The Batman 2 confirmed

The Batman 2 confirmed.

Get fucking HYPED for the most Kino of Kinoest flick of all time.

Attached: matt-reeves-opens-up-on-whether-the-batman-will-meet-joaquin-phoenixs-joker-or-not-001.jpg (1200x630, 42.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc
youtube.com/watch?v=4VxdufqB9zg
variety.com/2022/film/news/the-batman-sequel-robert-pattinson-1235241667/
youtube.com/watch?v=5a_cu0Q-LzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAN-BAT
COURT OF OWLS

IS THAT SIMPLE

No one cares. Dr Strange 2 comes out in a couple days. Stay mad street shitters.

FROZEN KINO INCOMING

Attached: icepick.jpg (466x463, 10.63K)

If the script is as dumb as the first I wouldn't get too excited.

will we find out who Avi Mareea was and what his role in it all?

Attached: 2A32DE8D-F4CB-469D-B936-D9B1AA29C8EC.jpg (540x720, 83.17K)

flopbros...

Fuck the Batman when will get Joker 2?

el gato...

Attached: EE5EA8E4-C943-44F8-9622-81523544D297.jpg (472x882, 44.52K)

I wish Joaquin was playing the joker. I hate that Irish prick

The great debate
youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc
youtube.com/watch?v=4VxdufqB9zg

you’re getting Clayface, Mr Freeze and Two-Face and you will be fucking happy

>man-bat
oh look another "villain is the hero but reversed" shitty character

The 'sequel' is a penguin spin off series.

there is no sequel. and the hbo series doesn't have anything attached to it other than HBO saying they're making it. So far, ZERO work has been done and Colin Farrell (supposedly repising his role as penguin) has stated that he doesn't expect to work on it this year.

The Penguin series was announced when hype was at an all time high. The Batman briefly got a bump when it it HBO GO, bringing a 700k views the first day. Then it petered out to almost nothing by the end of the first week.

I'd rather see Scarecrow and Mr Freeze

Nirvana is kino.

Batman movie with my boy mr freeze and his wife nora when?

WHOA ANOTHER CAPESHIT TO DUMB THE AUDIENCE NO WAY

name two more examples

mr. freeze.... pls........

>Then it petered out to almost nothing by the end of the first week.
lol cope, it beat GvK, WW84, DUNC, Sneed Cut, The Suicide Squad, by a wide margin

>the DC movie’s first week viewership in Smart TV U.S. households at 4.1 million beats the first seven days of such HBO Max/Warner Bros. movies The Suicide Squad ($3.5M), Wonder Woman 1984 (3.2M), The Matrix Resurrections (3.2M) and Dune (2.3M) — all of which were same day theatrical day-and-date movies last year under Warner Bros. pandemic release plan. Batman‘s first week is the second best for a theatrical movie on HBO Max after New Line’s Mortal Kombat (4.3M). The Batman‘s first week was even bigger than Zack Snyder’s Justice League which pulled in 2.2M U.S. households, that pic a direct to HBO Max title.
nobody can explain Mortal Kombat anyway, but The Batman did all that in addition to a lot more in the box office than the others

Clock King, its that simple

It's legit.

>variety.com/2022/film/news/the-batman-sequel-robert-pattinson-1235241667/
>“The Batman” is getting a sequel, with Robert Pattinson set to return as Gotham’s fiercest defender.
>Warner Bros. revealed its plans for another Caped Crusader story during its Tuesday evening presentation at CinemaCon, the annual trade show for theater owners. “The Batman” director Matt Reeves was on hand to announce the news that he will write the follow-up, but he did not provide any details about what the movie will entail.

can zoomer Batman tell time on an analog clock though?

>autistic incel vs autistic incel

Yep it's gonna be kino

Snyderbros...

cope. all those movies got stronger after the first week. the batman averaged less than 100k views for the last two days.

will there be troons?

yeah. BVS got a sequel to. look how that turned out.

>1.85x the sneed cut on first day
>1.85x the sneed cut in a full week
yeah ok

>Yea Forums said this movie failed
>it's literally the highest performing movie of the year and has a sequel in the works (confirmed today)
you fucking faggots sound like the blue checkmarks constantly making articles about how Ghostbusters 2016 was actually a huge hit, kill yourself, give up already

Attached: 1642216551138.webm (282x302, 1.28M)

>Court of Owls
Been done on Gotham and Batman vs Robin. Besides, what's new about the concept to this franchise? Exposing the secret powers that run Gotham with a disturbing connection to The Waynes? That'd just seem like a retread.

>Yea Forums and Twiiter/Reddit are just two sides of the same damn coin
you're just now figuring this out?

>No one cares. Dr Strange 2 comes out in a couple days. Stay mad street shitters.
you mean America Chavez the movie right?

Nigger, if a sequel is a metric for success, then trash like Man of Steel and Batman v Superman and Shazam (which was good) were big successes because they got sequels (despite being very well known they bombed. In fact, BvS bombed so hard it made Warner go in full damage control).

How is this a surprise, it has been confirmed they were going to make a trilogy. Pattinson already signed for it before they even starting making the movie.

Not saying if it's a sucess or not, just that this whole thing is stupid. They confirmed 3 other spinoffs and you actually got scared they weren't going to make more of this universe?

Man-Bat could be a good character for the sequel if done right, realistic and grounded as it needs to be. Just make Dr. Kirk Langstrom a bat scientist who becomes a serial killer after becoming obsessed with his studies. Don't make him a CGI monster, but he could get a lot of tattoos that evoke the comic book, maybe file his teeth into fangs, etc. It would play off of the parallel themes of the first movie, how Bruce and The Riddler thought they were vengeance, now here is another guy who thinks he's a bat, and Batman has to consider it.

Scott Snyder on his podcast said if it were up to him, court of owls would be the second movie and Joker the third

orca bros....she's coming. can't wait to see her in the next movie

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-26 170015.png (481x678, 489.08K)

Yea Forums failed to meme both dune and the batman into being failures. i wonder which movie Yea Forums will fail next at ruining?

>Shazam (which was good)
Lmao, this nigga serious?

faggot, there are literally retards in this thread trying to argue that it failed. Warner went full retard with Batman VS Superman and the reason it failed in their eyes was because it didn't make the 2 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS that they wanted. Justice League only got produced, because it was in preproduction and they started filming LESS THAN A FUCKING MONTH after Batman V Superman released (this is why it was fucked with during production, The Batman 2 probably barely even has a script at this point and they certainly aren't filming yet. fuck off dipshit

Attached: sxazds.png (643x535, 433.58K)

As someone tired of the whole "realistic batman" shit I think a Man-bat level of villain would be a good balance between that and the more batshit things in comic books. In my opinion the Arkham games had a great balance though I've only played the first two games.

Attached: 1621224106766.png (1000x750, 884.51K)

EL RATA ALADA

What? Man-Bat is as fantastical a character Batman has in his rogues, short of bringing in Paul Reubens to voice Bat-Mite in a Roger Rabbit blend of animation and live action.

play knight, it concludes the trilogy and they refined the gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=5a_cu0Q-LzE

>what's new about the concept to this franchise?
The talon suit is PERFECT for this art direction. And Talon women? I would go to the kinoplex to see that,

Attached: x_p1smmdc-46_i.jpg (707x1000, 128.9K)

I'm talking about story. We just had a movie about the forces who run Gotham behind the scenes and the Wayne family secrets.

just give me the latex tits and ass on the big screen and nobody get hurts.

anyone else get serious sam hyde vibes when riddler was facetiming?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-26-19h26m18s498.png (3840x2160, 3.18M)

Nora will be asian just so you know

>The Batman (2022) a serial killer story told for kids
>The Batman (202X) Jeffrey Epstein cunny island told for kids.

Make a soft disclosure for the brats around the world and sell cool toys in the process.

The actress who played her on Gotham was really cute. I recognized her from Being Human.

>"You had me at Man-Bat"

Court of Owls is whatever. What's the difference between them and the Assassins Guild of Ras? They're located in Gotham. Wow. Real exciting.

Attached: EeLv.gif (245x245, 1000.41K)

Shh... we don't like the truth here at DC Fag Central.

>mfw Cruella used "That's Life" too in its Soundtrack

Attached: gato.jpg (1200x1780, 181.92K)

>Dr Strange 2 comes out in a couple days
Imagine being a low iq infant that adores woke globohomo videogame tier movies made for 12 year old girls (real girls, not you Timmy)

no billion?

Yikes!

It's CGI, relax

Now type that without crying. Barely 60 posts in an hour? "Hype" :)