/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

God help him Edition

Previous

Attached: 1650662008883.png (812x570, 464.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXgt5q3YflE&ab_channel=BreakingBad&BetterCallSaul
youtube.com/watch?v=AHlUnpcUJwM
youtu.be/w7dTZjhs19o
youtu.be/MCHhEAeuUws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, Jimmy!

Attached: Hamlin.png (439x426, 226.94K)

So my questions on the latest episode

Why didn't Mike go to the handover? Gus said they knew his face? Yeah, the cartel know all of their faces???

Also I'm assuming they are going to be sceptical about how Gus magically caught nacho?

Is this the most capeshit character we have for now?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 283.86K)

(repost)
Does Nacho have other acting work lined up? Would be shame if he gets buried like most BrBa cast after the show.

Post yfw when this popped up

Attached: Netflix.png (905x308, 4K)

Hector knows who he is and they aren't exactly on friendly terms. Finding out he's been secretly working for Gus might cause some friction.

>another episode
>still no closer to knowing who car is

Attached: bcs s6ep2 ending.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

>Waltuh….

Attached: 94A35ED7-0B98-4AEA-BCEC-C5B58D9F7CDC.png (200x271, 67.81K)

>Does Nacho have other acting work lined up?
Unfortunately not
He'll probably go back to voice acting or some shit

kim can handle the cartel

Attached: 40833746_2329233767116581_2997186934024962048_n.jpg (603x603, 115.76K)

He was the scorpion for 5 seconds in spiderman. He could have a main role if anyone decides to use him

Lalochads, our time is coming

Attached: Punished Lalo.jpg (467x548, 77.48K)

strangely similar to how I remember him. Surprisingly handsomer with the junkie looking dude's dna.

Ya'll remember the movie Murder by Numbers where the protags were sodomite serial killers and the one dude face-merged his picture with his friend's?

I have cable.

Attached: 1533577356210.jpg (800x600, 95.18K)

>Your honor my client is... a little eccentric but he-SHE's VERY creative a-a-and might very well have... some sorta future in... graphic design maybe.

Attached: 180044.jpg (2000x1416, 329.54K)

She got CHICHANOD

Pay attention dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXgt5q3YflE&ab_channel=BreakingBad&BetterCallSaul

And what of good Hamlonius?

Attached: Howie.jpg (293x441, 28.38K)

he is literally invincible even superboomer mike dies from a bullet but this nigga gets blown up and still lives

Gus' themesong
youtube.com/watch?v=AHlUnpcUJwM

retrieving the abandoned cell phone. Nacho didn't take the battery out so its' location can still be tracked. It will show Nacho was in communication with Gus' men perro when Lalo goes to present it to Bolero, Bolero will muerte him.

what an Obamination!
I see it

>Et tu, Kimmus?

Attached: 1536637626331.jpg (1280x720, 81.27K)

it's the faggot following Kim around, we got a shot of his face in the ep 4 preview

IT'S 100% SOMEONE FROM THE DA OFFICE TAILING JIMMY FOR HIS CARTEL DEALINGS

I wonder how many episodes this Howard stunt will span? Has any job in the show come close to the same scale, considering it has been three episodes in preparation now?

>this nigga gets blown up and still lives
for about 10 seconds

>Paying to get spoiled and treated like a baby
KWAB

he would've been great in some post apo show, playing morally ambigous guy
>sits on a chair to answer the phone
>unbuttons the suit
those little details are awesome

sorry, I am not gay since I use torrents

>netflix
Are you a woman? Just use rarbg

>I fucked Hed

Attached: 1643448546216.jpg (1200x658, 94.51K)

FACT: Howard Hamlin is a Homonculus created by Chuck.

post yfw you realize wendy's motel is confirmed to be in next episode

Attached: 1650571402800.png (586x370, 301.93K)

nachosisters...

Will the next episode be kimo?

>The timeline is shifting again

Attached: 1495501925837.png (1190x595, 1.38M)

Imagine if Nachos dad
Kim
Howard
All just shot themselves in the head. He just writes them all out of the show the same way.

It would be the funniest joke in history

>Does Nacho have other acting work lined up? Would be shame if he gets buried like most BrBa cast after the show.
xbox, get Nacho's imdb up

Attached: xboggz.jpg (1280x720, 149.44K)

>mission giver gives you tasks that make no fucking sense

Attached: images (61).jpg (718x427, 42.74K)

>Build up character for 6 seasons
>Offs him in the most anti-climactic way possible
If Hector had 2 brain cells to rub together he'd realize that Gus is both capable, had the motive, and had the opporunity to set all this shit up, not to mention that Lalo litterally told him that Gus was behind it.

Jesus christ, this show dropped the ball.

ok serious question: what is "capeshit"?
i don't usually watch show and i've only lurked this general since s6, since i watched bcs and bb in a week or two.

no hablo espanol

i'd shoot kim in the head if you know what i mean

Remember "Jimmy In-n-Out" or JINO for short? Saul certainly does and he even recommends Jimmy's services to Walt. JINO spends most of his time in prison but for what reason? Did he realize the hubris of going against the Time Agents?

Attached: 0846.png (846x571, 400.85K)

there is something very kino about introducing old characters after years of being off screen. season 6 is looking like a sort of repeat of everything that has happened so far. we might even see chuck's doctor.

Attached: 1651003402323.png (1120x840, 576.08K)

Speedwatchers don't belong here

Have you not been paying attention at all you total retard?

>Learns Nacho was the one who crippled him by replacing his pills with sugar ones
>implying this petty fuck wouldn't have his twins or lalo HEEM nacho's dad regardless

Attached: file.png (600x900, 807.07K)

This. Gas writing apologists.

Attached: 1689381655973.jpg (596x815, 121.51K)

*AKHEM*
>JIMMY in-n-out
Need I say more?

i was wondering and thought it was for Chuck in a flashback or some shit

>superboomer
he is pure boomer power fantasy
>be 1000k yrs old
>stronger with faster reflexes than jacked 20-something men

see

Sir he already got the mohawk

Attached: images (58).jpg (512x500, 48.72K)

Okay guys, we didn't get a really good frame of Nacho shooting himself.
He could have switched with a corpse that looked like him, pulled the trigger from behind, and then switched places again (bulletproof vest for Hectors bullets).
It will all be revealed in the next episode.

Attached: 1633461451304.jpg (1024x740, 59.79K)

Nacho's dad will have to get vacuumed and that's how the disappearer is introduced

I agree, Hector knew it was Gus. Nacho just happens to be captured by Gus so they can deliver him to the Salamancas, yeah no way. Also why in the fuck would Nacho trust that Mike could protect his dad from the cartel for the rest of his life. Its bullshit.
I feel like they just didn't know how to deal with Nacho, but they knew they had to get rid of him somehow. The twins should have just burned him alive in the oil.

Nice arms

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Attached: 1650933575197.png (892x548, 523.5K)

>me on the left

drama girl is best girl

Attached: qt.jpg (640x711, 53.46K)

>Previous assassination attempt
Explain

Yeah? Why.

Attached: Why.gif (498x283, 2.26M)

kek

I hope Howard breaks bad and kills Jimmy in the future. Also hope he rapes Kim and takes her into an abusive relationship where he rapes her everynight for the rest of her life.

me too

Attached: 1632449595169.jpg (465x339, 14.83K)

He reminds me of that latino cop from the wire. He would fit right in some other crime drama, maybe as a cop this time.

Nacho didn't switch Hector's medication for sugar pills, it was Ibuprofen. The writers can't be bothered to check their own work, no wonder the show has become shit and we are only still watching because we fell for the sunk cost fallacy

Based

i was watching barry and guess who i found

Attached: mpv-shot0320.jpg (1280x720, 195.89K)

>PERSONA!!!!!

yeah id blow her brains out if you catch my drift

Attached: 1650574911067.jpg (460x259, 22.71K)

Proof?

>Why is the guy that put Tuco in jail with Gus?
vs
>Lalo: Who put Tuco in jail?
>Hector: ....
>Twins: ..... Some old white bald dude

was he farting here? BRRRRRAAAAPPPP

She looks a lot worse wearing all that whore makeup

he knows gus did it retard, he spent the entire meeting pointing at gus. the cartel doesn't want to behead their top earner without proof

This isn't true why are you lying?

Attached: main-qimg-9b515ae401d9534c06e8526c866a53cb.png (602x346, 208.34K)

I must sniff that asshole

BRAVO VINCE!!!
THE BRAAP SYMBOLIZES NACHO EATING TOO MANY NACHOS AND FINALLY LETTING GO AND BEING FREE!!!
BRAVOO VINCEE!!!!!

Nacho's dad isn't clear of danger. They set this up with Mike saying they'll have to go through him.

the death scene was so bad it did 0 justice to all the buildup

Sugar pill can just be a catch-all term for some form of placebo pill.

They even let Hector shoot him full of holes to make sure that the audience didn't think it was some kind of switcheroo lol

>next episode is a mike episode

Attached: 1650943683706.jpg (1121x972, 587.08K)

possible BCS spin offs
>time agents fuck with Mikes DNA and he becomes quantum leap

>If Hector had 2 brain cells to rub together he'd realize that Gus is both capable, had the motive, and had the opporunity to set all this shit up
He knows it is but Bolsa probably won't be convinced because he's the only cartel guy that actually trusts Gus somewhat atleast for business. To him it was just 1 guy that betrayed the cartel and he's already dead so what the fuck can you really do anymore.

You think Vince is mildly upset that this is a prequel and therefore most of the characters are untouchable?

He probably sits there and thinks "man it would be so cool to kill this guy off right here like this, but I fucking can't"

man I really thought Bolsa was in true danger here

>Nacho didn't switch Hector's medication for sugar pills, it was Ibuprofen. The writers can't be bothered to check their own work, no wonder the show has become shit and we are only still watching because we fell for the sunk cost fallacy

Attached: 1650380332136 (1).gif (1058x1058, 667.75K)

>therefore most of the characters are untouchable
TIME
A G E N T S

>Last 3 digits on the meter are 574
>Post ends in 575
That was almost ascendance level kino post. Off by fucking 1

Attached: 1650893941965.png (646x431, 218.06K)

bolsa gets stabbed in the leg then walks around normally after nacho offs himself, terrible acting

Why couldn't they just have made Nacho shoot Bolsa? I know he has plot armor but they could have just handwaved some shit like "oh he got better"

cartelled

Yeah yeah yeah I'm aware of the joke, retard.

yea this is right, as soon as he said sugar pills i knew the writers were fucking brain dead

Attached: mpv-shot0321.jpg (1280x720, 103.98K)

>Nacho didn't switch Hector's medication for sugar pills, it was Ibuprofen
Literally unwatchable now

What's the best youtuber essayist for BCS?

Being 15 doesn't last forever. You'll grow out of this soon. :)

Yeah just let nacho shoot bolsa, surely nothing bad will happen to his father who he's trying to keep safe

100%
Takes a lot of cartel suspense away cause we know they're all normally operating in the same city in a few years.

Remember the episode where Saul's car gets shot-up?

He knows he'll mess up the timeline if he kills gus then. He's probably tried a dozen ways to kill gus already but they all fail. Or he's never got this far into the future yet and he's waiting to see how things pan out this time before he goes back.

Bray Kenbad.

You're weird. Most people don't care about details like what specific pills were used.

Damn Nacho is such a retard, he wasted his final moments lying about which substance he used to cripple Hector.
What a waste of character, fr fr

>youtuber essayist
kys fag

Would be kind of hard to do that since the actual actor, Robert Forster, died years back. They could always make a character that is related to him like it's some kind of family business but it would hard to use him now at this point unless they extra unused footage they can splice in.

No.

Attached: 1633401570609.png (624x479, 132.1K)

youtu.be/w7dTZjhs19o
This fag cus he breaks down muh symbolism and themes. Unironically it's kino

God I'm retarded... how did I never see this

the writers fucked up, deal with it simp

Attached: wrongtimeline.jpg (512x500, 85.87K)

ever heard of adrenaline

Not that user but she's sweet

I'm sure nothing bad will happen to his father after he revealed he put Hector in the chair either

no cause he could have written cartel characters that are touchable instead of being a hack and giving fan service by parading out the same characters who are older for some reason

I'll forgive his basedboy appereance and give it a chance thank you anone

No.

I was being incredibly sarcastic, oh well

he didnt even address or look at the wound

Breaking Braps

Didn't cross your mind that Nacho wasn't thinking straight genius ?

*smoke on the water begins to play*
>lets roll, Jimmy
>fades to black

Attached: 1635925998950.png (642x428, 188.01K)

Why would I want to be an old retard like you? Lmao

hes just built different you wouldn't understand

There's a miniseries too
youtu.be/MCHhEAeuUws

now that's a DP i wanna see!

Let me guess. All characters who aren't in Breaking Bad are going to die.

didn't cross your mind that the writers simply fucked up genius? lmao fucking vince simps

I just realized a BCS game would actually work