Why are 13-16yo girls so horny?

why are 13-16yo girls so horny?

Attached: c06d242abe9c75e09c141c9e8d8172d58bb3e98932ea3f80445c.webm (486x864, 2.97M)

Why do skinny faggots always get girls. He looks like a strong wind could knock him down

Cute

Based homosexual zoomie

He died of AIDS

below the age of 24/25 women prefer feminine men
as they get nearer 30 they start preferring masculine features

>When they hit the wall
Great, gonna go femmax now

>below the age of 24/25 women prefer feminine men
No they don't

this is based but this guy has got one of the most punchable faces i have ever seen in my life, i think i would knock him out if i knew him

Women don't like muscled lifters, you've been memed. Too threatening. Ottermode.

They want dick but don't know how to get it yet.

>I think I would know him out of I knew him
>Would actually just stand there like a wall while he got pussy

they really do

The fate of all zoomers

Just like Houdini.

True, I'm a lanklet gay man and I get more attention from women than men which is ironic. What straight men think is the ideal man is actually what gay men are into. You guys literally work out and take steroids only to attract other men
>inb4 "it's not about girls" gymcel cope

Show the girls. They are all 7/10s at best

>Sour grapes

here comes the incel with his exquisite women knowledge

Attached: C58BF805-C4F9-4D23-8CEA-67699A5C4652.jpg (568x540, 21.92K)

Don't listen to these literal fags. My gf tells me she feels more safe and secured when with me compared to some "chicken little" guy as she calls them.

>What straight men think is the ideal man is actually what gay men are into. You guys literally work out and take steroids only to attract other men
The final truth of /fit/

Are you into buff men, gay user?..

Fucking hell, I miss being a pretty boy.

Im 6'6 and been lifting weights and playing sports for most of my life, i barely get any attention from men or women, my face must be even uglier than i think it is

Women want a dad bod for that reason, which also shows they aren't hyper focused on themselves.
Your gf will say anything you want to hear providing it keeps the status quo.

Yes because I'm not a straight woman

I wouldn't say they prefer feminine features, but they have a much higher tolerance for them.
Meanwhile, older and post-wall women aren't even put off if you have a gut as long as you're strong.

Women will say that they "feel safe" with literally every man they're attracted to because that's how attraction works

Because its natural. They're ready for marriage and breeding but society has told them those are bad things. So they need an outlet and what's encouraged is casual sex.

I'm a straight woman's type trapped with a gay man's sexuality

Im not gigachad my face is fucked up and ugly

I will DESTROY your asshole

Those are college students retard

>Ottermode.
You don't even need to be Ottermode. Have a decent face, don't be a sperg, and as long as you aren't fat you're set. Working out does nothing for 90% of men.

Im not gay though

Do your parents know?

Well at least in not fat...

Attached: yoda.gif (300x168, 1.3M)

>and as long as you aren't fat you're set.
you'd be very surprised. I'm morbidly obese and I've had VERY attractive women throw themselves at me. I was pretty offended desu

>new kids on the block
>backstreet boys
>nsync
>BTS
i have 4 female cousin , i saw what "mens" they were into when they were 12 -15 to 40 , and believe me , the younger they are the more into male faggots , now they are all above 35 and are all into muscular and hary chest mens , no more faggy shit for some reasons

Is this twink an influencer or something?

They like skinny faggots who have a GOOD FACE and are TALL. If you're average or ugly then gym will help you, however small that "help" may be, it's better than nothing.

I don't know what I'm watching but it looks staged as shit

lotta faggots in this thread, interesting

Who is this kid and why do the grills like him? YouTuber or just cute?

I've had women that I later slept with admit that they were intimidated, which is why they didn't approach me. I'm considered attractive and have been directly approached by women maybe a dozen times in my life, which averages out to once every couple of years of my adult life.

Is it your first day here?

Prison gay

it's easy getting kisses at the club since everyone's dtf

Well user, what's your secret?

Do girls still like balding guys?

Attached: 1537561685959.jpg (400x378, 40.79K)

never let them know your next move user

they're intimidated by you
but when i run into big guys at a bar, i call them a big guy and try to get them to come on my private jet with me. nobody's accepted my offer and i'm 90% sure the bartenders think i'm some sort of plane rapist

Attached: cia abstract.jpg (2048x1062, 517.48K)

Why did the second girl get so mad?

I have a bubbly personality. Seriously.

funny, you can see which ones are good sports about it.

sir this is 4channel.org

The guy in the video is a recessed subhuman. Cope

BOYS MMM

Attached: 1449145928831.jpg (660x350, 31.85K)

What would you do with them on your plane?

This is cope. All women prefer masculine men. But they have more of a tolerance for femboys in their youth.
The Stacys will always go for high T men. These lanklet eboys mostly get the emo/ daddy issues colored hair trash.

she's fat

Low T chinlet
Clearly staged video
I'm 6' with a better jawline and women never do that to me