Why is the American film industry so aggressively determined to make every culture...

Why is the American film industry so aggressively determined to make every culture, society and religion on the face of the planet accept homosexuality? Why can't they just accept that some people simply don't like it, for cultural reasons or whatever? Why are they so insistent on shoving it down every other country's throat?

Attached: dr strange gay saudi.jpg (794x802, 169.93K)

Attached: F81E8621-6DAC-4CE2-AD6F-76ACD4079482.jpg (1828x180, 97.69K)

America is burdened with civilizing savages. Someone has to. You're welcome.

BlackRock funding.

>12 seconds
>ban the movie
Why do these sand niggers act like its the apocalypse when anything is remotely controversial

Are they cutting it for China?

>its just 12 seconds goy
>its just 2 minutes goy
>its just a gay sex scene, goy
>oy vey, why aren't you allowing gay marriage in your country? It's annuda shoah!

Holy shit lol

Attached: 1FF7AB50-AD19-44EE-85F1-CF529E3A2D15.jpg (1663x1370, 596.81K)

At least they are sticking to their shit. I'll be impressed if they don't take the shit out for China though

US kikes are obsessed with fags and troons because they can make crazy bank off them.

What is the roya family?

we could easily make this stop, but we refuse to do the needful

Just don't watch it if it triggers you that much faggot? It's really not that difficult

I wasn't going to, I hate superhero movies and skip the vast majority of them. I just think its disgusting the way America tries to push its homosexual propaganda on the whole world.

just kill yourself, degenerate, it's really not that difficult

Attached: condreanuSwamp.png (680x318, 136.3K)

Based.

Nothing is more savage than shoving your penis into a man's shit-stained poophole just for fleeting pleasure though. Basically mindless animal-tier.

>romanian accusing others of being mosquitoes in swamp

Attached: 1649078429079m.jpg (772x1024, 74.98K)

> amerimutt thinks his opinion is valid

Attached: 67617A2E-DD27-49EE-A63B-BCF622C73C2C.png (600x687, 154.88K)

>Treating a film like art instead of a product is.... le BAD!!

It's literally the only opinion that matters. I can buy entire Romania with their big brain thinkers just with money I have in my sweatpants.

Because sandnigger fragility exists user, and it's existed for thousands of years.

The Israel worshipping truly has destroyed your brain mutt

They are perverts

Instead they just ally themselves with Israel.

> showing fags is LE based

>it’s just a small sex scene
>it’s just some minor gay characters
>it’s just some rainbow flags
>it’s just some private gay sex
>it’s just public demonstrations of sexuality
>it’s just pride parades
>it’s just getting the right to adopt kids
>it’s just gay marriage
>it’s just the collapse of entire family structures and relationship ecosystems
>it’s just your children being groomed into homosexuality by their teachers

This is how it happens.

Its the right thing to do
Actually theyre doing it for money but it also happens to be the right thing to do, a win-win scenario

>12 seconds and your children start sucking cock

Attached: jewish ganondorf.png (1345x762, 727.87K)

It’s funny how the 90s ‘god hates fags’ Christians were proven right all along

They're not showing fags, they're only talking about a lesbian with 2 mothers, not even showing anything. Are you blind or can you not read OP's article?

Art should not be censored even soulless capeshit

I remember in the 90s gay groups were explicitly saying they wouldn't be in schools, had no interest in promoting to children and the idea we'd be seeing gay characters in children's cartoons and shows as "ridiculous fear mongering" and homophobia.

What's funny is that leftists will conveniently ignore this because they're brown. Only southern, white people get shit on for hating faggots and troons.

Don’t care, Allah hates fags

>sodomy
>civilized
Ok groomer

Shut the fuck up opticscuck

Reddit seethes at Saudi Arabia 24/7, retard.

According to scientists homosexuality is something you're born with therefore anyone who doesn't like it is against human rights.

there's only one way you could know this and for that reason you need to fuck off and go back

I wouldn't know since I don't go there. Twitter, on the other hand...
But, that's for work.

Look, if they're going to stick a scene like that in their movies, they might as well stick to their guns and not look extremely hypocritical. They can suffer through it just like the rest of us have to.

according to scientists bees can't fly

t. latent homosexuals

Good, fuck Disney and their grooming agenda

That's not true nor has it ever been.

It's a misunderstanding from scientific papers showing that if bees flapped their wings just up and down, like was just generally thought to be the case, then they wouldn't be able to produce the lift need to fly.

Bees clearly can fly, however, so the question was how. Well, after much study it was found out that that the movement of their wing beats includes a kind of twisting motion, effectively giving them two beats for the price of one and increasing their lift.

They did another study where they found that actually it's impossible.

the new head of whatever department has trans kids and wants to force it on everyone, Walt is spinning in his grave.

The one in the movie is the good kind of gay though

Uhh, I thought cutting scenes was good now?
Why would they cut bonesaws husband but not cut this?

>against human rights
>Saudi Arabia
Yes?

> human rights
I’m more about human wrongs

>BACKWARDS DESERT PEDO SHITHOLE BASED BECAUSE NO HUMAN RIGHTS FOR GAY PIPO

If it was China they'd have cut that shot with out being asked

I hate spiders too.

Yes. Now die fag

Attached: 39EF7B92-7884-4E24-A84B-1A63FEF3755C.png (376x332, 131.55K)

>blame US
>other countries are the ones pushing their bs onto US
>want US movie
>omg edit it just for us!!!

They are based, their only fault is killing christians (and polygamy is bad for society)

>GOAT FUCKERS GOOD BECAUSE ILLEGAL HOMOSEXUALITY I HAVE NO SELF RESPECT

Yes you tranny faggot subhuman freak
You will never be a real woman
Inshallah we get sharia and throw gays off the Empire State Building

> Israel worshipping amerimutt is stupid
Shocking

Attached: 1631231909128.jpg (1080x1349, 207.75K)

>nooo you have to like fags, if you don’t like trannies then you are just like arabs
ywnbaw

>Coomer

>GOAT FUCKERS GOOD BECAUSE ILLEGAL HOMOSEXUALITY I HAVE NO SELF RESPECT

Attached: 419CD111-1D67-48F8-9C99-A6ECFF0B480A.jpg (970x828, 172.32K)

>what are donmeh jews

Allowing the third world to access this site was a terrible mistake

>I'M A CHRISTIAN, I HATE TRANNIES GAYS AND I LOVE PAGAN IMAGERY BECAUSE OF MY VIKANG ANCESTORS
>BASED MUSLIMS HATING GAY PIPO PLEASE BEHEAD BE FOR BEING AN INFIDEL MY BROWN MASTER!!
"And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
>NOOOOOOO JESUS IS A ESJW JEW

Disney threw in with the fags way back in the 90’s. That’s why they create so much child grooming propaganda today. It’s ran by fags and they would rather run Disney into the ground and make everyone hate faggots than to not to take a more moderate stance.

America is trying to force homosexuality in every country because America is controlled by Jews.

The Saudi royal family are crypto-Jews.

when and why did gay sex become the west's main diplomatic agenda

>just play the film bigot
Later
>just let us fuck kids bigot

Extremely based

These dune coons don't have to watch it you know. They could go back to watching Malaysian slaves fuck camels or whatever other entertainment is chaste and moral for mudslimes

not a thing

>There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
NOOOOOOOO THE BIBLE DOESN'T SUPPORT MY HATE MONGERING AND JUDGEMENTAL ATTITUDE

>Why is the American film industry so aggressively determined to make every culture, society and religion on the face of the planet accept homosexuality?
Because it is just. Eat shit homophobe.

but a womans butthole, thats okay right?