She belongs in prison

tmz.com/2022/04/25/rust-armorer-alec-baldwin-hannah-gutierrez-shooting-police-bodycam/

Attached: monster .jpg (649x928, 123.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10753157/Bodycam-footage-shows-Rust-paramedics-frantically-trying-save-cinematographer-Halyna-Hutchins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she belongs by my basement

Wait hol up you be sayin a green haired dyke might not have been qualified for handling dangerous objects but was given a job anyway for yas queen diversity points? Dayum nigga *twerks away*

I can save her

She should go on the run with me.

>makes everything about her

I hate women.

Only a girl would pose like this for a job she didn't even earn/deserve

Delete this thread women are just as competent as men. Just because the only female armourer in Hollywood got someone killed it doesn't mean we shouldn't get in another woman as quickly as possible to teach all those incel chuds a lesson

Attached: because youd be in jail.jpg (600x337, 135.84K)

this

She does, but so does Alec.

Why are people who handle guns called armorers and not weaponrers?

>"I'm the only female armorer in the game and I just f****d up my whole entire career."
This chicks selfish attitude and admitting to fucking up is definitely going to help Alec

>be responsible for the loss of a human life
>oh no, muh career
Women are the niggers of gender

Zoo more like

Fucks up and causes an accidental and is only embarassed by how it makes her look
>asks the cops if she can be taken to a squad car away from her coworkers, as she seems to be embarrassed, before saying, "I just want to get the f*** out of here and never show my face in this industry again

Based

>o shit, baldwin was innocent bros...

kek

weapons are called arms, armory is where arms are kept and the person in charge is an armorer, goes back to the middle ages

lol no, sweetie.
Women are the victims. She's a victim of being hired by Alec despite being severely underqualified and now her career is being ruined because of that asshole. He probably premeditated the whole thing. took advantage of that poor thing.
she should sue.

>She later refers to herself as a "f*****g failure."
Kek

TMZ censored comments? How very liberal of them.

Attached: whatdidshemeanbythis.png (703x72, 8.57K)

>woman in charge of not shooting people
>person gets shot

Every time.

Attached: 1462625124071.gif (340x340, 137.13K)

>welcome to the worst day of my life
Unbelievably narcissistic

Attached: Alec Baldwin.webm (796x500, 1.56M)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10753157/Bodycam-footage-shows-Rust-paramedics-frantically-trying-save-cinematographer-Halyna-Hutchins.html

>diversity and nepotism hire
>has literally one singular responsibility that trumps all else on set
>"I'm a fucking failure"
no shit lmao

my god they let a woman hold those guns?! are they mad?!!!?

She and her dad knew that some guy Seth was trying to sabotage Hannah with live bullets

Because hes high profile. If it was a random extra then everyone would call it tragic, suspend filming for a month and then finish the film to "honor" the person who died. Instead the guy who is the star of the film, and who is bankrolling the entire production is the one who caps off a round that kills someone. You don't move on from that. Her career is fucked. His career is fucked. And most importantly someone is dead. She understands the gravity of all of that.

Attached: Baldwin blasting.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

look at the rage in his eyes. this was no accident.

Wow. She comes across totally sociopathic. Makes me feel for Alec now. His reaction seemed more… human. Like he was in shock at what happened.

Hot. She has a nice body.

Mulling around for.an hour and then stepping over the woman's body without helping is human? Is Alec Chinese?

Does anybody have that girl’s tweet that broke the story?

this is actually pretty sad. she was cute.

bump

SEE THE FIRE IN YOUR EEEEEYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS

she stole from vulnerable men

Attached: 68AFAE9A-1A0F-4BF7-AF3F-0260C6FA2C8E.jpg (946x1280, 101.48K)

>what was supposed to be a prop gun fired a real bullet
That's not what the prop in prop gun means

>I'm going to fuckin' murder someone just to get this one bitch no one's ever heard of out of the industry
If it were any other actor, I'd call you a retard, but we're talking about Alec Baldwin here

The comments make a lot of sense now

>"I'm the only female armorer in the game and I just f****d up my whole entire career."
Gee I wonder why

>paypiggies

how convenient this only comes out now

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 5.72K)

anything used in a film is considered a prop

Still not what the prop in prop gun means

Why does every 4/10 think they’re a 10/10?

'Prop' means it's theatrical property to be used in the movie. It has nothing to do with its ability to fire real bullets. The "what was supposed to be a prop gun fired a real bullet" is disingenuous at best

usually, the domme thing is a character the bitches put on, especially findomme because they've heard that certain men will give you money if you ask for it in a bitchy cruel way and act like that.
But then you see the video of her and you're like oh she kinda maybe didn't need to act

why would you ever need real guns or real bullets on a film set??

Attached: 1616480216487.png (436x480, 133.44K)

Because CGI muzzle flashes look like shit.

>She
Did Alec transition? It's kinda funny that the Amber Turd court case is getting more exposure than this, just letting it fade away from the public so they can get their money back by releasing the film.

To all Tinseltown riggers that know me best, I think me and Hannah might still have sex. Why? I made that bitch faaaaamous.

Attached: AlecBaldwin.jpg (2048x2048, 388.34K)

looks like cgi

>OY VEY! IT WAS ALL THIS SHIKSA! WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Minors who were groomed by older men before they became legal and not utterly mindraped

She’s not good at this. Probably why her dad got her a job

Attached: 07287AE5-3430-4234-BAAC-355D7D24C0D0.jpg (1080x1503, 264K)

>welcome to the worst day of my life teehee

Attached: 1634960338106.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Ahaha stupid woke cunt

this really seems bizarre to me.
If I made a mistake that killed someone and seriously injured another, I would be depressed BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS FUCKING DEAD. Not because of my future career prospects. She really has zero empathy for a person that's a corpse now because of her. Insane.