What are your favorite apocalyptic worlds?

What are your favorite apocalyptic worlds?

Attached: Lord_Humungus.jpg (478x253, 21.52K)

>The name's Hugh, Hugh Mungus

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 4.2K)

He had such a magnificent wit

Why did "you puppy" never catch on as the effective bantz that it is?

Attached: 1625978160662.gif (500x206, 238.81K)

YOU LITERALLY JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME

real life

Cats are a lot more based than dogs

Attached: f32669562f289453e0e36aae58c28d00.jpg (465x742, 59.29K)

genius is rarely appreciated in it's time

dredd's meaga city one seems somewhat realistic
it also answers the "but what do they eat" question

Attached: mega city 1.jpg (1920x968, 553.95K)

watched Threads last night. It was brilliant but definitely not an uplifting or happy movie. put me in kind of a somber and depressed move I'm still in. The kind of movie I will most likely never watch a second time

Why didn't Max save her?

Attached: 1629447584157.jpg (780x439, 52.82K)

What could have been bros......

Attached: fallout3d.jpg (1878x1360, 440.94K)

U mad?

Attached: Todd_Howard.jpg (209x241, 5.62K)

Give it just a few more years and then you'll see

>40K

Attached: 75d4bf8b8cf361b3e0fed6476e101d05.jpg (1920x1080, 419.54K)

Fallout 4 is literally the worst Fallout game

>a champion appears

Attached: ad1.png (600x760, 853.16K)

With Fallout New Vegas mods are like the cherry on top because its already a great experience

With Fallout 4 mods are literally the whole cake, if you catch my drift

A Man and His Dog is better than Mad Max and I'm honestly shocked that Harlan Ellison didn't sue the fuck out of them like he did James Cameron

I will always love her.

Six String Samurai

No that's Fallout 76, 4 is a good game but a trash Fallout game. 76 is a bad game and a bad Fallout game.

Attached: 1614321300522.gif (112x112, 63.5K)

We're all gonna be eating bugs one way or another

Attached: Cazador.png (800x492, 265.89K)

Fpbp

On the brightside I appreciate Fallout 76 having a huge open world compared to the previous games maps being about 5 blocks

Attached: 60ca88de-790x812.png (790x812, 1.19M)

Fo3 is enormous and the first two get by with the world encounters and dungeons. Be honest, you only played NV because of Yea Forums memes.

>Hey guise it's a future where the 1950's never ended and just kept on evolving
If you don't know why this is Problematicâ„¢ and doomed the Fallout franchise despite how great the games were, I dunno what to tell you. Basically, white people are some of the few people who have a romantic view of anything before the late 1960's. It doesn't matter how many diverse people you shoehorn into the setting. It will always be associated with WASP-y white dominance, only in a world where those WASP-y whites were never taken down a peg by other groups and instead were allowed to nuke the world.

Attached: 1627186953298.jpg (750x579, 102.38K)

>a ~7 lb animal keeps fully grown people hostage to every whim at the threat of scratches
ya fuck that, bro. The only thing keeping me from smacking your 7 lb cat across the room is civility towards your property.

cat owners' enjoyment of subjecting themselves to the whims of a little furry shit is so confusing to me. Absolute beta mentality.

>Fo3 is enormous
The entire map is drab and beige/gray/green. It's almost too realistic, which is why they went hard with adding color with the DLCs. No matter how big it was, it was always going to feel small. Despite being a great game, they utterly goofed with the art direction by going full retard.

>blames everything on wasps
>doesn't even mention the Godless, commie Chinese
fuck yourself

this is some pretty retarded bait considering FO1 the first guy leader you meet in the first town is some arab dude and his daughter is the reason for the expansion of the new california republic in FO2

blast from the fucking past

Attached: apu_time.jpg (1024x713, 58.9K)

>be retard
>double down
dude give up

i have not played 1 or 2, but did they have this much of a futuristic future theme?
obviously 3 did but the only thing "retro" of NV is the kings and some radio songs

Say his name!

Not very heavily but the computer systems never advanced

>if only you knew how white things really were

Attached: family-looking-at-new-house-c1950-60s-h-armstrong-robertsclassicstock.jpg (701x900, 131.25K)

>ywn live in a racially homogeneous retro America ever again because of jews

Attached: pepe-hanging-himself-gif-clipart-download-pepe-povesilsya-plant-animal-amphibian-wildlife-transparent-png-1160670.png (1000x691, 101.48K)

You should just play them. Remember to save scum. You need to pick the right SPECIAL and skills too. They're old school unforgiving RPGs. I usually go as light as possible on strength and endurance and heaviest on agility, perception, luck and intelligence. A lot of the skills are jank, go for the one that gives you a +1 to all special, repair and then I usually pick wild wasteland

I'm not saying I agree with that perception. I'm just telling you what the perception is. If I actually told you what I thought, I'd catch a 3-day ban for racism.

>you forgot this token minority
Irrelevant how many minorities you shoehorn in. That's my point. Nobody who doesn't identify with WASP-y whitebread America has a romantic view of anything prior to the civil rights era.

The Fallout aesthetic is Atomic Age / Atompunk but post-apocalyptic. White nerds have been trying to meme this aesthetic back into fashion (along with Steampunk/Victorian, art deco, etc) for like 15 years since they found each other on the internet. The peak was probably around Fallout 3 and Bioshock. The fun part is that most of them have no idea what they're into and how it's perceived (look up the saga of "Dr. Steel" and his fans). It's great seeing the looks on their faces when they realize that black and brown people basically associate all those aesthetics with racism. They just think it's a cool, more fashionable time that was more innocent and optimistic. FWIW, I share their sentiments but I have no delusions about what it means.

That's why it never caught on unless it was mired in >muh post-apocalypse or some kind dystopian nightmare. It's literally associated with Nazi fascism.

Attached: 1633406781752.jpg (962x1600, 244.37K)

This

>6 years ago

For example I set strength I think to 4 and endurance sometimes as low as 2 (it goes by 2s) and I max agility to 10 and then get luck, perception and intelligence to like 9. Charisma literally doesn't matter in FO1. In FO2 I recommend having 5 charisma so you can get 3 followers when you get the extra point.

>fallout, which was literally diverse as a pixelated isometric 90S nerd RPG didn't do enough to advance The Cause
Stop baiting you bored retard

Wait they were supposed to be the bad guys

Attached: enclave-fallout2.gif (498x233, 2.63M)

How do we make it stop?

Attached: 1650935802192.gif (128x128, 136.99K)

What part of "it doesn't matter how diverse they make it because the aesthetic itself is triggering" are you not grasping?

Well I'm white so that sounds fine

Its gonna be pozzed isn't it

Attached: Fallout Amazon Tv show.jpg (1024x538, 107.54K)

What part of "stop being a dumb baiting retarded faggot" are you not grasping?

I'm not sure you're aware of what bait is.

You are missing the point really hardcore retard.

turn it off sperg

TAKE ME BACK

zip it, bub

cool it, chief

i'm not your chief, pal

Nigger man sounded like a cool kitty.

I'm not your pal, guy who actually had a good point about how niggers and faggots of color interpret the world but I ignored it because I'm a big fan of the first two fallout games

I'm not your guy, dude who is entitled to like what he likes who I shant resent for his kneejerk reaction in defense of what he loves.

now kiss

HUMONGUS WHAT?

Using his own logic, he played himself
Dog owners are alphas who demand obedience
Cat owners are betas who enjoy subservience

Greetings, human Gus, i am human Jim

FO4 it's the best modern Fallout even if it's not a RPG.