My name is Helly, and I've got red hair... because we are in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

>My name is Helly, and I've got red hair... because we are in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (353x339, 242.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1K8jmDTiY8
youtube.com/watch?v=I3wgyVp9uD0
youtu.be/eX4GOltUDdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: you.gif (500x209, 1.67M)

Attached: 1635046262394.png (1915x822, 1.02M)

i think the only hell is that that wants to escape. But actually feels kind of comfy with the wellness sessions and the art.

>a vered story

Attached: hevrw.jpg (696x45, 7.26K)

your outtie is a rich spoiled bitch

Attached: outtie.jpg (1403x772, 29.01K)

its more to evoke dorothy from the wizard of oz. like how mark is the lion without a heart etc

thats deep because her hair is red like rose. mind -blown.

Attached: mind blown.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

so the art dude is the tin man
the fat dude is the cowardly lion
and mark is the scarecrow

nice take dude. why is dorthy such a bitch though in real life.

She's the wicked witch of the west. it's her alter ego.

Helly is qt

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-20-21h01m11s052.png (1918x802, 1.57M)

>rich spoiled bitch
that's exactly my type

Attached: y.gif (416x350, 2.22M)

Is this show any good? I don't want to watch a whole season of something just for le ebin twilight zone twist at the end

yes very good
theres no twist but there is a cliffhanger, which might piss you off

it's pretty good

Attached: 1628102458363.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

its not like a lot of shit recent scifi, not a let down so far
its shot really well and the characters and performances are good
its slow and you kind of know whats going to happen but that's ok because the way the characters behave is the interesting part
it could still start doing stupid shit in the next season tho

Helly got severed because she couldn't handle the wall
youtube.com/watch?v=v1K8jmDTiY8

Thanks anons, I'll give it a shot

>My name is Heller say it with me

youtube.com/watch?v=I3wgyVp9uD0
IT'S OUT

and it really pops in stunning HDR10

Why does she look like Diane Lane?

The cliffhangers from around episode 4 on are ridiculous lol

They better not do some time skip bullshit in s2.
I haven't felt so frustrated for a movie/show to end for a pretty long time.

i'd like her to fart into the back of my throat

this show sucked

it's not over

she looks like Diane Lane mixed with Justin Long

Attached: MV5BMjIwNTEwODY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg0ODMwMjE@._V1_.jpg (1584x2048, 264.49K)

>AAAAHHHH, white corridors, I'm going INSANE!

Ms O out here murdering roasties.

Can we talk about From instead it’s a good show……..

THE GOATS

Do you ever have fun at work Yea Forums?

Attached: severance hilly dance.jpg (838x473, 78.26K)

I thought it was mediocre with 2 kino scenes across all ~7 hours or whatever the total runtime of the season ends up being

>muh waffle party
You're not Lumon material.

Attached: severance.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

How would you try to beat the code sensors? Don't just say "use pictures because pictures must work or else Milchick wouldn't have been concerned about the missing card getting leaked."

They arent real according to the Lexington letters

>Keir has an entire irl cult built around him and his family for generations back
>apparently so influential they control a lot of the government stuff corpo dystopian style
>heir apparent to the corporate throne decides to become an innie to prove a point
>no security measures other than an overly zealous subordinate, an incompetent security guard and a crazy bitch boss
>the test group she's in are left unsupervised for long periods of time both irl and as innies

For this massively important project that the entire future of humanity hinges on they sure as fuck are lax when it comes to even basic security.
Apparently they have scanners that can pick up text on notes down to microscopic levels but employees can wander around stumbling onto shit or killing themselves with only one jogging black guy between them and death.

Also any sane person would kill themselves when caught in a loop living only at their workplace with no sleep or any kind of normalcy or privacy for literally the rest of their life.

I hated how much time they spent with the john turturro and christopher walken subplot, I know they needed to give them all a reason to go against lemon but at the very end his finding feels disconnected from what helly and mark are experiencing, also cobel being invited to the party was a very lazy way to give her something to do and create drama with the baby. I really liked the first episodes a lot but now I'm not sure I would care when season 2 comes out.

how can mark be the scarecrow and the lion

Heh. I get it. Well kek'd and meme'd for this brilliant symbolism, good sir!

Mark is Adam Scott, the fat dude is Dylan

Attached: egg party.jpg (1918x802, 179.59K)

looks like mike myers

Attached: By-l0nQCMAI8-O2.jpg (600x400, 31.94K)

At first I remember thinking that maybe him being the only guard was a red herring and that it was going to be revealed later that he has countless of clones and all of them are working for lemon kinda like the pacifistas from one piece but no, he just drank the koolaid

Attached: 1651029569971.png (450x450, 186.89K)

I'm more concerned about that other chief of security guy who came off super menacing but was killed and nobody really noticed or gave a shit.

ricken

Attached: fsyr7rlevvv81.png (1000x667, 561.4K)

If it's fake, then the monitoring would have to be constant. Seems like they were getting away with too much stuff if that were the case even before mr security died

That's what I kept thinking the whole time, that they didn't care because they would have other clones to replace him but no, instead the writers got lazy and gave mark his card which is very lazy because at any job where you get security clearance, the moment you quit, get fired or die, they disable your acces almost immediately because it becomes a security threat. You would think that the killing of a high member of your weird company with connections to politicians would incite them to at least start their own investigation and conclude to shut down everything until they could ensure their own safety.

if u dont know by now to watch this show you just a lurker or straight retarded frfr

Looks like she'd succ cock like a Dyson vacuum and let me finish between her milf cleavage

>Kier
>Kiev

They aren't even trying to hide it

Attached: Ukraine flag colours.jpg (565x242, 123.44K)

Take your meds

>OH NOOO I HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVI- ACK

youtu.be/eX4GOltUDdA

Kino

excecution is not that good but the concept is so phenomenal that the series is fucking fantastic anyway

>excecution is not that good
wtf

i just marathoned the series since getting off of work. i think you nailed it. the concept and to a lesser degree the setting and characters are great. it's clunky but it was a good watch.

also the twist with the wife would have worked better if they saved it for the last episode

Cut a message into your body

chick from true romance is grossly miscast. she looks too young, because of the bogging, to play "mrs. selvig" and her voice isn't right. black security man is great. fat nerd is good but he went too deep into michael "my son" dawson for how he was built up. the chick grew on me, good to have her around as an agent of chaos like at the end. the guy from hellraiser 4 is a solid lead, good story, well performed. the old man gay guy thing is fine. schizos spinning yarns out of literally nothing because they're too deep into plato's cave has a lot of growth potential for the next season.