Now that the Jury is in. Would you still?

Now that the Jury is in. Would you still?
youtu.be/VnVUeIT7P0E

Attached: c52827a7457af1dc62401e33e7ede4bd5d-27-amber-heard.rvertical.w330[1].jpg (330x412, 22.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6s1WaJafDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because she isn't hot. Go get $200. I can find you 100's of women who are hotter than Amber Heard

She's hot.
Just not hot enough to risk waking up to a 10-inch log of her crap rather than to her.

yes she will have to wear the mera costume tho.

Attached: mera-aquaman-iphone-12-pro-max.jpg (1284x2778, 378.13K)

>This video has been removed by the uploader

How will Depp prove he didn't do this to /ourgirl/?

Attached: _17a79344-28bd-11e6-8f5f-7ac8be343499.jpg (640x478, 26.55K)

>she was grossly exaggerating her symptoms of ptsd when asked about them
>does she look bothered to you?
yeah i'd say so

Attached: upset and proven a liar.png (559x477, 362.15K)

is Heard's surrogate child Depp's?

Crazy in the head = Crazy in the bed

I would fuck her to pieces and then never call her again

I don't get it, what am I supposed to be looking at? Where's the abuse?
The marks look like my face when I peel off dry skin during the Fall/Winter.

for recreational use only

I would recreationally stretch out her pussy and then spray hot CuM all over her tits

He was found to be a woman beater in the UK court trial. And he'll be found to be a wife beater in this trial.

good luck when she comes at you for rape

I would cum deep inside her pussy.

Attached: heard.jpg (1320x743, 87.16K)

Those don't look like injuries from being hit lol. Your eye will either swell up or show nothing. Is she expecting us to believe Johnny hit her with Shaolin precision with just enough force to leave a tiny little bruise right in the corner of her eye and nothing else?

>Crazy in the head = Crazy in the bed
This is the mantra of someone who has never had sex. You hear it so often and it's always by retards who have no idea what they're taking about, they just want people to think they have tons of sex. There's no correlation and even if there was, why bring it up?

If a guy like depp had really gone so far as to beat her, she would have beat worse than that.

then I can sue her for lying and get $75 million so I get to fuck her ass, her mouth, AND her pussy (and score the hat trick) and then spray my hot stick CuM all over her TITS and NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!

Why do you go into every single Johnny Depp thread and say the exact same shit? Are you some roastie who he rejected at some point?

It looks like she got hit badly a few weeks earlier, in which case she surely would have had worse looking pictures, either way definitely bullshit

she spends the whole time writing stuff down, I wonder if she's making notes to cover her psychotic behavior up more

God, I want her to drop a grumpy on my face.

If Amber was my girlfriend, we would never fight because I would never abandon her or make her feel neglected

though

How old are these photos? She looks much younger

Because you Deppcucks are in denial with the cold hard facts. Here's a little dose of reality for you

Amber's team hasn't even begun presenting her side yet. Everything we've seen so far is Depps legal team and it's not looking good for him
>audio of Depp admitting to head butting Amber
>audio of Depp admitting he cut his finger off himself
>video footage of Depp having a temper tantrum and kicking things, slamming cupboards, smashing things, throwing things, cursing, yelling

Keep in mind Depp filed a lawsuit in the UK and the jury determined that he is infact a wife beater. So I guess he's hoping to get a different verdict in the American courts with the same evidence that I can gaurantee that's not going to happen. Its over for Depp.

Would I still?? I don't think you understand, pal. I would literally drag my ass across a million shattered glass pieces with the pointy end turned upwards, glazed in horse smegma and rat excrement, just to get a chance of eating one of her punches to my left eye.

link doesnt work

I can fix her

Attached: dl4lo9e11iu51.jpg (450x383, 18.56K)

their "side" today with the cop made steps backwards

>Here's a little dose of reality for you
What you are saying isn't even true though, aside from that one clip where Depp is having a "temper tantrum" and he's slamming cabinets, because his fucking mother had just died.

You should really stop copy/pasting that shit multiple times in every single Johnny/Amber thread.

She's absolutely not worth it.

I'm going to watch the entire miniseries

she's making that retarded face that hannah hays always makes. yes im a coomer

she has a generic stupid face. Nope

Honestly this. She is so bland looking. There's nothing striking about her, ya she's pretty, but in a way that some nicely cut lawn can look pretty. I just don't get the people saying how hot she is.

>t. bugsmashers

I just wanna FUCK and SUCK with her

ALL

DAY

LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone with a friend now facing trial because a crazy bitch invited him to fuck but after fucking she told everyone she was raped I cannot stress this enough DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

There's something that turns me on about visualizing her standing on top of the bed naked, squatting and just letting a shit come all the way out. most people would only think about doing it... some would come close and then realize what they were doing and stop. some would even shit and then look at it and say what the fuck am i doing and clean it up and pretend it never happened... but not amber... she shat... looked at it and still stood by her decision. it's better than a girl who is mad at you and just lets it brew inside her and wants you to figure out what she's mad about. amber just lets you know... through a dump on your bed. it's hot.

This is what these skanks look like without a makeup team, perfect lighting, and airbrush. As the cop who responded to this call testified, she did not see an injury. She looked like she was crying and rubbed her light complexion face.

How did anyone ever fall for this

I don't see any injuries. The redness is consistent with her crying.

>There's no correlation and even if there was, why bring it up?
Based reality denier

Attached: 1628822865746.jpg (1024x543, 59.67K)

eat shit.

*mogs amber in every way possible*

Attached: 1651004878234.jpg (1996x1332, 843.54K)

Correlation doesn't equal causation. You need to be 18 to be on this site.

Dermatologist here, you can literally get that red mark under her left eye by simply rubbing it to irritation which some people do when they cry for a long time. Not a sign of domestic abuse, though I have no doubt Depp probably did hit her a few times

Trust a white guy to fuck things up with a bad bitch like that.

Mogged the turkey neck grannybitch lawyer too

would

it's kinda of insane how accurate of an observation that is, it's literally 60 IQ face

This lady has a crush on Johnny Depp. And proves Psychology is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=P6s1WaJafDs

Amber Turd

Attached: A7077E23-BD0C-40EB-8B62-E425D8B496D2.jpg (1297x715, 140.01K)

I would have licked the turd clean

>would you
>a 35 yo roastie

The absolute state of Yea Forums

No thanks Amber

They won

Attached: 1651007130817.webm (1207x500, 1.29M)

that shit looks fake as fuck

The face she makes thinking you're going to be upset with her laying some drunk wine aunt tummy chocolate on your satin sheets

Instead you begin lapping it up like a thirsty feral dog.

>t. roastie

Depp is 100% going to hit on this woman after the trial

bro you couldn't even fix a lawnmower

He might get her a muffin basket or something at least

I don't have the tools to fix a lawnmower, but I have the tools to fix a broken heart.
She
Needs
ME

Good for him

Attached: 16510013466453.jpg (1980x1320, 1.44M)

psychology is 100% bullshit opportunism, i know this for a fact

I don’t like her feet. Pass

>Dr. Shannon enters the bathroom
>'You lied.'
>'Huh?' *turns to see who spoke*
>'M-Ms. Heard?'
>'You lied to everyone.'
>'Ms. Heard please.'
>Dr. Shannon starts walking towards a stall
>Amber extends her arm blocking Dr. Shannon
>'Exaggerating with no substance.'
>'Excuse me?'
>'It's what you initially said in court.'
>'I'm sorry Ms. Heard I really need to use the bathroom.'
>'That's strange. I do too.'
>Amber shoves Dr. Shannon making her fall on her back on to the tile floor. A surprise and shock was plastered across Dr. Shannon's face. Amber couldn't help but smile back at her.
>'M-Ms Heard!' Dr. Shannon protested
>Amber position herself above Dr. Shannon.
>'I recently had muffins for breakfast' Amber began speaking while removing her heels. 'Sometimes I forget it goes right through me.' Amber raised her skirt and squat down revealing her bare ass to Dr. Shannon's face.
>'Oh god! Ms. Heard please! I was just doing my duty!' the doctor exclaimed
>'And I'm about to do mine.'
>BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

That psychologist FUCKED UP Amber today! That was one of the most bad assed displays of bad-assery that I've ever seen!!!

Imagine being depp right now. probably gonna sink some megapints and fuck Dr. Mommy Muffins after the trial.

Based.