Why does hollywood always potray neo-nazis as fat disgusting subhumans?

why does hollywood always potray neo-nazis as fat disgusting subhumans?

Attached: 1650940878421.png (571x761, 493.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvShCxeifg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is NOT going to be a fun thread

go back to /pol/ faggot and stop inhaling so much copium

because they dont exist IRL so you can take whatever liberties with a neo-nazi character you please

because they are lol

Because that's how you look.

cuz they are

Because it’s how they look

Attached: BA3A9C8F-BD7D-4B37-98F8-0EEE14C5154F.jpg (640x853, 159.02K)

it's usually because they do look like the dregs of whatever race their claiming supremacy for and I've noticed it's always dysgenic "white" americans too who are the worst for it

Attached: 1650955942318.webm (1280x532, 2.83M)

Projection.

why are far right retards and far left retards always ugly mutated looking fucking FREAKS

beyond pure propaganda and instilling certain narratives, I think the purpose is this:
>libshits have a worldview
>worldview hardly ever manifests in reality
>therefore, they can't predict or explain anything that happens around them
>Hollywood provides a release for them by creating it in tv/film
>libshit feels satisfaction of having their worldview (whether on the screen or in reality, it's the same) affirmed
>they finally experience some correspondence between what they see and what they believe
it's probably an important part of managing the cognitive consonance that arises in multicultures

Attached: 1646509305327.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

it's called cinéma vérité

if you have a life you don't care about politics

from the Portland protests
notice anything?

Attached: chinlet.jpg (922x960, 79.25K)

because racial supremacist are usually failures at everything so cling to their race like its some sort of accomplishment. that applies to any race before incels start losing their shit

I wonder why

Attached: 1647815162634.jpg (2048x1365, 357.69K)

Because the coked up bankers and CEO's that are actually funding Neo Nazis also fund them.

>racial advocacy =/= racial supremacist
there's a litany of punishments that are metered out to anyone who openly advocates for white people. A consequence of this is that the only people who come out and publicly support whites are typically people who have nothing to lose. For example, Jonathan Greenblatt is both a racial advocate and a racial supremacist but because his particular race is a protected and privileged group, there is no firing/deplatforming/media slander/antifa violence directed towards him like there is towards white advocates.

With that said, I think it's remarkable that even the lowliest specimens who advocate for whites are still a higher tier than the average BLM supporter. I'd much rather live next-door to any 'white supremacist' than the majority of BLM supporters

Attached: 1621708039450.jpg (1021x576, 95.86K)

Because that's how most of them look.
The glory days of far-right fighting groups are gone for at least for a decade.
Now it's either "le kekistane" Alt-right fags, larpers, or bunch of fucks pissed that nobody will fuck them.
Also, it's because goblins like that are the loudest because they need to compensate, just like how closet faggot is trying to find faggotry everywhere, even in heterosexual activities.
Shame really, but it's the sign of times. The breed of right... no, any radicals, who actually weren't afraid to neither enforce, nor defend, nor die for their ideals is replaced by a bunch of edgy fags that just want to act like fags without anyone pointing this fact to them.

Where do people get this idea? Why do people who have never met a white supremacist often trot out this cliche?

Source of the video? Want to see whole scene.
Also, in reality, it's nogs who love to play knockout in New York

it's from American Horror Story, first episode of one of the later seasons

>Only the freaks care about politics, nobody cares what they think
>Actual normal, well adjusted people don't care, as long as their life isn't shifted too much.
>Politicians left to do whatever they want with impunity.
Sums up the US pretty well desu senpai.

I will not speak for USA, but will provide perspective from Russia as I remember it (was hanging among neonazis in the late 00s)

Because it's true for about the last 10-15 years. IDK, maybe it was coopted, maybe the good people got filtered and replaced by loud mouthbreathers, but with time, the "muh white supremacy" movement got straight up taken over by either ugly fucks that compensate hard, or the sadists that just needed some justification pulled from the ass to beat people.
Both types of which, of course, would spare little time to mental gymanst around the necessity of attacking/mugging/harassing white people if it happened.
And don't get me started about how different gangs fucking love to accuse each other of being a jew or selling out to cops, or loving churkas, despite the mainstream ones (but that became later) straight up sucking off Kadyrov's dick and jerking on the churka ethnostates. Disgusting.
The movement can now be described in none other words than subhumans trying to preach race superiority/or, rather, "quality", as in "who is true russian and who is not true" (spoiler: anyone kissing their ass is true) to everyone else. Fucking disgusting.

I am sure, at least something similar is happening/happened with groups in USA as well.

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a ethno-isolationist, and want every culture kept as separated as possible to preserve unique cultures for as long as possible without dilution. Of course this gets more complicated with countries that are traditionally multicultural like the US/Australia etc( and I say multicultural as in not race, but different cultures ie: the English, Irish, Scot's, Afrikaaners and Kiwis in Aus all are equally as unique as they are to Asians or Africans ) I dunno, maybe balkanisation within countries like the US would work, just everyone stay the fuck apart before we become a brown/chink monorace worldwide.

You're a faggot
t. actual white supremacist

>hollywood

Attached: 1618679565128.jpg (850x400, 82.93K)

As a white supremacist, you should support my position, because without western intervention, most non-white countries would fall to ruin in generations.

because jews like to project

Movies about islamic freedom fighters?

Attached: 1624464644260.jpg (477x696, 178.89K)

That is a photoshopped obese lebanese man btw

wasn’t American History X literally over two hours of shredded Nazis? I don’t remember specifically every character but I do remember Edward Norton being ripped.

jesus christ LMAO
is that muh Murdoc Murdoc

I’m convinced modern day Nazism is a psyop used to filter 100~IQ individuals into outing themselves publicly as fascists so they become easier to keep track of.

Why do they pretend it's white people doing 'gang initiation knockout game'. It's always nigs sucker punching asians and old people in the back of the head. It's all so jewish and stale.

You know why

This explains blm

Remember when /pol/ cried about fascism for the past 3 years? I remember lol

Attached: vr vaccine.webm (538x300, 2.49M)

define fascism

This is a character assassination of a peaceful lebanese man

Attached: wignats.jpg (2048x1538, 425K)

I could respect white supremacist if they weren't the worst examples of their own race.

because they fear them.

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prodmigration_web_bin_a7e41b76-4c8a-4ddd-b1cd-9c20fced1a68.jpg (580x387, 26.11K)

>this is considered attractive in far-right circles
looks inbred

>Hey everybody it's Jason Blaha here

Sneed

Attached: 1644648825233.png (389x498, 135.66K)

Pootin killed him before he got out of jail. The war is karma for that.

Attached: ra18p8.jpg (640x447, 26.96K)

He was never even considered white.

cope
youtube.com/watch?v=dsvShCxeifg

Generally people don't make their villains sympathetic. Especially as films are propaganda anyway

Hello glowie

DIBBE

>tfw you get pre-diabetes so you can only drink one cup of coke every day

Attached: 1625034765952.jpg (709x765, 72.38K)

What amuses me is nazis are often played by jews. I mean look at this fucking dude.

Attached: Untitled.png (659x1080, 671.03K)

So what was the deal with making Stormfront an obviously jewish looking woman in the boys? Is there some point there or just random woke casting

to trigger/mock incels. And it worked.

>you are actually hot jewesses!
ok im triggered

nah they deliberately cast a jew knowing the incels would swarm wikipedia and start screeching. It's why they do shit like have black kids in cartoons. If incels didn't fall for the bait they wouldn't do it, as much anyway.

Oh you're that guy claiming a century long movement that has had billions and billions pumped into it worldwide only exists to generate word of mouth marketing for product by le chuds?

dunno what this conspiracy thing is, but yeah marketing incel rage for publicity is something people do. Everyone hates incels so getting them riled up makes your product look better.