboonked:
>It was once contested (citation needed • edit) whether Q's actions provided the Borg Collective with knowledge of the Federation's existence, directly contributing to the invasion a year later, or if the Borg had preexisting knowledge of Humanity and that Q, whatever his motives, gave the Federation an early warning it would not have had, otherwise. >In the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Regeneration", it was implied that the Borg became aware of Humanity ca. 2153 and that the Borg cube in "Q Who" had been traveling in the general direction of Earth since then, confirming the latter. >Additionally, Star Trek: Voyager established that Magnus and Erin Hansen had been studying the Borg in the 2350s until their capture and assimilation in 2356. In "Q Who", it was insinuated, though never confirmed, that the Borg were behind the destruction of Starfleet and Romulan Neutral Zone outposts in 2364, a series of attacks first established in "The Neutral Zone".
Qbros, we just can't stop winning!

>all powerful being just happens to favor you at this point in time
>could turn on you or favor your enemies on a whim
hmm I wonder why they're apprehensive of him

They aren't just apprehensive though, they're rude and hostile to him. Besides, his warmth to humans is fairly consistent.

He's a pain in the ass to deal with.
Being a net positive doesn't mean people are obligated to like you. They can be grateful for what you've done for them while still thinking you're an irritating little shit to have to interact with.

>snap my fingers
>page 1 again

I wish there was a Barclay joins the continuum timeline

Kek

Barclay should.

-Enterprise episode doesn't count was because the borg came back in time, the timeline that become altered as a direct result of what happened on TNG..
-The Hanson's in thier little ship wern't any kind of threat to the borg proving nothing.. Its the fact that they Encountered the enterprise D that the borg learned of Federation's tactical abilities
-The Romulan outposts only proved the Borg knew of the romulans, nothing to do with the federation. Also they never attacked romulus proper hence didn't see them as a threat either

The borg had plenty of shit to assimilate still on their own back door.. they had no good reason to give a shit about earth until they realized the tactical power of the enterprise-D

Picard's hands typed this

>Tactical Power
one cube fucks up a huge chunk of the fleet. why not divert 5 - 10 cubes and take over every power in quadrant?

Wolf 359 was just a colossal fuckup
They screwed that cube pretty good in First Contact..

I mean, they did better but they still let a cube get get right to earth and still took a massive force to destroy it (which they would not have done had Picard disobeyed an order to return to the fight). 2 cubes and earth is assimilated.

Would a Q mini-series work? Just Qs appearing to various aliens and shit just fucking with them. My only plot idea is straight aping Sheogorath's quest in Onlivion but I'm sure the idea can go somewhere

Resistance is never been futile
The borg constantly lose because of their own lack of creativity
-Sleep cycle fucked the BOBW cube
-Hughs individuality screwed a whole ship
-Ichebs parents even fucked with them
-Species 8472 defeaterd them on a regular basis

There were plenty of species in the delta quadrent janeway encountered that knew and feared the borg but they still persisted too

They picked a fight on every front.. that's not an easy war to win, just ask Hitler

He's racist.

Fuck this TNGeezer shit. Lower Decks is the best!

Attached: LOW LGBTQ+.jpg (803x2641, 299.57K)

Roddenberry's vision.

Because Picard is an arrogant cunt that wants every little thing going his way

Holy fuck I'm glad I never watched that show.

Entire NuTrek is pozzed as fuck.

didn't he actively try to, and succeed in, destroying humanity multiple times before undoing it and going "it was just a prank bro"? what happens when he forgets to flick his fingers to un-destroy humanity the next time?

wtf is this degenercy.. thats more nudity and sex than we've had in 55 years of star trek

Attached: LD is very gay.jpg (768x432, 54.32K)

more like Lower Dicks ammirite xD

Attached: LD at its best.jpg (1280x720, 179.67K)

>what happens when he forgets to flick his fingers to un-destroy humanity the next time?

It would never happen because he loves fucking with humanity too much. He's grown to love humanity in an abusive lover kind of way.

God i can only think of poor Roddenberry rolling in his grave
"I didn't bomb all those japs for THIS shit.."

It has its fans, though.

Attached: 1636807068913.jpg (2048x1536, 516.27K)

so does MLP, the starwars sequels, and reality shows.. your argument is invalid

I unironically think I would make a good Q.

lol

>is all powerful
>still has a drad junkie daughter

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Donald_Margolis.png (1441x1080, 697.19K)

he was intentionally experiencing being a tragic human
why? its something to do

Attached: Q_as_the_scarecrow.jpg (249x349, 14.95K)

But LD fans are special.

Attached: trannies and ld.png (630x143, 18.52K)

I wonder how the higher ups in Starfleet HQ/Section 31 cope with the fact that Q exists and could snap them out of existence at any moment. Would be a lame plot point if it turns out Q is dying because s31 poisoned him or something.

There is no such thing as an alternate timeline other than the mirror universe. “Multiple timeline trek” is not canon.

I guess we'll just have to trust him

Aren't we all?

Q Continuum are just highly-evolved humans from the future.

I'm not going to watch Star Trek: Picard, but I can 100% guarantee that it will be revealed that he had a """good""" reason all along for any actions performed in that show.

>I'm not going to watch Star Trek: Picard
The based department is calling, it's for you

>-The Hanson's in thier little ship wern't any kind of threat to the borg proving nothing.. Its the fact that they Encountered the enterprise D that the borg learned of Federation's tactical abilities
When they assimilated the Hansens, the Borg gained all knowledge in the Hansens' minds, including the technological level of the Federation.
>-The Romulan outposts only proved the Borg knew of the romulans, nothing to do with the federation. Also they never attacked romulus proper hence didn't see them as a threat either
Starfleet outposts were taken by the Borg too, you buffoon. YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON!

the fed outposts only started being taken after qwho

That's Mike with a fake mustache.

>PICARD: Two Federation outposts in sector three zero have been destroyed. There's been no communication with Federation starbases in sector three one since stardate 41903.2.
Source: The Neutral Zone, season 1, before Q Who, YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON.

Big Harv?!

not canon

based faceblind autist

Maybe Q told the borg about humans before then

Boimler's voice actor just had a video with Mike. It's happening.

Transwarp fuckery makes getting TO earth a little less of an issue. We don't really have a good idea how it works beyond some sort of network the Borg have to set up. We don't know if they can funnel a whole armada at once.

Getting the Enterprise D's database probably gave the Borg a pretty good idea of Earth's defenses, making it an attractive target once they can get something there. Take out Earth, and you've crippled the largest faction in the Alpha quadrant. Its a seemingly high risk, high reward scenario the Borg don't mind throwing a few scraps at to learn even more about their defenses.

Logistically speaking, if the Borg can't just funnel ships to the Alpha quadrant like the Dominion could they don't have a good chance in a prolonged war. Worst case they REALLY tip their hand, which I guess kind of happened given how the focus on anti-borg technology that eventually came of their first major failed invasion.

It may also be that the Borg are tactically wary of Earth, the planet that had people develop internal combustion to warp technology in the space of a few centuries. Oh sure, they can carve the federation up NOW, but in 100 years? Things may go the opposite direction.

that's what happens to a messenger

the point im trying to make is Q's actions accelerated the Borgs advance on the federation and who can tell how they would fare with a later encounter but the Dominion war certainly stepped up starfleets war footing..