/BCS/ Howard H. Hamlin edition

previous

Attached: waqas-mansoor-howard.jpg (1920x1093, 659.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freewill-baptistchurch.com/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First!

is Mike gonna bring in a vietnamese necromancer to resurrect nacho?

>all the non-bb characters will die
mommybros...

Attached: 1650540754679.webm (1280x720, 283.37K)

new thread, new timeline

>"It wasn't me it was Ignacio"
So no one tells Saul then?

*mogs your life*

Attached: 1650982568102.jpg (700x1000, 153.21K)

what's the plot of the next spin off show gonna be?

Which timeline will he hop to?

Attached: 1650937459152.jpg (854x690, 77.81K)

Someone post a screencap of Saul saying "We're doing the Lord's work here "

what timeline does kim get BLACKED?

zeta

>Howard and Lalo team up to take over Madrigal, they were calling the shots in BB all this time
Screenshot this

The twist will be that the guy following Jimmy and Kim is Howard's PI and will lead to Kim getting disbarred.

Will we get a Huell time agent prequel kino

Nachobros...
Mikebros...
Kinobros...
Vincebros...

Who are some other Christian BCS characters?

Attached: Nacho.jpg (585x392, 39.95K)

>'S'all good, man

Attached: nacho.jpg (1920x1280, 2.36M)

Episode 1&2 had
>Kettlemilf
>Timeshift
>Sleeping Gas
what forced memes will we get this week? Reply to this post with your submission for this weeks forced meme.

Did they give Huell a fatsuit in the latest episode? He looks closer to BB Huell than BCS Huell.

>footsteps in hospital corridor
>pan up to show Gene/Jimmy looking at the tags to each room
>Jimmy stands at the door frame of a particularly hospital room
>coughing and beeps of hospital equipment
>"thought you were dead.....its time....Lalo is back, and hes got the time device"
>*coughs* "Lalo.....my arch nemesis"
>Bray Kenbad stands up and pulls out his saline drip with determination on his face
>fade to black

Attached: 1634354083277.jpg (640x360, 45.78K)

Thr ending of s6 and beginning of BB1 are definitely not far from eachother time wise

How come Zeeegler got a better executed death scene than Nacho? It's not fair...

Attached: 1621624076003.gif (960x960, 222.66K)

Has his Spanish improved since breaking bad?

Attached: gus-fring--16336703954x3.jpg (1600x1200, 89.53K)

>mogs Kim (hotter)
>mogs Kettleman (subtler)
>mogs Erin (more experienced)
>beautiful feet
>connected the dots
>will dom you
Suzanne chads already won

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-25-12h06m12s852[1].png (1920x1080, 1021.53K)

Attached: fred.png (750x701, 404.16K)

It hurts.

Was this movie really necessary?

Attached: Camino.jpg (1175x1763, 216.01K)

He's old as shit. It's gotten worse.

>The whole crew is made up of white millenial twitter users
wut?

did you notice that he asked Saul why he was doing what he was doing- this is because it's BB timeline Huell, who is perplexed as to why Saul wasn't being his famous lawyer self in the BB timeline that he is used to seeing.

holy shit

mehiko shit can't beat german quality

Fat Damon made it worth it.

Nacho is back stabbing traitor, he deserves it.

I miss him too.

>Jesse....I've figured it out.... where it all went wrong Jesse
>I have to.... we have to go back in time... and fuck Ted

Attached: images (26).jpg (225x225, 6.26K)

Why did we get 2 episodes last week but only 1 this week

Last week was season premiere, they do that

its gonna get worse, i think soon we will have to wait a month for a new episode

why doesnt he just fuck Howards wife?

time skip

Everyone has a 7% chance to get a bonus episode every release cycle. For me, I got 1 episode the first week and 2 this week.

Eh we get some closure on what happens to Jesse and a bit of an idea of what his experience was as a meth slave. There were a few cool scenes as well

You can easily blame a dead man for something

>Sorry, Jimbo. I thought it was Better CÙCK Saul

Attached: 1631135738664.jpg (1200x658, 94.51K)

They're 4 years apart

i didn't like nacho, he was a drug dealing thug

Attached: 1239474568771.gif (280x280, 1.08M)

They spend millions on market research. Splitting the season in two, starting with two seasons. It's all to get more viewers hooked. Finale of the season is going to be a big cliffhanger and the episodes of part 2 are going to have double viewers.

>fryerlator duty
lol. I gotta admit President of Hollywood, you have some funny ideas for scenes. When the black guy was showing the burned bodies to Gus, and he asked about how the fire got started
>someone was cooking
I thought for a moment he might use some greasefire knowledge to have an epiphany it couldn't have happened that way and meant Lalo must be alive. But that'd be too funny and silly for this show.

Your description is Jimmy's estimation fo Howard in the episode he gets him to keep the business going instead of continuing to mourn his older brother. Despite deferring to Chuck as the senior, better lawyer, as Partner at the firm, Howard would for-sure have strong chops. I think that's the whole idea for what's coming up: Jimmy and Kim didn't take Howard seriously as a threat. They have interpreted him as a smiling boob this whole time but when he starts litigating he'll prove to be a better lawyer than the both of them combined and they will need to rely on criminal chicanery ot beat him.

theyre not

whens the next episode out
sad i missed the kinotube watching

real fans miss this guy

Attached: 1622773995536.jpg (640x723, 57.76K)

>gradually starting to adopt jimmy's exploitative tactics because decent isn't good enough to accomplish the things she wants to accomplish
nah bro you missed it. The show has played swindles as a guilty pleasure, a thrillseeking rush, which has become
A. an adrenaline-junkie outlet for Kim
B. a means of blowing off stress and
C. her way of bonding with Jim

Something this season has dealt with every episode is Jimmy's not really feeling it. This is something in their relationship where each partner thinks s/he's doing it to please the other but neither has been honest enough to say
>you know what? I really don't like this. Let's stop.

Forgot to mention
D. Kim can't see this behavior as gray as Jimmy does. To her it is dirty and she's leaning-into being a bad girl. This's a difference between them. Jimmy might hurt people but he thinks of himself as a nice person which allows him to simultaneously be slimy and helpful meanwhile Kim on some level can't view conning people as anything but a naughty behavior. She has to up the ante to reach the same level of payoff.

This is a distinction too
E. For Jimmy, running cons was a skillset he developed early and it became a way of life. Lawyering's a body of knowledge he built-up later and has started to eclipse his slippin. But for Kim it's the opposite trajectory. She has tried so long to be her best to escape poverty and become a good lawyer and for her, the temptation of cutting loose and doing something wrong is an indulgence unravelling her former discipline.

Remember, her pro bono work is penance for her sins. She has chosen Jimmy over the righteous path and feels she must fully engage in running pranks to be his woman.

Then the only character in this show you like must be Howard because every other main character is connected to drug dealing

yes

Pastor Blaise Hansford

freewill-baptistchurch.com/index.php

the pre breaking bad story will be finished by ep 7 and the 2nd half of season will be all episodes post breaking bad

Yes.

Attached: HH.png (511x605, 616.67K)

They are absolutely not. At best they are 1 year apart.

yeah. all the protagonists of BB and BCS are morally questionable criminals of some sort or another. it's a bit of a theme with the universe or whatever you wanna call it

They are. We're currently in 2004, BB starts in 2008

jews arent white

>The whole crew is like 7 people
Yeah bro, for sure.
They're probably all PAs.

why are almost all law clients of the saul/law storyline caricatures or absurd?

he's confirmed to come back, at least as a cameo.

based dicklet

do you miss chuck?

Howard deserves better

Nope. The second half of s6 will be happening alongside s1 bb

someone asked for this in the last thread but the prediction didnt quite hit the mark

no. Im patiently waiting for his return.

entertainment

doubt that. we already know what happens in bb and lalo is confirmed to die; the only character who could be relevant at that point is maybe kim

unironically hoping we see more of madrigal electromotive this season

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.91K)

>lalo is confirmed to die
literally fucking wrong.

bros imagine how sad she must be right now

Attached: 622632.jpg (210x295, 11.24K)

Everyday

Attached: Bump bump bump.webm (720x404, 626.17K)

nothing wrong with being a high-test criminal

Gus says all the Salamancas are dead. Do you think a Salamanca, who are known for being vengeful, would just stay in hiding while all of his family members are murdered?

theyre already sucking another dealers cock

the prediction was MORE than right lol

Lalo is not confirmed to anything and in the very first episode we see Saul in he thinks Walt and Jesse were sent by Lalo to kill them

timeline got fucked up.

Attached: 1633045705748.jpg (1280x720, 51.36K)

Wait, who is following them?

It's entirely possible that Saul never finds out Lalo is dead.

On cinema at the cinema legend

Who is the best character in the BB/BCS universe and why is it Nacho?

Attached: 1650948428799.jpg (762x904, 100.07K)

>gus is an all knowing God and whatever he says must be true

lol i was sure that nacho was one of the salamanders

Erniesisters... is it our turn?

Attached: download.png (864x480, 373.94K)

it was made way too late
shouldve ended up being a special episode or something like how they planned to do it
and it shouldve been made at least a year after BrBa ended so they could have everyone in decent shape
but other than that id say it was just a nice way to let people know Jesse ended up safe in the end

John Sacrimoni

Just as it's entirely possible Gus believes Lalo is dead when he isn't.

Ernie is Gus' son.

Hector did seems to believe it.

No, but I liked it anyway.

I will look forward to Nacho's further career of a "hispanic thug Carlos"

Guys I think just defecated through a sunroof

Attached: EE64415F-F01A-4D2F-8B26-0F9EE80B5D14.jpg (621x810, 73.02K)

*why was it Nacho

Attached: 1650941670904.png (356x382, 120.47K)

How are you so fucking stupid? You think Lalo is in hiding and Gus thinks he's dead, or what? Because that makes zero fucking sense.
Sure, but it's INCREDIBLY out of character for a Salamanca to hide away while LITERALLY THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY IS BRUTALLY MURDERED

>lalo himself tells hector that it was gus
>nacho says it wasn't gus
who do you think he's going to believe

Nacho's death scene was almost 2 while episodes of buildup. The suspense of the ride was good enough for me.

Do Vince and Peter seriously expect us to believe that something as weak as a fire could kill Chuck?

no it was [obscure one shot character no one remembers]!

>Comes across an abandoned time machine
>Only travels forward what looks like a day or two

why didn't he keep going? In a few years the people who are looking for him would all be dead.

Attached: time machine.webm (854x480, 2.44M)

Lalo is currently in hiding, even though a dozen people he loved were killed. Doesn't seem out of character at all, Lalo is shown to be smart and calculating.

Nachitobros...
At least he died an honorable death

Attached: twins.png (1000x708, 1.19M)

He won’t stop eating the Nachos. Help

Attached: 3F5FD90A-DF02-4F03-BB48-AF61897B60E0.jpg (762x904, 319.1K)

Gus already knows Lalo isn't dead and Hector sure seemed to react in BB like he knew all the Salamancas were dead.

Weerrnnnerr Ziiieeegleeer

He's smart and calculating, but he's also incredibly vengeful, as all Salamancas are.

It's time to summarize.
Mike told us "it is not going to go down the way you think it is."
Who, here, was expecting Nacho to die? Many of us.
Who, here, was expecting Nacho to die LIKE THIS? None of us.
Once again we are powerless: kneel before Vince. That's all that's left to do. Bravo, Vince. Bravo. *Slow Clap*
EPIC EPISODE.

Attached: 1650660166168.jpg (349x452, 29.1K)

H-Huell?

Attached: 1648061663717.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

kim literally told jimmy that lalo is dead in 603

Nice

>Saul gets arrested
>Chooses to represent himself
>trial begins
>door bursts open
>THATS MY CLIENT!

Attached: 1642544008985.jpg (800x600, 74.95K)

He was the only sympathetic character of the show

Kimmy and Jimmy are just scumbags looking for trouble, hope Howard puts them in place

Ya and you don't get vengeance by dying you're a dumb nigger stop replying please. An angry line said to a dying man to enflame his wrath is not proof of anything.

god i would fucking cum over this. give me SPECIFICS, after the door bursts open, what happens? exactly, SPECIFICS, NOW

the oil inside it would kill him

Rock and Hard Place was basically a perfect episode if we compare it to the typical quality of early season episodes. The final standoff was nothing short of breathtaking. Any major criticism towards it comes from filtered people.

>yfw he's an even better lawyer than peak Saul and gets him free on all accounts

LMAO DIS NIGGAS NAME IS BALLS

Attached: 9bf2527626f653ad35775894428ee964.jpg (760x535, 67.26K)

>Jimmy dies and gets isekai'd into a timeline where he isn't a con artist and Chuck loves him

Based

Based Howardchad.
Are the Nachobros supporting Howardchads in this? Are we together?

Attached: 1650822757977.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

>invisible mike
bravo vince

Attached: 1634768726715.png (1233x696, 1.46M)

>Great Revival: Charles McGill starts playing

>Skip forward a day
>Tyrus still has his gun pointed at Mike
Weren't they sleepy?

Huell.

Attached: A3531BB6-9667-4270-B856-12DEAB022DC8.jpg (478x641, 115.87K)

This is a perspective illusion. They use this kind of tight framing in all long-range encounters, even when Mike was originally scoping Hector at that place in season 2.

taco

I can confirm that Howardhermanos and Nachoniggas are one and the same

Huell you happy?

I would cum.

here is a spoiler for the next epsiodes

Jimmy - *exists*
Kimmy - NOOOO FRINED OF THE CARTEL NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST REPRESENT MEXICAN PSYCHOPATHS IN THE COURT THAT IS MORALLY WRONG!!!