Would you fight for marley?

would you fight for marley?

Attached: 1642277202350.png (1360x768, 771K)

tranime

Rumbling all the way

Zeke>Incel Eren

mikasa do be having that troon look tho

Attached: 1630049253411.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

IF I LOSE IT ALL

I swear I’m trying to make sense of the whole thing in a modern, historical context, but I can’t. Sometimes, Marley is the Jews, sometimes their the Nazis… Is Paradis an allegory for Israel?

The author is a capeshitter. I’d legitimately be surprised if he could point Israel on the map. That said Eldians are written as an oppressed group that anyone can relate to. Even blacks.

Attached: 3348EDA4-62B4-4E79-9591-368FC15620AE.jpg (638x494, 150.24K)

Fuck no.
Even commander/General guy knows they are shit.

Only if get to fuck Gabi

Attached: Gabo.jpg (1280x720, 99.5K)

*if I

marley winning means blacks survive, so no. genociding everybody but my own people is the only real solution

eldians outside of paradise are jews as normies see them. marleyans are what jews want to be. eldians in paradise are real human beings that want to protect their homeland against foreign invaders.

the eldians need to be destroyed as they genocided the marleyeans before and they are too dangerous with the titan powers. usage of those powers is immoral

the eldians are clearly China, the entire western globohomosphere hates them for their "genocide" but really they just want to destroy chinese people, calling them bugs and what not just like the marleyeans call eldians "devils"

you fell for marleyan propaganda. usage of titan powers is exactly as immoral as usage of any other strength or technology, which is not at all.

the chinese are a soulless race of bugpeople indiscriminately corrupting everything that is good in the world. eldians are a race of mislead and manipulated humans facing extinction.

Not Yea Forums kys faggot.

Eldians are Japanese and Marlians are Chinese.

japanese fag, commit seppuku nigger, you will never be promoted even after ass kissing your boss proves that the eldians are chinese

and? they hated marley for no reason, the eldian king raped a little girl and forced her children to eat her body, the eldian king is just a degenerate coomer.

what the first king did has nothing to do with the eldians that live in paradis you stupid faggot

Worst character alongside mikasa

they do nigger, they are of the same blood, they deserve to be culled. modern jews shouldnt be scrutinized! they had nothing to do with their old history guys!!!!! they had nothing to do with what their ancestors did!!!! nigger

ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO IS THE RIGHT THING NEVER WANTED TO BE THE KING

Depends what race I was in that universe
>Eldian
Rumbling, there’s no viable alternative that doesn’t involve Erwin being alive, if Erwin was alive then diplomacy is likely achievable
>Marleyan or NPC
Immediately stop using Titan soldiers, renounce the entire serum developments & shift to more “modern” warfare by that period. Promise the rest of the world we’ll stop fucking up their shit & go isolationist besides occasional trade if we all put everything aside to BTFO paradis. Retake the founder & instant kill all Eldians. If I’m not Marleyan but a generic NPC you could throw in some overthrow of the Marleyan government since they started everything by breaking the walls down like retards

So more or less genocide of one side is inevitable.

Hello marley

>t. christinsane carpenter worshipper
are you retarded? it's exactly what modern jews are doing that earns them the animosity they get

I cant believe this garbage got full adaptation.

>t. schizo conspiracy theorist
take a cock up the arse fag

They do when their entire existence is derived from some fucking space worm. Even ignoring king cuck & his loli wife the Eldians are the definition of bug people, all of their characterization can be turned on & off, altered or reset by one person in control of the founder. Shove your “Eldians are based on MY people” drek up your ass

Fpbp.

Marley is southern europe Eldia is northern europe. This is what happens when you have 50IQ and don't pay attention.

Americans are so stupid they can't understand a fantasy story unless it has a 1 to 1 real life context for them that's why the keep going on about ukraine and Jews even when it is about cartoon and all their films and shows have to be about lgbt,critical race theory and feminist shit.

Attached: 1643076985865.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

woa did that skinny femoid kill decade trained veteran warrior just like that?!?

YASS QUEEN SLAY

eldians are white people, driven to the brink of extinction and hated by the world
marley are the kikes trying to enslave or kill the last of them

Attached: 1650972402529.jpg (1052x1591, 294.67K)

i dont even care about the story anymore it stopped making sense long ago, at this point i just want to see what shitty end this dumb chink has cooked up

Well you got the shitty part right, I'll tell you that much

whyd he swung vertical when he was already on a horizontal swing

>tfw every AOT thread is just retards arguing about who the jews are meant to be
has it ever occurred to you that neither side are jews? People IRL aren't as obsessed with jews as you spergs, especially in Japan where they only see Jews as a type of white.

shalom rabbi

>everyone who doesn't see jews in everything is a rabbi

Attached: 62A775FE-1254-4A4B-9C4D-91EADC0C8875.jpg (1201x423, 201.61K)

he's not wrong. have you ever seen someone in the REAL world with as big an obsession with jews as you?

Bruh

Attached: 9857ea65d036371cd3d391471e56a1f056e610be901ef12c9881f01b7281148b7c3fd35e570a0f1b3e07e227f0a2b81cca6a3d12aaf18c3cc846876554cba36ba162111e63eb9477b28681977fd09613ca9584406fc24e7b80837f06f11d677e0dfa072b51cfa95980db3d564a7b5372.jpg (480x480, 56.35K)

Jews and boomers

The whole point is that he mixed it all around a bunch. Like they are Jews BUT they also can turn into giant monsters BUT that doesn't happen naturally and only if you inject them with spinal fluid AND they also ruled the entire world not too terribly long ago BUT they aren't interested in that at all EXCEPT we attacked their island so now they're pursuing the nuclear option.

There's no allegory to be made except for the treatment of the Eldians in Marley. Everything else is fiction.

>jews arent behind everything goy you are just crazy
>how about some pills from my good friend doctor shekelstein

Would I fight for an occupied government that's ruled by a foreign ethnic group that hates me and wants me genocided?

Of course, I'm American.

we're discussing a japanese cartoon dude. You don't gotta get schizo.

japan forced koreans to wear armbands in Japanese cities too

Muts are retards and jew-obsessed

how many cars have you chased today?

noticing what? Do you think the jews control chinese cartoons or something now? What are you even freaking out over?

how often would you say you think about jews every hour? Are you able to do anything without thinking about jews?

is this a healthy way to live?

Bonus points if you can respond without screeching something about everyone/thing being jews

Israel will be destroyed like Paradis

why would I care? Not isrealean or w/e

Your inability to separate IRL from fiction is scary t ho

how often would you say you think about schizos every hour? Are you able to do anything without thinking about schizos?
Bonus points if you can respond without screeching something about everyone/thing being schizos

that's nice. What are you able to do that DOESN'T bring REEEing about jews?

Israel is going to be destroyed.

where does my post contain schizo?

And why are you just deflecting? You don't have to be so defensive. I'm trying to help you actually live a healthy life. This shit isn't good for your brain.

You are having some meltdown about jews and isreal in a thread on an anonymous pedo board about a chinese cartoon. What led you to this?

are you muslim or something? why do you care so much? This is a thread on attack on titan.

p sure they banned AOT in muslim countries so odd. Are you a refugee living in europe or something? Would explain a lot desu.

>n...no u!
pathetic. Incels can not bantz.

schizo ITT is losing his mind lmao

Attached: Girls.jpg (800x450, 87.24K)

The dog?

how often would you say you think about incels every hour? Are you able to do anything without thinking about incels?
Bonus points if you can respond without screeching something about everyone/thing being incels

>ctrl + f incel = 5 results
>ctrl + f jew = 22 results
p sure who is more obsessed

why are you so defensive? You can't even communicate like a normal person. You're just stuck in your culture war mode.

I'm asking some innocent questions as to what led your life to get the way it is. What happened to you? Help me help you.

I made zero posts with the word jew in it, schizo. Take your meds.

Just pointing out your retarded way of thinking and hypocrisy. This redditor concern trolling shtick is really cringe btw.

why are you copying what everyone else is saying now like some sort of 9 year old? This is desperate behavior.

>muh jews
>muh isreal
>muh reddit
>muh ____
why do you have so many enemies you think are everywhere? Just relax bro.

Wtf are you on about spastic retard?

not really hypocrisy. Nobody ITT started spamming about incels and schizos in a japanese cartoon thread. You started doing it about jews then got really defensive when people called you out on it.

You seem unable to separate any part of your life or reality from jews. Everyone saying incel etc is just bantzing. That's the key difference and it's obvious

Attached: 1616742862552.jpg (391x412, 32.04K)

>muh incels
>muh schizos
>muh culture war
>muh ____
why do you have so many enemies you think are everywhere? Just relax bro.

>JEWS
>ISREAL
>REDDIT
>literally just repeating insults back now like a schoolyard bully victim
what's next? Nothing is sticking.

Attached: Ee6xz9DFoO0Cjq0IIPvZ4uPuuT7dYLzfZU2qm1a1TZDJmS3KE8xJCxSr7OBMniXCQ4_-v0UIEA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

cry

>LALALALALALA I AM RUBBER AND YOU ARE GLUE
KEK love the desperation.

Attached: incel computer.gif (412x522, 103.09K)

yes I do imagine he's crying IRL given how invested he seems in all this

Eternally unmogged

Attached: 979CF25E-60B6-4681-8CAC-7263ADD3FB1E.jpg (618x497, 81.13K)

>still can't recognize his own retarded hypocrisy, just keeps reinforcing it further
Sad case. Hopefully you grow up someday.

Attached: 1643411534514.png (2156x2051, 743.09K)

Paradis is Israel and the rumbling is the Jews unleashing the American Golem on the world.
Deal with it, faggots.

Kek

>incels, chuds, and trannies all yelling at eachother

Yikes. Touch grass.

who even is this supposed to be and why do I care lmao?

Just repeating insults back with no change is 0/10 bantz. For someone who has dedicated his entire existence to this life you sure are shit at it.

Attached: 43ca5a4a5b896deb2ddfb05472f5e88a.jpg (540x540, 45.21K)

I've been in this thread for far less time than you have and am already growing bored.