*The liberator of the people

*The liberator of the people.
*The comforter of the oppressed.
*The general in the fight against the most evil country in the human history: AmeriKKKa (Khazar Empire).
*The defender of justice.
*The strong bear.

Attached: images (17).jpg (739x415, 36.96K)

Attached: 1649926917514.jpg (938x541, 85.34K)

>one of the most tyrannical, most oppressive leaders in recent history
>the liberator and the comforter

LMAO

fpbp

is putin the great unifier?

seek help

Attached: stop.jpg (1185x569, 153.3K)

>start war with a backwater
>lose

amazing

This never would have happened Biden didn't move to fund NATO as soon as he got into office.
I hate how Americans have to stick their nose into countries on the other side of the world.

What fresh faggotry is this?
Can American propagandists please don't?

>>lose
Literally how is he losing you dumb retard?

samefag. stop forcing it.

>boasts massively superior numbers and missile reserves
>still failing
>losing tens of billions of dollars every day
>re-unifying the western world
>driving finland and sweden to join NATO
>losing 90% of their trading partners
>will eventually become entirely dependent on china economically
Keep coping, idiot. This was a fool's errand from the start.

How are they so bad at war? It's incredible

Hey guys Putin here, where should I do my next VDV drop?

>start war with a backwater
>turns into a proxy war with every western nation
Corrected that for you

>sanctions are running Russian economy to the ground
>military ousted as a bunch of incompetent retards whose only quality is numbers, which also proves that NATO would have no problems in the eventual defence scenario
>most of the Western world leaders are openly shunning him and comparing him to Hitler
>public opinion condemns anyone that has any open dealings with Russia
>politicians around the world openly view Russian diplomats as liars throwing empty threats left and right
>all of this for a piece of land in an Eastern European country, and they struggle to achieve that much

Who are you describing? Stalin?

who would have expected this kind of reaction from the European countries when war has been brought to their doorstep?

>
> (You)
>samefag. stop forc- ACK!

Attached: 1645876334737.png (768x719, 104.63K)

>*The general in the fight against the most evil country in the human history: AmeriKKKa

*Attacks neighboring shithole that is not even in the Nato

>*Attacks neighboring shithole that is not even in the Nato
Effectively stopping them from joining Nato.

A month ago they were at the gates of Kiev. Where are they now???

Who is funding Ukraine?

Attached: Ukraine.png (1093x497, 125.18K)

And increases their military cooperation with the West 1000x :)

Attached: 1650521657797.jpg (720x1280, 118.15K)

Germany and France were effectively stopping them from NATO. Tides have turned now lol

Effectively pushing Sweden and Finnland into the nato, meanwhile the Ukraine wasn't ever a serious candidate simply because noone wanted to provoke a Russian chimpout.

Seeing how that turned out I'm willing to bet they will be less cautious in the future.

you can ‘help’ your country only by joining the militia, not by posting on Yea Forums, pig
and also, nobody asked khokhol’s opinion

Attached: 1643596074967.png (474x540, 264.53K)

Don't worry comrade: just 3 more days until Kiev falls

>you can ‘help’ your country only by joining the militia, not by posting on Yea Forums, pig
>and also, nobody asked khokhol’s opinion

Attached: 1646125751358.png (754x896, 533.12K)

Pic unrelated

>A-ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT MY COUNTRY'S STUPIDITY MUST BE UKRAINIAN!

Attached: 1646121189417.png (1197x797, 217.65K)

Russian Apartment Bombings FSB False Flag Bзpывы жилых дoмoв в Poccии Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa бeзoпacнocти Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (ФCБ) Пoд лoжным флaгoм Free Chechnya Independent Dagestan Circassian Genocide Дeпopтaция чepкecoв Alexei Navalny Aлeкcéй Aнaтóльeвич Haвáльный Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya Убийcтвo Aнны Пoлиткoвcкoй Assassination of Boris Nemtsov Убийcтвo Бopиca Heмцoвa Alexander Litvinenko Aлeкcaндp Литвинeнкo Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal Oтpaвлeниe Cepгeя и Юлии Cкpипaль Anatoliy Chepiga Aнaтoлий Чeпигa Alexander Mishkin Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Mи́шкин GRU Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe Гeнepaльнoгo штaбa Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 MH17 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade 53-я зeнитнaя paкeтнaя бpигaдa Buk surface-to-air missile Бyк Зeнитнaя yпpaвляeмaя paкeтa (ЗУP) United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 Peзoлюция Chechen War чeчéнcкaя вoйнá NKVD HКBД Katyn Massacre Кaтынcкaя peзня Little green men зeлёныe чeлoвeчки Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko Oтpaвлeниe Aлeкcaндpa Литвинeнкo Holodomor гoлoдoмop Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact пaкт Moлoтoвa — Pиббeнтpoпa Winter War Зи́мняя вoйнa Rape of Berlin изнacилoвaниe в Бepлинe Doctors' plot дeлo вpaчeй Lavrentiy Beria Бepия, Лaвpeнтий Пaвлoвич Donetsk People's Republic Дoнéцкaя Hapóднaя Pecпýбликa Deportation of the Chechens and Ingush(Aardakh) Чeчeвицa Soviet–Afghan War Aфгaнcкaя вoйнa Annexation of Crimea Пpиcoeдинeниe Кpымa к Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции Russo-Georgian War (2008)

any country in NATO is in there voluntarily though how is that america's fault for "sticking its nose in"? is America not allowed to fund its own military alliances?

>loses

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Do Russians have internet censorship akin to China?

It's times like these I miss Krautchan's /int/ board.

Attached: proxy_khokhol.png (806x665, 196.18K)

>this was supposed to be Russia's Desert Storm

Attached: laughing kot.jpg (740x710, 66.43K)

Fpbp

Do peoples here really support russia

Attached: 1650711209167.png (645x1197, 62.51K)

expected nothing more than that. hope this board satisfies your coping mechanism
btw next time at least make an effort to update a pic

I used to give them the benefit of the doubt until they started this war and showed that McCarthy really was right about them.

how come this military operation bothers you?

Attached: 1637486959775.jpg (763x1018, 116.22K)

Nothing more than what, idiot? You're making a thread on Yea Forums in a desperate attempt to shill your embarrassing autocrat leader. You're literally as mind numbingly stupid as it gets.

>from my point of view, America is evil! :D

Attached: 1649539410866.png (1043x752, 247.65K)

Why wouldn't it?

>update a pic
Check the volume on ruble pairs lol.

>tfw high IQ Russians dig in the Red Forest to get super nuclear powers

Your move, Ukies

There is no reason for Japan not to join Russia. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and beat North Korea and China.

My country's war propaganda tells me he is and they'd never lie to me!

i’m not the OP though, so relax your butt, piglet

I suggest you do that fella. gotta be surprised I recon

Lol, if there's anyone who is going to cope it will be Russians
>had to double down their goals
>severly underperforms to the point of being complete laughingstock
>which in turn makes even China think twice about supporting them
>Putins actions effectively made almost everyone break relations with them for who knows how long
>loses loads of money and people

Maybe because Russian can't be trusted on their words?

Because they lied? Because they could have handled it without any further bloodshed? Because they are completely dishonest about their goals and are just let their armies lose like a pack of pitbull niggers?
>muh special operation
It's called a war, the moment you actively and openly fight in another country it's war

You got all your sources from western media didn't you? lmao

Sources? Sources for what you stupid idiot? You don't need a source to realize Russia's lost most of their trading partners, or that the whole of Europe is unifying against them, or that Finland and Sweden are about to join NATO.

Are tiny brained pigs like you conditioned to interpret anything suggesting a negative outcome for Pigland is propaganda? Is Finland's prime minister literally saying the country will join NATO propaganda too? You are a literal shit for brains, lmfao.

Just two more weeks and Kiev will be yours right?

Why would someone like me (a euro) who wants to keep europa european, side with putin when he said he wants to denazify? Tell me that Russkies

the only thing I can agree with is the lose of trust. this is perhaps the major downside and consequence of this specop. you can agree or disagree on the goals of russia but as far as the trustworthiness goes… well, it’s gone.

>consume nothing but western media and info
>HURR DURR GUYS WE ARE DEFINITELY WINNING #GHOSTOFKIEV
No. Keep sucking pentagon dick saying Russias fall is imminent.

Is Russian government media any better?

It's over, user. Russia has lost.

Where is the cinema discussion?

When did I say anything about Ukraine winning or losing, idiot? Russia is a big country picking on the little guy, and in doing so, you've proven that you have a laughably incompetent military and uniting the whole of the western world against you.

Again, it's genuinely funny that you idiots are conditioned to believe Finland joining NATO is propaganda, when Finland's own PM has confirmed it's happening, and Putin has already seethed about it publicly.

>you've proven that you have a laughably incompetent military and uniting the whole of the western world against you.
According to who? Western media? lol. Of course they will say anything they want to make it seem like Russia is incompetent. It's all a part of the propaganda.

Stop baiting

I'm not retard. All you've been saying is stuff according to western media. You're too fucking retarded to see there is always both sides to a conflict. Holy shit.

I originally didn't really care about this invasion. But all of this anti-Russia shilling is definitely peaking my interest. Last time something was shilled this hard it was covid paranoia and the vax. It's the same politicians/public figures shilling it too. I suspect that it's also the same "people" shilling it on 4ch.

The man who cured Covid

This. The lady doth protest too much.

This. Moskva was sank by a cigarette. Russia never wanted to take Kyiv, or even Mariupol. The way Russia is fighting this war is exemplary, and all the maps showing lack of progress are fake. All the videos and pictures of destroyed vehicles are fake too.

Just two more weeks and the Ukrainians will have kicked Russia out of Ukraine right?

Even your own shithole country has conceded taking heavy losses you absolute idiot, lmfao.

Are you stupid enough to believe you've taken Kyiv or something? You're not even close. Why does a big country like Russia have so much trouble taking over a much smaller and poorer country?

Hohol propaganda. 2 more weeks and the Nazi bioweapons will be ours.

The goal of the Ukrainians is to not have Russians take Kiev
The goal of Russia is to take Kiev
The Ukrainians are succeeding in their goal
Cope and seethe

Nice sarcasm loser.
>moskva sunk! Pictures? Footage? Evidence? uuuuhhh.... JUST TRUST US OK!?!?!
>Russia never wanted to take Kyiv, or even Mariupol.
Kyiv wasn't the primary goal yet. The army wants to capture southern Ukraine. And they're capturing Mariupol right now retard. Azov are literally hiding in a building getting bombed to bits.