Unironically who is in the right here?

Unironically who is in the right here?

Attached: depp-heard.jpg (990x550, 74.6K)

Nobody

you lack something if you cant clearly see that depp is a beta and has the "too kind" syndrome and gets walked over by everyone
bitch is a psycho, but I would unironically get my bed shitted on just to tap that ass

amber turd lol

So you'd let her walk all over you just to fuck her once?

Ultimately Depp but he should have known she was a psycho bitch so it's partially his fault.

He is lucky he didn't get her preggo.

Depp for being a beta ass bitch and simping for the crazy poosy
Turd for being a crazy schizo even among women

If you sign a contract that binds you to a shitty person you become a shitty person

megapint

Depp, because I hate women.

they dont show crazyness at the beginning

Depp

Attached: 1635902128344.jpg (2268x4032, 177.69K)

Classic solemn,drunk pushover involved with an overbearing, violent, abusive harpy. Too much of a gentleman to slap the shit out of her so he tolerates her shitting on him when shes not shitting the bed. She knows she can get away with it so she keeps doing it to him because it makes her feel powerful.

If she had met any other type of man she'd probably be dead by now. Hes going to win the suit and hopefully gets to live in peace.

megapint and muffins

Attached: Amber-Heard-Feet-5703126.jpg (1440x1440, 253.98K)

fpbp

Both awful but Amber is worse by a long shot.

Why are wh*Te w*men so beautiful?

Me, for not caring about this shit at all

Amber is ON the right, if you're looking to get technical

they need to support their shitty character and mentall illness genes with beuty.

Depp.

To compensate for how psychopathic they are

I d*n’t kn*w b*t sh* is so f*cking int*x*c*t*ng to me and I w*nt to w*tch h*r f*ck a b***k b***

>So you'd let her walk all over you
preferably while she's barefoot, yes
>just to fuck her once?
and I get to fuck her?? what exactly is the downside here?

Amber, anyone faulting Depp has been mindbroken by manipulative cunts

Wh* *ou t*lk*ng l*k* th*t th**gh?

Fuck, I can't read, Depp

Its overblown. Elon was right that they should bury the hatchet and move on.

s**id*r*ty b***h*r

amber is obviously the one on the right here. are you blind or you can't tell left from right, or what?

*k

Amber lied but Depp left his wife for her so he deserves it.

Wonder if she had one in the chamber in that pic

Pic of his wife so I can assess the situation properly please

Cared enough to post

megapint megasneed

>he should have known she was a psycho bitch so it's partially his fault.
That's what really cracks me up. He dated that bitch for 3 fucking years, and they had some insane fights. She was beating his ass, throwing shit. Just a lunatic.
And then he's like
>you know what will solve this?
>getting married
>without a prenup

I mean yeah he's a drug addict but this is next level dumb shit.

i don't think he deserves THIS, however it was a very stupid move
she's a french super model it was a dumb move, seemingly very loving
we have gotten to the point where amber is more famous for her bowel movements than her acting

Depp is a dumbass and probably an annoying person to be around, but Amber is malicious and a whore and has BPD, which I'm glad got aired in court today for all the normie jurors who couldn't tell.

I think Depp would be cool to hang out with even if he wasn't rich. He seems like he has interests and shit. He can handle his drugs and is down for doing some coke or whatever, smoke a bowl, but isn't a total retard and can get up the next day and make it to work.

LEAVE HER FUCKING MUFFINS ALONE

Attached: Muffin Speculation.webm (840x480, 1.98M)

As soon as women turn 30 he drops them for a newer model.

I think his big mistake was not realizing hecis not hot anymore.

The key question is:

Would you rather hang out with Johnny, Manson and his dadrock star friends an entire night (booze and coke on the table), or would you rather have a full night of sex with Amber (no strings attached, she's not in BPD mode)

Im genuinely conflicted

johnny still looks pretty good if not a little rounder, i hope i look like him when i'm 58

They deserve each other.
Shes a cunty abuser who preys on weak men to fulfill her cunt fantasies.
He is a loner drug addict who needs a mommy figure to take care of him while hes strung out.

thank you for censoring those two offensive words.

jesus really tough call

Yes but she’s really the only one I can imagine letting ruin my life.

BPD girls are always in BPD mode, it's just at the start that makes them super attentive, loving, and excited to be with you. So Amber 100%.

Attached: 1611124446891.gif (350x192, 3.12M)

Johnny, Manson and the dadrocks no question. That'd be fun for hours, whereas Amber would only be fun for like, a minute.

God you can literally see Amber's lawyer in slow death throughout this entire trial.

The catlady there is a manhating lesbian ball buster. Like a real gloria allred wanna be.
They bring her out to cross examine any women, because they don't want the guy cross examining a woman and being seen as 'bullying'.

Pooing the bed for revenge is based and amber is /ourgirl/
disagreeing is peek reddit

Any rational human will say Amber is mostly in the wrong and Johnny is a victim of her shit. Yea Forums however has a pathological need to always disagree with the common opinion so they'll say that Amber is based for being abusive and that Johnny deserved it for being a pussy or some variation of those two hot takes.

wtf? the last two words are concerning

>Amber diagnosed with BPD
what do you think

He did know. He testified that his first thought on meeting her was "yeah, she could definitely kill me". And she made references throughout their relationship to the fact (there's some picture out that she sent him where she's holding a paper that says "this blonde bitch will eat you alive"). He knew what he was doing, he just regrets it now.

>Bitch Pegged Depp
Why didn't he come forward about it? Could this be the real reason Johnny is sueing Amber?

The psychologist Woman today was pretty damning of Amber

It'll get thrown out.

always the person who shat in the bed