/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Bravo Vince Edition

Previous

Attached: 1650945805258.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

cause it's kino and establishes that hector is spiteful and will still go after nacho's dad

Lalo kills Gene.

Attached: based.jpg (762x904, 100.07K)

Fresh mem bois come and get it

Attached: Hector Salamanca after defeating the Union Army at Gettysburg, July 6 1863.jpg (1446x1087, 511.91K)

It was a good episode

Attached: kh7B91bMl2lZ0mH9WhPfaNUIEQH.jpg (360x540, 20.54K)

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

Attached: ding stranding.png (1076x1062, 1.43M)

i miss him

>both characters supposed to be mirrors of each other
>one dies early in the final season
>the other survives the whole timeline and gets his own spinoff movie

What did Vince mean by this?

Attached: 82D2A3D4-5BDB-4B4F-BC6B-D6D5B5E42B36.jpg (1108x1150, 245.58K)

why is the electronic component to the fake key necessary? wouldn't any car in 2004 be operable just with the physical key alone?

Where the fuck is Lalo

Attached: 20220426124717.jpg (1027x2400, 972.86K)

Howard kills Gene.

ok so if saul asks walt and jesse if lalo sent them, but kim says lalo died, saul must find out lalo didn't actually die at the compound, right?

RIP Nacho you were good despite being bad, perhaps they should have named you good badman

yup

>Post the picture of Nacho killing himself in the thread where everyone is talking about Nacho killing himself
>Janny deletes it and submits a ban request for "posting spoilers"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1121x972, 587.08K)

Kim really is the anti skylar isn’t she?

>spoiler
This is definitely going to happen. Mike is going to get a bit colder and will try to fight tooth and nail for Nacho's padre, but in the end Gus will make Mike choose between giving Nacho's dad a death for mercy, or to leave him in the hands of the Salamanca's to do god knows what.

I just want to know how they will kill Lalo.
Is his death going to be more irrelevant than Nacho's?

do not click this if you dont want to know who kills lalo

kim kills lalo

you dont have to believe it, all you have to do is cap this post

They've had the same amount of seasons each, why did it feel like Jesse had more development?

Attached: save.jpg (550x463, 44.07K)

love seeing redditniggers seethe about important characters dying in important ways. vrabo bince for filtering these 'tists

Attached: ICantWheelchair.png (851x476, 642.9K)

>Lalo sits and waits while Gustavo, Walt, and Hank kill his entire family + the cartel
>Kills his lawyer from 10 years ago because he was tricked into working for the man who systematically killed his entire family
kino

best possible timeline

Attached: file.png (1920x1600, 2.3M)

Lalo will kill himself, inspiring his uncle to commit suicide. Howard will kill himself for being scammed by Jimmy and Kim, which inspires Kim to kill herself. Gene will finally kill himself in the end, just like his brother taught him how to kill himself, since he did commit suicide. Then to complete his final kino, Vince will kill himself.

>that pic
was nacho a tranny all along?

jesse was the co-main character of BB, BCS was split into two mostly independent halves, the saul half and the mike half. nacho was the secondary protagonist of one half of the show's plot, really he's more similar to chuck than jesse regarding development

What the fuck. Why did he shoot himself instead of killing the other guy?

They should have killed Lalo instead. Lalo has no future because we already know for a fact that he dies.

Nacho could have had a future, could have been vacuumed, and he dies here anyway

>season 5 feels better now that it's not the frustrating cliffhanger dead end
anyone in the same boat? season 4 was the best in this regard with how conclusive the finale was in every way.

Attached: windows-xp-bliss-4k-lu-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1077, 362.03K)

Horrible take.
If they make Gus just straight antagonize Mike, that would create unreasonable and unexplainable tension between them in Breaking Bad. Gus obviously respects Mike in Breaking Bad and he wouldnt randomly cross him. If Gus goes back on his word, theres no way of explaining the cordial relationship that he has with Gus.

Nacho's dad will not show up again.

anyone else really just want to see Kim die?

Attached: 5t0zs5.jpg (1000x788, 344.48K)

yes, here character seems fake as shit when she tries to scheme like jimmy

Nacho is more of a mirror of Mike, difference being Nacho actually managed to save his father from his own corrupt actions, while Mike's son dies because of it

We literally see Jesse grew up from S1 to El Camino, from a highschool junkie dropout to a tortured broken husk

Nacho has always been about the same character throughout BCS, a loving son who's too pure-hearted to be playing the cartel game where the wicked like Gus/Hector/Walter win

Attached: tank.jpg (2000x1123, 418.46K)

He realized both Gus and the Salamanca’s would have been happy if Bolsa died. He’s that friend who stopped being fun to be around years ago and everyone wishes he would go away.

He was fucked either way

S5 has always been the beast season

i found something that you'll find more enjoyable, all the good guys get big happy endings

Attached: 4564356.jpg (2057x2560, 758.77K)

No. Car locks are a pain in the fucking ass.

jesse has like five stages of being jaded and miserable while nacho has been sweaty and bug eyed his entire run

WHY DID YOU COMMIT SUICIDE

Attached: file.png (1268x710, 870.16K)

Nacho going out the way he did was kino but I can't help but feel a bit dissatisfied with the lack of Lalo
The fuck is going to happen to him? I can only imagine he and Hector are still going to be tailing Gus and looking for proof that Gus setup the assassination but Nacho was the key to this, and he's dead now

I thought there would be more of Nacho getting out of Mexico but after the oil tanker and the car shop he's just back in the US no problem.

lalo takes over as the b plot for the rest of the run, it's nothing but lalo from here on out because they need shooty bang bang to pad out the howard sufferingkino

Attached: bwt.png (730x730, 740.2K)

Having the death look so unrealistic with Nacho just standing there looking into the abyss with blood spewing out of his head had to be for the memes.

It's not even that, I wouldn't mind him dying if it happened later. There's no suspense anymore.

Lalo dies, Kim maybe dies, Gene shit

>Saul
>I'm sorry?
>He practices now under the name Saul Goodman

Attached: ep3.png (498x539, 311.09K)

if gus forces mike to kill nacho's dad it's hard to see them working together but like you said if it comes down to a mercy killing or the salamancas i could see mike reluctantly going along
>Nacho's dad will not show up again.
absolutely wrong
he has to and obviously will
nacho talked about his dad all the time in previous seasons and this season, no fucking way the writers are gonna drop that story just cause welp nacho's dead
especially since hector knows where he works and is vengeful

idk what exactly's gonna happen but obviously nacho's dad is gonna still be a part of this season

completely unrelated to tonight's episode but does anyone have any screencaps of Jimmy walking through the foil curtain at the end of Klick? was skimming around some episodes and forgot how many good shots that one in particular had.

it's perfect how he's a lone wolf now. not restrained by salamanca retardation or any ties. the world is his oyster and his war against gus will probably be groundbreaking compared to anything we've seen in either show.

Writers got a MASSIVE HARD ON for [Lalo] LALO [/Lalo] and I don't blame em, he's charming as fuck, makes shit so enjoyable

>What did Vince mean by this?
don't know
don't care
bravo vince anyways

Mike is too sick of people like Jimmy, Walt, Gus etc for this. He'd only be happy seeing his son or one of the people he projects his son on to

Attached: bravo.jpg (1920x1040, 423.1K)

Aye. And I shall upvote it profusely.

They still still have a long way to go

WARMD UPPD

Attached: 1650466947826.webm (1280x720, 848.37K)

>lalo shows up
>kills some nameless gus thugs
>mike gets out of his wheelchair, sucks some oxygen out of his mask and shoots him with a shaking, mottled and varicose hand
I can literally see it playing out in my head right now

I wonder when Francesca and Patrick are gonna come in

Not sure if relevant or not but Nacho said to the guys there in the interrogation that Hector is alive because of Gus, I imagine this would imply something negative to Gus.

that's why I love her

I like the other lawyer lady who Jimmy and Kim are always fucking with like a chess piece

>accepts the fact he's gonna die
>bails on Gus's plan, but doesn't snitch on him
>shit-talks the Sigmancas
>tells beta-Hector he made him wheelchair bound
>refuses to elaborate further
>grabs a gun and kills himself
what a chad

He gave him CPR

No, it was literally a scene in an earlier season. Hector has a stroke, takes the pills, collapses, and Gus gives him chest compressions and calls an ambulance.

can someone explain why gus is always so hostile towards nacho?
also, the cousins carrying hector reminds me of when jesse and walt steal the barrel in season 1.
mike can be hank looking through the scope
>it has wheels, you morons. it ROLLS.

Attached: C6BD7565-3A1E-47B8-8746-5C7F92CA184E.jpg (460x739, 47.48K)

How? Its positive because he saved him.

watch the show before posting retards

Nah, he didn't implicate Gus for being behind the pills. He was just telling Gus he was pissed off he kept Hector alive because Nacho hates Hector just as much as Gus but Gus wanted to do it his way. Nacho just wanted Hector dead.

gus is always curt and kind of a dickhead, he just seems meaner than usual because he's not smiling and being professional like when he was trying to work over mike and walt

Dickhead, I know Francesca is in Season 3 or whatever. She's in the trailers for this season too and she's coming back.

+ Patrick Kuby hasn't even appeared that. Eat my dirty cheeks

Show has officially jumped the shark with Nacho's death. Vince doesn't know how to wrap it up and he is rushing story lines.

It's over saulbabs...

Attached: 46125-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x338, 73.53K)

Only retaliation Hector gets is being able to shoot his corpse like a child having a tantrum while Nacho is in heaven caring absolutely nada.

Attached: kettlebells3.jpg (821x1403, 104.83K)

Why did Vince deny us of the Nacho vs Lalo kino bros....

they were supposed to barefist fight to the death in the desert... snake vs liquid/naruto vs sasuke style.....

Why did Vince choose not to give us this kino......why....

Attached: 99BBEBEC-8FEF-44B6-9AB0-68F64D5D79CD.jpg (1125x894, 112.16K)

>I fucked Lalo

Attached: file.png (430x516, 209.7K)

nacho had such a based death when he got to heaven god just gave him a free one and sent him back down to his dad

>important events can only take place within the final 60 seconds of the final episode of a season or else I throw my chips at the screen
this episode was not just kino but anti-onions kino.

kek