Don't let yourself get to this state

Don't let yourself get to this state.

Attached: aj.jpg (1200x675, 116.79K)

New Jersey?

Attached: 1650738855912.png (636x720, 344.56K)

Its about 15 years too late for that

>two faces of a loser
At least one has fun

It's never too late.

I work from home so I'm already there

What do you mean, like laughing with something you saw online?

>get to

Attached: 12296C39-785A-4797-BAA9-76F58D02B5AA.jpg (1366x768, 149.06K)

I'm about to turn 31 and currently living like this.

im 27 living with my parents doing this. i have no degree, no skills.

That’s literally me. I tried to hard, I even made it. I got fit, I had a job making 90k a year before I was even 25. I had 2 long term girlfriends. Yet as time went on I got progressively unhappier. When I was in high school I thought college would be better, when I was in college I thought getting a job would be better. When I got a job I thought getting another gf would be better. But it just kept getting worse. Eventually my gf dumped me, so I quit my job. After my last sibling moved out, I moved into my parents basement. The basement is big (1000sq feet) and completely finished. It has another large finished room and a full finished bathroom. I have my bedroom down there now, my PC, a dining table, I even have a home theater with a reclining L shaped sectional. It’s bigger and nicer than an apartment, I just don’t have a kitchen but there is one right upstairs. Needless to say I’m happier than I’ve ever been living a comfy NEET lifestyle.

I had a lot of money saved up (was gonna originally but a house) so I used that money to furnish the basement and spent the rest on a multi family house so I could have a monthly income in case my parents won’t give me money or pay for my things. It’s only about 1000 dollars profit a month now because I have a mortgage, but it’ll be paid off before my parents die and without a mortgage I’d be getting about 3600 a month so it should be enough to pay property taxes on my parents house and my multi family house, and utilities for my parents house when they die. Hopefully I have enough too for food and everything else, but worse case scenario I just make the basement off limits and rent out the rest of the house when the time comes.

this is me but not shirtless because I hate looking at my disgusting body

>Eventually my gf dumped me, so I quit my job
why? making 90k is so fucking nice. I've never made more than 50k a year, and that was only a projected yearly income since it was a 4 month contract, even at 1k a week I had no fucking idea what to do with the money, ended up just living off of it for a few months after covid laid me off. I can't imagine what it's like making double that money. It must feel like the whole world is open to you, like nothing is beyond your grasp.

this except I never tried

I gave up last year. Everyone on this planet is an awful piece of shit and I hate all of you.

I will be heard before it is all over and done.

>18 year old kid is dicking around
>AAAAAAA NOOOOOOO IIIMMM GOOOING INSAAAAANE

the fuck was tony's problem
also like all seething boomer parents of his generation he seems to forget that he raised his own child so is responsible for any issues

Because I wasn’t happy and hated my life and hated my job. I just want I wake up and go to sleep as I please and watch anime, movies, TV shows, play video games, masturbate and browse the internet whenever I want for as long as I want. I’m a loser, always have been, always will be. I tried to be what I wasn’t and made it, but I was the unhappiest I ever was. At least I was able to secure myself a comfy NEET existence from everything while also never having to live with the “what if” feelings since now I know for sure this is the happiest life for me.

How do you even get a 90k job that you hate? What was it, if you hated it so much how did you get in a position where you are earning that much?

I actually wanted to give up the year before but last year did it.

I'm writing a book.

Attached: 1649590690820.jpg (567x552, 31.6K)

Imagine working way longer hours and having way more responsibility. That's what it's like making six figures. Not even enjoyable in the slightest and you don't have time to think about the money

Because I went to college and got a job in my field lol. I was a nurse and after 3 years I was making 45 an hour. Operating room nurses are in short supply and in high demand so just by getting a new job every 9-12 months I was able to get a pretty significant raise each time. And I just hate working, doesn’t matter the job, I’d hate all of them. I had 2 girlfriends and was never happy in a relationship past the first couple of months. My brain is just different from yours and most people, idk, like I said I tried and I made it, but my brain still wouldn’t let me be happy, but I’m much happier now.

Money is meaningless if unspent. I personally rather have more free time and lower responsibilities

So you basically got out of education and did one hob and gave up? Forget the money, it sounds like you have zero life experience.

It's funny how much every user can relate to this kid.

Every "literally me" thread should just be filled with AJ lol

All right fellas, I wanna turn my life around. So how does one hypothetically get into organized crime, should I just start out as a cat burglar to get some experience? Any advice is appreciated.

Attached: MV5BODg1M2E4NjYtYTRkNC00NDQ0LWFmMGMtNDExNDQ5Yzc1ZDdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR126,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 162.43K)

Worked for 5 years then gave up after realizing the normie life isn’t and never would be for me.

If the wire has taught me anything, then you too could be like Dr. Ben Carson, who started out as a corner boy and working your way up in the streets.

They are both severely depressed.

>Tony hates his son and tells anyone who will listen.
>Can’t bring himself to tell anyone how much he hates his mother who is an actual borderline sociopath
>AJ almost kills himself because of neglect
>How could this possibly happen waaah

Tony is a retard

Attached: 572F254E-4ED4-4FEB-BF84-F5A2279FAF07.jpg (630x630, 64.4K)

True, at least Tony gets do bang hookers

Looks like I'm 20 years too late OP, just like your gay camp intervention

Too late. Only difference is my computer is next to my bed and I get completely naked.

I am in a constant state of new jersey

post penis

yeah i guess i just can't relate. I've only worked construction and been a zogbot, since I was old enough to make money other than one job I've never made more than $1,000 every 2 weeks. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Even at 50k a year(if i had worked year round) I had no idea what to do with all of it. The only things I bought were new monitors for 400 and a pair of boxing gloves. If I made 100k a year I have no clue what to do. Invest it I guess?

this. tony is the epitome of the work obsessed boomer that spent so much time creating a life for his kids, he forgot to raise them too. my father was very similar. worked his fucking life away making >100k a year to give me and my siblings a good life where we didn't want for anything and I will never thank him enough for it, he is my hero. BUT, I played hockey for 7 years and when I finally quit, and he showed up for the very first time to my last hockey game, my teammates I had been playing with the whole time were asking me who was with my mom, they thought I didn't have a dad since they had never met him, after playing with me for 7 years. that really fucked me up. I'm never making that mistake, making a little less money is fine with me if I actually get to raise my son. Kids don't raise themselves, you have to be there for them, or they end up fucked up.

I don't get paid much but my savings pot is pretty big. I spend hardly anything, don't see that changing even if my salary was doubled. Only thing I could think would cause me to spend money is a family and I'd be surprised if that happened too.

Are you implying AJ wasn't a total chad?
>rebellious, confident, fucked a hot latina and a supermodel

let myself become a tool fan? don't worry

Of course not, I would never use Apple products.

he got by because of his name. chads don't try to kill themselves and propose to single mothers.

Too late. This has been me for ten wasted years

Feels

My dad was a successful financial advisor/stock broker. He was rich af and bought me pretty much anything I wanted, but I think I might have had 2 actual conversations with my him before he died.

You're a good son

Id buy an island and a solar powered yacht

>Wants to join Army
>Was hospitalized for Suicide attempt

No chance in hell.

The only thing I wanna buy is land so I don't have to pay for white-tailed deer hunting

Attached: jotaro.jpg (758x735, 92.88K)

my dad was a criminal i havent seen since i was 4 years old, you whiny yuppie fags are insanely pathetic

im sorry to hear that bro. my father and i have a good relationship now that I'm an adult, even though I'm basically a loser living with him at the age 27 with no degree or certs. I think he understands that me replicating what he did at my age, having a JD a wife and a house at 27, just isn't replicable anymore these days. or maybe he just lives vicariously through me being a fuck head while he shouldered so much responsibility so young.
it's all the same burden, the father you never knew whether he was in a cell or an office, the ones that make more money just gave their kids more opportunity to fuck it all up. I'm a "good" kid by most of his co workers standards, a lot of the kids I was around growing up spent daddies money on heroin and meth or otherwise coped with their daddy issues in a way that destroyed their family. it's not a me vs you thing, it's the same damage in different forms brother.

Man I wish I had real problems to complain about.
You have no idea how depressing it is to have nothing to blame for your crap life other than yourself.

I have a degree and job and I live exactly like this. Meanwhile there are unemployed drug addicts who sleep on their girlfriend's sofa and live off her paycheck. Either you develop social skills during your formative years or it's over.

You're living on easy mode, you will never understand anomie.

Nothing wrong with living at home as long as you're saving some money each paycheck. Rent is retarded for single people right now.
You're saving money right?

Attached: 1637205427022.jpg (1600x1156, 283.52K)

i think it's just a byproduct of the ages. even if you have a degree and job, there's no real incentive to move out until you're about to get married, the sheer cost involved makes it a waste of money no matter what way you slice it. why compete in a system rigged against you until all your chips are on the table. houses on average are like 200+% what our parents paid, how are we supposed to get a foothold?

>You're saving money right?
kind of. I work help desk and have a net worth of like 6k and zero debt which I guess already puts me ahead, doesn't feel like it though.

>Either you develop social skills during your formative years or it's over.
Sadly this. My mother was over protective of me and i couldn't visit my friends or sleepover or go to any event past 3pm. And they wondered why i turned out to prefer my computer to family events or whatever fucking bullshit that's going on. I have a job and a stem degree and had a few relationships that were all with toxic women that never cared for me because that's my comfort zone so never really had a chance i spose.

>my father and i have a good relationship now that I'm an adult
That's good to hear.

27 is still pretty young. You'll get on your feet eventually. Here's a big protip that I'm sure I don't need to tell you: stay off Yea Forums!

thank you brother. I think I can figure it out. I'm going back to school to finish my associates this summer. Hopefully it gets me going on the right track, I want to improve.

I've got no degree, some skills. I make decent money. There are genuinely people in my department that are on drugs and pass out at their desks but no-one dares bother them because of fear of discrimination. You can earn money by lack of shame and I'm guilty of exploiting it unfortunately.

white? okay

>toxic women that never cared for me
Actually i retract this statement. I had 2 girls that cared for me but i was too big of a pussy to commit with either of them because i couldn't stomach how much they cared for me. It's fucked up.