America is not....LE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ANYMORE

>America is not....LE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ANYMORE.

Attached: newsroom.png (2500x1413, 1.05M)

>America is bad!
>No I don't plan on moving anywhere else, why do you ask?

Dude's a toolbag irl, lives in Dexter, MI.

Japan is the greatest country in the world

Attached: Find-Your-Love-In-Japan-Message-To-Logan-Paul-From-A-Native-Japanese-Guy.jpg (500x438, 52.74K)

But why would liberals stay in a country they hate so much? Isn't that contradicting and hypocritical of them?

They won the most golden medals

If they believe America is white supremacist, why don't they close the border?
Surely sparing Mexicans from living in a white supremacy is an act of mercy. Its not as though more immigration will change things. Jews moving to Germany in the 1930s didn't slow Hitler down or reduce his power

Why don't all these far-right retards move to russia?

Based critics. Still love Sorkin tho

Japan*

Attached: pie_chart-02.jpg (700x373, 80.33K)

I hate Sorkin so goddamn much. Every one of his characters has a constant supply of quips, zingers, and witticisms. He writes like every character is Oscar Wilde basically

Because they actually want to change their country to their ideals instead of being wishy-washy fickle bitches like liberals?
>oh nooo America is le heckin racist!
>buuut I can freely hate on white people and tweet about it! so I'll stay!
>aiieeee America is le heckerino capitalisterino!
>buuut I can make a living streaming and letting my trans gf get railed by black dudes so I'll stay!
>AAAA America is run by the ebil conservatives!
>buuut If I move to Cuba I won't be able to play muh Switch without getting lynched so I'll stay!

I'll move to Europe if everyone can agree that Europe is for Europeans only.

Because they aren’t libshit retards who claim they’ll jump ship every election cycle

Bruh they did that recently

>if Biden wins…I’m le hecking moving to Canada!

This was a sorkin film?
That makes sense. The dialogue felt a lot like the social network.

So which country is greatest now?

>projecting this hard

Show me one person on the right who said they’d move to fucking Canada if Biden won

Le France. They just beat fascism again by letting in more muslim immigrants and killing off the last native whites.

All the problems he listed would be solved if nigs and spics didn’t exist in America

This never happened outside of your mind

Russia is run by jews, there is little freedom of speech.

Aaron Sorkin is the most insufferable neoliberal faggot around.

He's the kind of fag who would make a movie about the Gamestop stock pump that portrays the hedge-fund billionaires as the good guys culminating in a speech about "standing up to white male rage."

Russia is a shithole

The best part about this scene is that almost every claim it in is factually incorrect.

i always think this guy is like a fatter dave coulier

>implying it's a competition
>implying it was ever on top
why are Americans so high on their own farts?

Israel. Have seen their cinemas?

why are non-Americans so brown?

DUDE LET ME JUST SPOUT FACT CHECKED STATISTICS OFF THE FLY FROM AN INTERVIEW LMAO

>anymore

>why are non-Americans so brown?

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 84.92K)

I enjoyed Newsroom and rewatch it every few years

why did you post a selfie?

>brings up brown people because he's obsessed with BBC
>no u!
ah yes, the famous american banter

No it's not because we don't beat up unpatriotic self hating subversive citizens anymore

but....if you think Americans are brown mutts, doesn't that mean YOU brought them up first? Why are you projecting so much?

embarassing

>anymore
Americans are so full of themselves they genuinely believed they had greatness had any point of their history. Pure insanity.

let’s just read exactly what he said
>There’s absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world. We’re 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force, number 4 in exports, 3 in hot sauce competitions, 58th in pizza conspiracies, 83rd in massage parlors where you can get jacked off, 79th in e-sports competitions, and 23rd in alcoholism. We lead the world in only three categories: sperm bank robberies, fidget spinner manufacturing, and spending money on jenkem, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies.
It sure used to be… We stood up for what was right. We fought for moral reason. We passed laws, struck down laws, for moral reason. We waged wars on poor people. We sacrificed our neighbors, we used to eat beans and jack off and we never beat our chest. We took a suit of armor and put My Little Pony stickers on it because we could. We reached for the stars, acted like men. We aspired to feel our assholes groped in public. We didn’t identify ourselves by who was gaining muscles on a vegan diet and who was farting. We were able to be all these things and do all these things because we were informed… by great men, men who were revered. First step in solving any problem is keep spamming that ugly ass faggot from Come and See. America is not the greatest country in the world anymore.
was he wrong?

Yet there are a shitload of edgy "patriots" who somehow wanna live under Putin it seems, at least here in Europe.

>Because they aren’t libshit retards who claim they’ll jump ship every election cycle
this nigger pretends to not have seen the absolute seething from trumptards when biden won.

>All those stats
>Doesn't seperate them by race
Why should I be included among different races if people just because we're all under the same ZOG?

It's so easy to uproot your whole life and move to another country!

You guys have this strange idea that lefties communicate anything in good faith. Words are just a tool to control what they see as meat puppets, which are conservatives, lesser leftists, and everyone else that isn't w nazi or w Jew, who are basically demons and angels

America fell to the barbarians the day they sold Chuck's and gave Glee a 2nd season

I agree, it's extremely unfair for us asians to be put into the same categories as whites and other groups.

Yeah, your testosterone levels are nowhere near any other race’s.

>muh test
>muh dick
As expected from lower IQ criminals.

>BLACKU PEEEPOOL
is his video still up on youtube?

>dave coulier
same, I thought it was him the first time I saw this

You forgot muh height you 5'2 embarrassment lolololololol

america is a shithole in many ways but you have to be a complete retard or extremely insecure not to acknowledge all our accomplishments. and no most people who were simple born here or live here don't pretend they had anything to do with it.

yt boy got btfo

>be leftoid filmmaker
>Ametica bad

Whoa, this is unprecedented. Take your Venezuela.

Attached: 1604035251308.gif (595x525, 3.92M)

Because Russia is peak sad leftard shithole and far right shit is illegal there, cumrade.

Attached: 1648195223736.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

Have you ever tried moving to another country? Shits tough.

make me bitch

and what are those accomplishments that supposedly makes america the best

>Anymore

USA has never been more than a decent country at best.

20 iq