So not only is she gay

But she has two moms… hmmm kinda sus.

Attached: 31A9B268-13BF-4C40-9D5C-3444B09904A4.jpg (750x422, 139.97K)

Monkey see, monkey do?

i thought she was supposed to be puerto rican or something. theyre using some random mexican ho?

Looks brown to me

Wong - CONFIRMED
America Chavez - CONFIRMED
Loki - CONFIRMED
Gordon Bombay - CONFIRMED
Ghost Rider - RUMOUR
Bruce Campbell - RUMOUR
Scarlet Witch - RUMOUR
Bubsy Bobcat - RUMOUR
Andrew Garfield - RUMOUR

Attached: 1640041634726.jpg (520x800, 133.08K)

you throw riots if they don't use a white person for the witcher. but don't care if they cast the wrong race for another movie

What, you're saying that homosexuals in fact tend to be pedophilic groomers who train "their" children into delusional and abnormal sexual "norms"?
That would be fucking crazy!

hispanic is the race
and yes whites caring about their own race but not others wow so hypocritical can't think of ANY other races which exhibit that behavior and are ENCOURAGED to in this formerly white country!
Kike.

>no flight, no super strength, no super stamina, no beams, literally and unironically nothing from her comic book powerset
Why not use a different character then? It would be like having Spiderman and be a dude who can make light constructs...

death to all degenerates

im no kike, my foreskin is intact. can't say the same for you though ytboi. i don't even care about america chavez i just don't know what the fuck theyre doing with these characters.

she is from a dimension populated exclusively by magic lesbians

Attached: america chavez.jpg (1280x1968, 1.13M)

isn't she a muslim?
That's very haram

This was retconned, now she's a escapee from Epstein island

I think a big takeaway from Captain Marvel is that those kinds of characters are fine if they’re the only supe in their story but once you throw them in with the others you need to power balance like a fighting game roster.

this is degenerate, even for marvels standards. this is like some rejected tumblr garbage. what the fuck are they doing

i guess i haven't been keeping up with america chavez lore

Attached: 1500665048748.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

fucking idiot…

Attached: 55CEC7CC-48B7-4A7C-A2C4-420D811F9A34.jpg (424x283, 20.17K)

great meme

Nah that's Ms. Marvel, Kamala Kang

why is she even called by earthly names? why does she even have a racial identity? what is happening here?

most of the retarded shit has been retconned

>this is like some rejected tumblr garbage. what the fuck are they doing

Tumblr rejects are being hired by big mega corps now.

My 6yo cousin draws better cars than that, and those facial expressions, Jesus! How peiople is getting paid for this shitty job?

Seethe harder, kike.

It would be funny when this comes out if someone did a Poochy-style edit that was like a parody for the what the Chinese audience gets.

>America Chavez: Dr Strange, you know about magic. Can you help me traverse the multiverse to find my moms?
>Screaming Chinese man overdubbing: AND DADS?!

>they're lesbians and EVERYONE IS A DISNEY PRINCESS! And your name is America!
PEAK kike behavior.

>Admits his country is gone
>”formerly white country”
>doesn’t know hispanics can be white

Why do neo nazis act all tough & knowledge but in reality they are pussys & dumb as shit

Attached: 0D32F2D5-33A3-4121-A3A0-33FF4040240F.png (966x1078, 1.74M)

GROOMED

Is that how you think it works?

she's honestly the only thing putting me off the movie

>A teenager with the ability to travel between dimensions by punching open doorways,[22] who originates from another universe.[2] Marvel Studios production and development manager Richie Palmer stated that Chavez's powers are "maddening" to Strange and Wong given they have never encountered anyone with those abilities and it is their job to protect the dimensional barriers. Gomez said that "everything is going completely wrong" for Chavez in the film as she is "running away from her uniqueness until she learns to embrace it".[22] The film acknowledges that Chavez is gay as in the comics.[23]

looks like they're going with the lesbian dimension version of her backstory after all

Attached: 20_81f7.jpg (911x1400, 256.8K)

First gay character directed by Raimi,wonder if Bruce mocked him about it

Attached: 20220423_080011.jpg (720x1076, 364.11K)

clearly working retard

Disney Nu Marvel art

Attached: 164818400071.jpg (259x195, 10.53K)

Ok sure, but just power down their powers not outright remove all of them and give her a new one.
Instead of lifting buildings, she lifts cars. Instead of flying mach 32 she flies 500mph, instead of face parrying nukes, she's fine against high caliber bullets, etc. Again, why pick a character if you're going to completely remove anything that she has and give her new stuff? just make a new character if you're going to do that

>ms curry, we wuz iron man, captain nignog, whor
why is marvel adapting characters from one of their worst eras in comics?

>children of straight parents turn out gay 1% of the time
>children of gay parents turn out gay like 40% of the time
>kids who are molested turn out gay 60+% of the time
>gay people and liberals still pretend they’re ‘born this way’
I’m gonna be 32 in a month. My view of homosexuals has gone from generally being grossed out by them as a kid/teenager, to pity/empathy, to being sick of them, and now fucking hating them with every fiber of my being. To all the super conservative, “homophobic” poltards in this thread: there is a zero percent chance you hate gay people as much as me. ZERO
Also, checked

>white people are the ones throwing riots
Okay groomer

I knew someone who was raised by two gay dads and everyone assumes he's gay because he behaves very effeminately. Truth is that he hooks with up women all the time, they're always trying to find a gay bestie but they can't hate on him for being raised that way. I'd like to see a character like that get some representation for once.

>one of their worst eras in comics?
One of? 2010s marvel is by far the biggest dogshit ever churned out from any comic book company, ever

>captain America but black now
>Thor but a woman now
>hulk but a chink now
>iron man but a black teenager now, and she’s smarter than Tony stark!!!
>captain marvel but a woman now
>Ms marvel but a sandnigger now
>Gwen Stacy but coal-burning superhero now
>Hawkeye but a teenage girl now

Youre using personal attacks on an anonymous website and think youre in a position to call others dumb

her powers are more embarassing than her being a lesbo
>haha I can just punch reality and create new worlds, so whacky

>character was created only 10 years ago and already has a convoluted backstory

Holy Menstruation!

Attached: America Chavez.jpg (628x667, 151.01K)

How is any of that a personal attack?

Olsen looks walled

Attached: olsen walled.jpg (1363x2048, 653.6K)

I miss her instagram stories/live

Attached: 1C69B8CC-DD31-44AD-B6B5-DC7715C3671E.jpg (749x531, 114.2K)

What the fuck is this writing? I stopped reading comics about when she debuted and it looks like I didn't miss a thing. I remember Prophet and Orc Stain being the last comics I really loved.

So those expecting to see a Doctor Strange movie are gonna get overwhelmed by the diversity-squadron with a rainbow-beaner leading the way? Pass.

>CAMEOS: THE MOVIE
Fuck that.

No, of course not. It's intentional grooming.

What did she do

I thought she was from a dimension of gay women. Why would they menstruate if they don't get dicked down? What the fuck is this garbage

She just likes the word

Attached: America Chavez and friends.jpg (1988x3056, 964.2K)

>leeloomultipass?
Fucking assholes

Gays reproduce by grooming, this is nothing new.

This was retconned recently. She's now an alien (lol) that coped with the trauma of seeing a massacre by making up this story.

Both of my lesbian neighbors kids are gay and trans. They went from regular kids to gay as fuck in like a year. One of them buzzed her hair and is now "a boy" and the other is dating a ftm tranny as well. Seems pretty sus, just saying, 100% gay? I dunno man. Amogus.

Sauce?

She comes from an alternate universe where EVERYONE is LGBTQA+.
There she attends Sotomayor University.

Attached: america chavez Sotomayor University 1564101433749.png (1283x988, 1.71M)