Yikes

>yikes

What was so yikes about that?

Attached: 1623441443570.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies#Notable_spies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause trannies are disgusting freaks and before society was gaslighted into accepting them they were rightfully mocked.

conservatives will eventually be fully exterminated. you have nowhere to go

dude sounded like a fucking freak mental mess

you're a literal bigot if you refuse to leave your children under the care of a man in a dress

You all mocked me when I said letting two guys kissing would eventually lead to pedophilia

Well here are. I think you all owe Far Right conspiracy theorists an apology

Attached: le slippery slope.jpg (1080x1660, 760.85K)

thats actually true

I. AM. JOB.

Yes this is where we are

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

>lead to pedophilia
beauty pageants are a classic republican thing.. are you saying that conservatives are all pedos?

>grooming children good
>advocating genocide good
How very progressive of you.

Beauty pageants are a little different than the matter at hand

Attached: Pride Pedos.jpg (1080x1888, 507.5K)

its really not

Reminder that transgender ideology is another weapon in the arsenal of culturally Marxist jews to destroy Western society they can establish a communist NWO

Attached: 1648303355863.webm (720x1272, 1.42M)

>there's nothing suspicious about a 10 year old boy dressing in drag and having full grown adult men throw money at him while he plays pretend on a strip walk you bigoted fascist chud!

Attached: 1639691690448.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

>reminder that if it takes a literal basement dwelling Far Right conspiracy theorist to call out this bullshit then something is really fucked up with normies and society

Child molestation is how homosexuals reproduce

Normies are literally mind fucked after enduring two of the biggest psyops (so far) in American history

They just nod and smile and go with the culturally Marxist flow one drip at a time

Attached: BLM Protest during Covid ''Pandemic'.webm (640x352, 1.72M)

rofl no it's not you retarded faggot

Attached: 1594004363972.jpg (600x565, 33.21K)

Hey look this one comes pre hanged!

Attached: tumblr_n1ig0o0dcL1qgx2ojo3_250.gif (245x130, 619.21K)

>doesn't work with boys
>she has a boy that needs looked after
but no, lets have yet anither fucking off topic tranny thread shit up the boards,

Didn't we had a graphic years ago about this? It was a ladder and each step had something like gay marriage, beastialism, etc. I think the end goal was pedophilia.

>pretends to be a woman
>kills himself
method actors are based

Attached: 404.jpg (814x566, 112.37K)

You may ask yourself why do feminists, trannies, and niggers find themselves so often united eventhough niggers are on average responsible for most violence against LGBTQ people

Well because it is all a ploy by Marxist jews to unite all these factions into a single force that they can wield against the generally straight white Christian "oppressors"

Attached: BLMarxists.jpg (1080x523, 138.89K)

Didn't he go on to dress as a woman in this same movie?

you are a conservative freak

>you are a conservative freak

Attached: biden voter.png (1280x1200, 529.18K)

>this is your brain on AIDs

Attached: 1594005732557.jpg (240x240, 5.05K)

Trannies OWNED thread?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nrbjwyyIyN1spnsao_500.png (500x333, 202.03K)

What happens when the progressive progress beyond your accepted terms? Then you become a conservative. Dang words having meanings sure sucks. When the line gets crossed that you refuse to support, you also become their enemy.

ACK

thats called the overton window you faggot

Gotta keep the glowies that monitor this site entertained

>le slippery slope
fuck off chud

Attached: 1648164484873.png (1080x1848, 249.25K)

Nice b8 lol

Thanks for this, I'm gonna find a relevant image and paste the two together and then file it in my redpill folder

Attached: 1647717045298m.jpg (543x1024, 84.26K)

I really don't give a fuck about intellectual terms that dorks understand only. I could have replied "but what about the overton window!?" And the majority that browses this shithole wouldn't even bother to google it.

Kind of like this

Attached: 20211002_224202.jpg (2172x3862, 614.95K)

At least we're not speaking German

Slippery as fuck bruh

That slope was slippery I fell and hit my head and went into a coma, then when I woke up my wife was now my husband and my son was my xaughter

Attached: Its just a Far Right Conspiracy Bro volume 12.jpg (630x916, 132.72K)

>I swear the Left is still anti-Establishment!

Attached: Pentagon Pride.jpg (1080x1194, 403.94K)

Nazi germany wouldn't have lasted. Would have turned into the same shit we have now if it survived.

germany declared war on america wtf do you want them to do?

>mfw WWIII is starting during a plague while schools teach children how to have anal sex and we lost to the Taliban in Afghanistan

You can escape the nightmare if you want to. Unless you're a cityfag/californian..

Its almost biblical

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

>WW3 close to breaking out
>last two years were spent freaking out over some "plague"
>Schools definitely teach kids how to have gay sex and even more than that
>the US lost to the Taliban

Attached: 1643051426553.png (1106x1012, 1.05M)

Sad that NG covers shit like this and BLM like a humanitarian topic in line with North Korea or Ebola

>slippery slope doesn't exist
It's real, mega mongoloid. Now we've "progressed" to gay men "transitioning" to women, drag queens reading gay literature to kids, Men in drag competing in sports with women, gay men trying to groom children and all sorts of degeneracy. All those stuffy old folk in the 90's who where "wrong" have been validated.

I miss lookin at African titties in the 80s. NG went downhill.

The common denominator is not who won WW2 but whether communism would have continued to poison the minds of future generations. This take isn't spread by WNs that have the sole intention of pushing anti-semitism as if killing jews will solve all of their problems. If Germany somehow won the war, it would not have defeated communism and degeneracy would still return to society. The root cause is never being addressed because nobody cares to discuss it anymore, and that is due to communists infiltrating the true positions of power in society - the media, the justice system, and the education system. They go after your kids and grandkids and so on until they eventually win.

Sounds like your problem is with trannies and not fags

Hey tourist, you don't understand basket weaving

Joseph McCarthy was right

I'm right also

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

>with trannies and not fags
lol you differentiate them?

Islam was right about gays and women. inshallah brother

I wish he wasn't, but he called it back then and we are still wrestling with the consequences of inaction today. Never forget that the only reason the Soviet Union has nuclear weapons is because of communist traitors that sold the secrets to the USSR, resulting in the Cold War. 3 fucking generations had to suffer because of the actions of communist roaches. They don't care if they make the world worse for everyone. They just want that world, even if it is nothing but smoldering ash, to have a communist flag flying on a pole stuck in that pile of ash.

So have kids amd raise them right, homeschool, and live a tradlife. You think you are unique in your understanding? Hundreds of thousands know the bullshit going on. Only way to fight back is to breed, live true, and safeguard your children and grandchildren. The pendulum always swings back the other direction.

>mfw when I'm (the demonic alien worm parasites that cause homosexuality) coming out of the closet

Attached: gender reveal.gif (445x240, 2.93M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies#Notable_spies

There's something funny going on with these last names but I can't quite place it.

Attached: 534534534534.png (937x867, 240.19K)

>retreat into the woods like the Belarusians did and wait it out

Tell me how well that worked out for them. You can't run forever and they will eventually get you if you only turn your back to them. Less than two centuries ago, a man could go out into the wilderness and live however he wanted on land he declared to be his own. How many people today could even fathom that kind of freedom?