If you say Skylar is the most annoying character in BB you probably didn't even manage to get through season 1 you...

if you say Skylar is the most annoying character in BB you probably didn't even manage to get through season 1 you fucking retard

Attached: stupid cow.jpg (306x306, 14.35K)

personally I was really annoyed anytime anyone of a different skin color was shown on screen. Made me uncomfortable seeing that they would create ghettos and sell drugs in them all on their own with no influence from the white man whatsoever

Shalom

BB is a pretty bad show and anyone who disagrees hasnt seen the last few seasons
I personally dont remember when it got shit but I certainly remember scenes like where Gus doesnt get in the rigged car cuz ?????? and when Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg

i liked her, she was going to get Pinkman OUT, and he deserves to be homefree, Walter is a vile dick.

Shes so hot you put up with her shit until you are done blowing out that twat, then you move on to that ass, and repeat.

She has like twenty minutes of screentime before she karks it, who cares

>when Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg
Filtered. That was kino

Out of the realm of the living?

>Gus doesnt get in the rigged car cuz ??????
Jesse was acting hostile to him in the hospital and seemed to be implying that he poisoned Brock, and at that point nobody in the hospital had said he was poisoned. If Jesse hadn't sperged out the plot might have worked, but Gus smelled Walt all over it right after that. He figured they lured him there to kill him, and since he hadn't been gunned down or otherwise killed yet, he assumed the car was trapped.

t. non-room temperature IQ

>deserves to be free
>Any time he got enough money to be out he just went into a depressive state and made his house into a crackden or sat around doing nothing
It why el camino doesn't work. We've seen jesse go through the same arc twice of being "free" and he just fucks it up the left, Walt only gave him a chance because he didn't like his own son being a spastic

>One of the most popular shows of all time
>5 seasons
>62 episodes
>One (1) attractive female character
Unironically how did they do it?

Oh yeah and she was only in nine of those episodes

Sussy baka dude’s wife was also hot. I forgot his name.

His name is Ballsack Shredder, and you can go fuck yourself

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 72.19K)

the fuck

yeah but she was sexy goth chick i touch my ding dong to so i give her a pass

oh, yeah she was hot

I want to drug and rape this worthless slut so fucking badly.

they made up for it in BCS with Busty Kettleman, Kim Sexler and that shoplifting whore who was in it for 2 minutes

>>One (1) attractive female character
no way fag

Attached: LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (480x479, 146.6K)

series finale look at how happy he is to be free of this shit

Attached: image.jpg (591x325, 55.47K)

Agreed, the idea alone that carefull Walter became so fucking arrogant he just left that book in the toilet. Awesome character development.

All BB characters are annoying.

his name was sussy baka dude

On a rewatch I was surprised how fast she died. I was bracing for like 15 episodes of this insufferable cunt (same with the other scientist) but seems like they died like in 2 or 3 episodes

kek

>Skylar
Why do you idiots write her name this way?

reminder that skylar gave her son cerebral palsy by smoking while pregnant
shes far worse than walt because every bad thing she did had zero moral justification behind it, she just did them because "she felt like it" or "shes mad at walt", the typical woman
at least walt had a reason for what he did

Nigga pls, shes the virgin Mary and you know it.

I'm only up to season 2 right now and i don't hate skyler. she's having perfectly natural responses so far to all the shit she has to put up with, the only really "annoying" character is Walter himself, he started off quite sympathetic but it's clear that deep down he always had the seeds of an evil, evil man deep down and it's sad seeing him drag jesse and his family down with him

>Kim Sexler
Kekked out loud

I'll never forgive Walter for killing her

Attached: file.png (1275x1920, 2.07M)

Coalburning smelly drug cunt.

You only like her because she reminds you of your ex or crush kek. Prove me wrong/fight me, ya fucking cunts.

Attached: 1649938613940.jpg (830x960, 67.76K)

But she fucked Ted.

walt didnt kill her he just didnt prevent her death by rolling her over when she started choking on her puke. if he hadnt been there she still would have died.

Im annoyed that chick is not sitting on my face.

Walter didn't care about the money at all.
Every thing he did was for the F word, was friend to Jesse because wanted money. We can see that in season 4 when his judgement goes to crap. If he had settled as a cook for Gus, he would still be making millions and the show wouldn't have been made. But instead he became power hungry and poked his nose in Gus's business. I don't even know how to say this hope u get it

ugly feet

Walter didn't kill her, she killed herself with her shitty life choices. It was never his responsibility to protect her from herself. Walter is a piece of shit, but not stopping her from killing herself is not one of his sins.

And Ted is a god. The god that failed.

She was an addict just going to use him for drug money. Good riddance

I can literally smell the BPD of all those bitches just looking at this photo.

Smells like cat piss and shitty perfume.

I bet she loves lean

Attached: 1621541360592.jpg (760x535, 83.7K)

the eyebrows make me physically wretch. why do their heads look like they've been inflated with bicycle pumps, particularly middle right? why is that the look nowadays?

Huel is great

Attached: 29f78bda640537a752e629325239ed4b--breaking-bad-marie.jpg (467x438, 58.13K)

i dont care if she was annoying, she was hot af

>shes far worse than walt because every bad thing she did had zero moral justification behind it, she just did them because "she felt like it" or "shes mad at walt", the typical woman

walt might be a tard but he did everything he could to support his family

I'm surprised Hank ended up with the uggo wife.

I've masturbated to the scenes of her in her underwear and her buttcrack when she's on top of Jesse

Crazy that she's the shortest female leads of the show.

best smell in the world

it was him that fucked her over, she only started using again because he said he had crystal

huh??

I FUCKED TED

do you have evidence

at least i’d fuck this goth qt. Skylar is suburban housewife trash who probably wouldn’t even peg you

and cigarette smoke and stale bong water

no I like her because she’s a ridiculously hot version of your picrel

That screaming scene got me diamonds.

This ones hot, women can be annoying and extremely fucking stupid if theyre hot and you wanna fuck em
Skylar is an unbearable piece of human garbage who smoked during pregnancy which gave her a retarded kid also shes a worthless stupid fucking ex-waiter who thinks shes smart

Todd made Jessie his sissy rape cook slave.
>pinkbreaking

Attached: zDMbbfc.png (1600x900, 1.31M)

based

Attached: 546.jpg (612x380, 41.48K)