You need to remember a couple things about the Johnny Depp v Heard trial

You need to remember a couple things about the Johnny Depp v Heard trial.

Number 1: the loud vocal minority online who’s a tiny percentage of the population who support Johnny Depp are just the loud ones and do not reflect the majority.

Number 2: You also have to understand that there’s been a trial. And I’m just stating a fact here I’m not giving an opinion I’m not giving a point of view I’m just stating a fact here. Johnny Depp was already found to be a wife beater in a court of law. In a trial and a lawsuit that HE filed in the UK. The court ruled that it’s substantially true that he’s a wife beater.

There it is. Now in the American trial for him to win this lawsuit he has to PROVE that he never physically abused Amber Heard. He has to PROVE that those allegations are false. Well in another trial the courts already proved that Depp is a wife beater. So how is he going to prove those allegations are false this time?

Also, you all need to keep this in mind. So far, only Depps side has been presented. Amber Heards side has not begun presenting their case yet.

So just remember that. There’s no way Johnny comes out of this the winner.

Attached: 87E74312-F777-4D50-8A96-8A456856F769.jpg (1320x743, 101.61K)

That wasn't what the uk trial proved retard

UK trial involved a Murdoch newspaper, and Murdoch controls the British establishment.

Depp flying off the handle over every little thing is abuse enough. No one should have to live around that, or a man covered in twenty five accessories.

they let him hit it cause he's jack sparrow

You need to remember a couple as well.
1: Sneedposters Unite.
2: You will never be a woman.

This is about prolonging his ability to abuse Amber. He admitted in text messages that he cut his own finger.

Not reading all that lol

Attached: stfu.gif (510x510, 843.97K)

He was handsome decades ago.

> Number 2: You also have to understand that there’s been a trial. And I’m just stating a fact here I’m not giving an opinion I’m not giving a point of view I’m just stating a fact here. Johnny Depp was already found to be a wife beater in a court of law. In a trial and a lawsuit that HE filed in the UK. The court ruled that it’s substantially true that he’s a wife beater.

First user is correct. The suit didn't establish he was a wifebeater, just that it wasn't libel for the newspapers to accuse him of being one. It has no bearing on the veracity of the statement, it just means it wasn't libelous for them to call him one.

yeah can you imagine ever being attracted to this ugly shit

Attached: 5gdep.jpg (1000x1500, 74.53K)

coping lmao,

>he has to PROVE that he never physically abused Amber Heard. He has to PROVE that those allegations are false.
It's called presumption of innocence, you roastie whore. He doesn't need to prove jack shit.

>greaser
>teardrop tatt
holy kino

he's an acquired taste

Who the fuck cares if a kangoroo court found him anything?

I think he looked the best in Donnie Brasco.

OP just wants to deflect from the fact that Amber is a literal garbage human being

lookie here
looks like we have a bunch of depp dickrider simps

Attached: 1643596074967.png (474x540, 264.53K)

why does Yea Forums always pick the contrarian point of view

Asked and answered. Your honour may we approach the bench?

No one I know in real life supports Amber Heard. Even my extremely feminist sister thinks she's a psycho. On your second point; the UK Court decided it was reasonable for the paper to publish that he was a wife beater which is in fact different from proving that he is one and different from proving it was a truthful statement from Amber Heard.

>No one should have to live around that
Was there a gun pointed at her head forcing her to stay with him?

>Johnny Depp was already found to be a wife beater in a court of law.

Yeah user and this is essentially a re-trial of that.

Win or lose I don't really think anyone beyond the legal team and Depp CARES but here's the thing user:

Depp also CLEARLY got abused and nobody cares. Nobody mother fucking cares. They're both bad people,you can clearly see that in the way Amber treats/responds to him with laughing and recording his outbursts but Depp doesn't get an iota of sympathy from the media or the courts just because of how absolutely fucked up the system is. As far as any guy following the case is concerned: this is where the problem IS. He gets nothing for surviving that bitch. He's only lost and lost and lost.

Attached: file.png (1440x1800, 2.91M)

>Depp also CLEARLY got abused and nobody cares. Nobody mother fucking cares.
All you loser male incels on twitter and tiktok care.
>Whaaa men can be victims of abuse too
weak simp
he was an abusive drunk that threw bottles headbutted her and hit her
cope

>writing a wall of text because of trial of some drunkard actor and abusive stupid actress

Which one is the contrarian?

Very odd Samefag

Us vs them isn't a healthy way to look at a trial.

>Male incels
lol.
user even married husbands seethe about this case.

>weak simp
>he was an abusive drunk that threw bottles headbutted her and hit her
Literally you are just throwing buzzwords and are too lukewarm in IQ to follow what I am saying. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the endorphins this (You) gives

Cope. You simp for a confirmed wife beater.

Courts don't matter.
The only thing that matters for Johnny is trial of public opinion and that was over the second the world heard Amber is a bed shitter.

Attached: 1649213737708.png (773x607, 17.22K)

Cope. You simp for a confirmed psycho.

>You need to remember a couple things about the Johnny Depp v Heard trial.

>Number 1: the loud vocal minority online who’s a tiny percentage of the population who support Johnny Depp are just the loud ones and do not reflect the majority.

>Number 2: You also have to understand that there’s been a trial. And I’m just stating a fact here I’m not giving an opinion I’m not giving a point of view I’m just stating a fact here. Johnny Depp was already found to be a wife beater in a court of law. In a trial and a lawsuit that HE filed in the UK. The court ruled that it’s substantially true that he’s a wife beater.

>There it is. Now in the American trial for him to win this lawsuit he has to PROVE that he never physically abused Amber Heard. He has to PROVE that those allegations are false. Well in another trial the courts already proved that Depp is a wife beater. So how is he going to prove those allegations are false this time?

>Also, you all need to keep this in mind. So far, only Depps side has been presented. Amber Heards side has not begun presenting their case yet.

>So just remember that. There’s no way Johnny comes out of this the winner.

Attached: 442EAC49-3F40-4A78-A546-2B8D9FCF3BD3.png (933x933, 20.93K)

Confirmed by who? Abusive drunk drug addict Johnny Depp?
Incels on the internet?

>that was over the second the world heard Amber is a bed shitter.

The world didn't hear shit about that because the media is covering for her doing that. If you google the Depp vs Amber case you won't hear a DAMN thing about the bed shitting.

Your daddy

>Johnny said mean things abou-
>She shit in his bed.
>but Johnny put out a cigar-
>She shit in his bed.
>b-but Johnny round house kicked her out of a 3 stor-
>She shit in his bed.

>The world didn't hear shit
More like the shit heard round the world.

shut the fuck up simp

I don’t think the UK trial can be considered because he wasn’t tried in the US so you can’t prove he’s a wife better by the US definition of the law.

Kek

>in the UK
retard

Attached: job squint.png (155x155, 26.05K)

t. future cum guzzler

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-12 131739.png (2123x359, 61.33K)

Bro are you on meth?

Attached: F814100F-93F3-4C2B-8845-E967039E0A2E.png (750x1334, 437.37K)

This guy destroyed you and you’re mad about it lol

>Number 1
Wrong.

>Number 2
Wrong.

You are a fucking retard, clearly, OP.

The text messages are damming enough really to convince a jury that he is a wife beater. It's pretty much guaranteed his case,legally, won't go anywhere.
All it's about really is him creating a BIG stage to get shown on TV so that people will sympathize and give him roles again.

how can he be a wifebeater if hes not a shirt and is in fact a human

Object to form. Asked and answered. Move on.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.32K)

>confirmed wife beater
Stop trying to make me like Depp even more

>You need to remember a couple things about the Johnny Depp v Heard trial.
>Number 1: the loud vocal minority online who’s a tiny percentage of the population who support Johnny Depp are just the loud ones and do not reflect the majority.
This stinks like a reddit admin jerkoff.
Eat shit and get fucked

fuck them both, who cares about their shit?

Give me her name now.

You are a complete dumbass. The text messages aren't damning at all, especially not considering that the "violent language" in them are literally extremely obvious jokes between 2 bros, and that he has cleared it up multiple times that they are direct references to Monty Python.

What the texts do show however, is a man that is frustrated in an abusive relationship and he's constantly getting put into positions that he has to physically flee and avoid, so he gets his frustrations out in these retarded texts to vent.

Vicky Aisha my man
She's married though so don't get your hopes up

Attached: DOGGED.png (1440x1440, 2.32M)

>twenty five accessories.
>not calling flair, “FLAIR!”
NGMI

One is me and one isn't me? The things you incels imagine up. Just like Depp being a victim

Thanks my dude I'm ready to simp

She’s not that attractive bro. She’s a pretty pear

literally talk to females irl. im yet to meet someone that supports amber heard. even my mother says she looks like a vile psycho and she's not even invested in all this