QUICK MARVEL IS DYING HOW DO WE STAY RELEVANT?!??

>QUICK MARVEL IS DYING HOW DO WE STAY RELEVANT?!??
>say no more mi corillo

Attached: bad bunny.png (601x608, 376.23K)

>MARVEL
You mean Sony

Attached: pascal.png (394x574, 389.52K)

Who the fuck is this guy? I first hear about him last year that he's some sort of musician now suddenly he keeps popping up in random movie roles what the fuck is going on?

who the fuck is making these dumb decisions? Execcutives are really fucking retarded people

Unironically this will break attendance records where i live because its marvel and because its bad bunny.

Sony owns huge chunk of Marvel characters. It's believed around 500.

If they wanted to do a Latino character, why not Arana?

Attached: arana.jpg (988x1500, 410.24K)

Who the absolute fuck is Bad Bunny?

You think Disney marketers would let Marvel movies die?
The only ones that struggle are the ones made by Sony and I still think that's mostly Disney marketers spreading negativity to make people not go see the movies.

Alas, people won't see Morbius based on its own merits.

Yeah, he's a musician. Has a ton of music videos that have crossed 1 billion views on youtube. Not sure why he chose bad bunny as a name. When I first heard it I thought it was a woman rapper or cosplayer type name. Was disappointed when I found out it was a dude.

Morbius just killed 2 high profile planned vampire movies. And ironically superhero films will be fine but vampire films are the ones that get canned.

Attached: screenshot.png (822x710, 48.74K)

they struggle because people look at the trailers and laugh at how bad they look, that's it

He makes incredibly run of the mill reggaeton but has billions of YouTube views and is one of the most streamed Spotify artists in the world because restaurants and bars just put his shit on loop.
He's one of few non-homophobes in his specific industry and culture, so he appeals to Western women for that reason.

Attached: 1644341449824.webm (400x500, 528.6K)

Sony is by far a lot safer than Marvel is, Sony had No Way Home and the future of the actual Spider-Man franchise

Marvel on the other hand relies entirely on Sony now, because most people could not give a shit about anything else going on right now in the MCU

actual brain poison cancelling the Eggers film

what a load of bs, disney+ shows are big hits and the latest movies had bad timing coming out in the middle of a pandemic

They manufacture celebrities by constantly advertising for them in every opportunity or medium available. And it works.

so capeshit is unironically running Hollywood now? holy fuck

Sony approached El Conejo Malo to headline a future film for their Sans-Spider-Man-Spider-Maniverse, they essentially let him choose whatever character he wanted. He 100% chose the character because he was one of the few on the list who was Hispanic to begin with, and because he has ties to pro wrestling, which he's a fan of. Essentially had he felt like it he could've been announced as the headliner of the Stilt-Man origin story but chose something he felt passionate about.

>disney+ shows are big hits
Only ones that were big hits were Wandavision and Loki, Hawkeye was a big flop and the pandemic is not an excuse when NWH did nearly 2 billion dollars

>the pandemic is not an excuse when NWH did nearly 2 billion dollars
I mean NWH was at the end of the pandemic after a year or so of vaccines making gathering safer, it's not really a fair comparison to movies that got ground zero'd by early covid

kys

That's bullshit considering The Batman couldn't get to a billion and most movies coming out now are still making shit "pandemic money"

We'll see how Doctor Strange 2 does, I don't expect it to do NWH numbers and that's already a sign that people don't care about Marvel anymore unless it involves Spider-Man, which is bad news for the overall franchise

I hate america

How long can Sony keep the movie rights if they churning out these shitty spinoffs?

Well, at the very least it will usher a new era of luchador kino.

He's a wrestling character? Because Bad Bunny is a pro wrestler, he was awesome in Wrestlemania and the Royal Rumble

He's the current biggest Reggaeton and Spanish trap singer.

Endlessly. They have rights to nearly 500 characters. This will outgrow MCU.

>disney+ shows are big hits
Citation needed.

El Muerto is a Mexican luchador/wrestler, why is this crossdressing Puerto Rican faggot getting the role?

>Sony shills are so desperate they're pretending this is the MCU
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is he based?

Attached: 32423232332323432.jpg (1988x3056, 2.16M)

Every single Marvel character Sony owns are z-list Spider-Man villains

I thought they owned the entire spiderman universe, what do they actually own?

>Sony is by far a lot safer than Marvel is, Sony had No Way Home and the future of the actual Spider-Man franchise
They almost bankrupt a few years ago, they ruined every franchise they had and Uncharted was a bomb. Spider-Man is the only thing they have and they have to share it with Disney. Morbius barely grossed 150 million dollars and now they're greenlighting z-list villains that only appeared twice. I get hating Disney and Marvel but I dont get pretending Sony is doing any better. It's clearly just to spite the former.

only anything Spider-Man related and that's it. They share Kingpin and Spider-Woman with Marvel though

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT IS!

Attached: WHOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

It's not spite and I don't hate Disney or Marvel, it's just facts, Sony can do whatever they want and as long as it's connected to Spider-Man or features Spider-man, they will be successful, especially after NWH. Meanwhile Marvel is struggling with their literal whos after Endgame and after NWH, they will also be struggling with their established characters too, normies are not interested in the MCU anymore when they got Tobey Maguire back and will get him back in a Sony movie

Also, Venom was one of the biggest pieces of shit ever made and it still made a ton of money and was well received by the public, this isn't 2014 when people had brains and if a Spider-Man movie was a piece of shit (TASM 2) they were vocal about it

He had the best random celebrity WWE matches ever

Lmaooo

Is amy pascal still running Sony? Hope she makes it crash and burn forever, fuck sony fuck california and fuck jannies

How has this bitch not been fired yet?

Who playing who? I hope they're making this for 20mil or less

Forever

They just guaranteed the women audience after using bad bunny
A dyke bitch I know told me shed go straight for him

Kill yourself faggot.

Why are you so upset?

>Bane is getting his own film
we won

Lol who gives a fuck then

>start your cinematic universe off with VENOM
>now making a movie based on a character who appeared in TWO (2) issues, both from 2006, and who has been in literally nothing since

Convinced everyone at Sony is huffing paint

bad bunny, baby, be, be
eh, eh, eh
bad bunny, baby, be, be
eh, eh, eh

>nosferatu kino is dead
alright now i’m unironically #madatmorb that is bullshit

Was user. Was. Was in past tense. Sony has changed A LOT since they announced their partnership with Microsoft and Jim Ryan took over.

>we need someone funny... danny mcbride

surprisingly this lede is missing the headline i heard everywhere else:

>FIRST LATINO TO EVER LEAD A SUPERHERO FILM

Manufactured fame. It's not even difficult. Yea Forums, I think Yea Forums, is solely responsible for Pitbull's fame but no one talks about it anymore.

Good character for a 1 or 2 movie deal to make a quick buck isnt it

>Only ones that were big hits were Wandavision and Loki
And normies already forgot about those shows

holy shit that kid is huge!

Wandavision at least had some neat visuals. Loki was pretty damn bad.

why even pick this guy? spider-man has tons more recognizable characters. like make a fucking black cat movie.

>Sony’s rush to get this film into development had a lot to do with Bad Bunny’s persistence in finding that right superhero property for himself.
>Following recent meetings to figure out a starring vehicle for him, the multi-hyphenate took matters into his own hands and began mining the Spider-Man library for Latin characters that would suit him, eventually coming across El Muerto.
I don't know whether to respect that or not. If you're pushy enough to be whining, begging, and harassing film execs to give you a starring superhero role instead of them coming to you, is that a good thing? I honestly don't know.

Where's that, beanerville?

Looks like Kevin Smith and Penguinz0 had a butt baby.