First entirely female led project

>first entirely female led project
>they make a movie about periods
What the fuck is wrong with women?

Attached: C31DAB3C-5AEB-4126-A0EB-AAFF23C9FFB5.jpg (1000x1482, 244.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h5qm7a4woE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine your coping if you had to bleed regulary from your dick by default.
I'd go insane too.

Then when men dip out pre-emptively because who gives a cares about a bunch of unfuckable unfunny losers they want to cry about -ists and -phobes.

Its not about periods though its about fat fuzzy loli ass. Why do people talk about things they dont know about?

Why is white masculinity so fragile it gets threatened by a kid's movie?

Why are women so bad at being funny, creative or interesting?

>disney isn't grooming childr-

was her showing up to as a panda an innuendo for her showing out in her titties and ass for attention? like show up to my birthday parties as a panda = show up to my birthday party slutty

going into the bathroom to take a private panda picture for a price is already more then enough of an innuendo

Women's entire life circles around sex, both the act and the result (children). Read Otto Weininger.

what's going to be the inevitable groomer pubescent boy version?

im a man
and i enjoyed it

Attached: 1648022971806.jpg (1170x1103, 160.61K)

Meanwhile men apparently have to cum before they can make decisions because they're biologically obsessed with sex constantly to the point where they can't enjoy a simple movie if it doesn't have something they want to fuck in it

Isn’t that normal though?

Jessus man everyone is hypersexual.
It's just no one wants to have sex with you is what makes you so upset. So what if young kids are fucking eachother? lmao you upset because it was never you? You never got to enjoy young sex?

check and also you need to speak about the thing you hate because the worlds requires neg criticism or no one get better

shut up you judgmental bitch
you fucking cunt

Attached: 1642633038150.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

You will never be a woman

and you always will be

>funny, creative or interesting?
The incel malding around this movie is funny enough for me. Bravo Domee Shi

Attached: Fusion.jpg (750x702, 92.05K)

Coomer here, I more or less bleed out my cock 24/7

You will never have a panda.

FUCK NOW I AM MAD
I WANT RED PANDA!!
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1625734373099.jpg (410x600, 17.68K)

I don't think they're threatened, it's just a stupid thing to base a kids movie around. They've already alienated a swathe of people from in the first place, just so some woman can feel brave and stunning about something that has happened to every "woman" ever.

Women's """comedy""" only consists of 2 jokes:
1. My vagina.
2. I hate all men.
That's it. That's all there is. It's the same two act structure variation each and every time during their routines. It's all they know due to being baby carriers and nothing else.

>CONSOOM PRODUCT

The movie was actually pretty great though

It's people being oversensitive about periods being mentioned lmao

>periods are bad because... they just are ok!!

>bleeding out my vagina is fine and everyone should know it because… it just is ok!

> DO NOT CONSOOM PRODUCT

>Help help. I cannot cope with culture not centering the cis-het white male identity anymore that I have latched onto as a substitute for having a personality

It's not about periods. It's about sexual liberation/prostitution.

I wanna fuck the panda

This was my biggest take away from the movie. I want to fuck Mei, panda and human, and I want to fuck Ming, panda and human. Good movie.

Men as a whole are fucking pathetic and I hate them. I can hardly wait for Matriarchy.

Even my other half watched this and said it started off great but quickly became meh and she watches all sorts of shitty soaps. So if someone who watches Hollyoaks, Neighbours, Home and Away and Coronation Street says it's meh, then it must be fucking abysmal.
She also thought Soul was shit as well

This movie had more soul than Soul.

>So if someone who watches Hollyoaks, Neighbours, Home and Away and Coronation Street says it's meh, then it must be fucking abysmal.
That just means she has absolute garbage taste and her opinion about anything is not to be trusted.

The problem isn't it being "about periods", it's that the film's protagonist and setting is a complete self-insert from a director who lived in Toronto in the early 2000s. It's just cringe to watch the director work out her parental issues/Freudian complex on the film compared to the vast scope and emotional weight of previous Pixar films like Wall-E.

>be disney ran by only guys for 80 years
>make films about ejaculation and bones
Oh wait, no they made hundreds of timeless classics
>be disney ran by women for 2 years
>shit out a movie about period blood

really makes you think.

if the trannies and the misogynists (there is no difference) could kindly fuck off to gay island and suck eachothers dicks and leave women alone that would be fucking paradise, thanks

p.s trannies please keep cutting off your dicks it helps me sleep better at night.

Ummm excuse me? John Lasseter grew up on a garbage dump and had to make cubes f garbage by stuffing it into he stomaches area and tightening his youthful abs. The humans in the film are based off the people he saw as a child (Americans)

Yes. smugpepe.jpg

>first entirely female led project
>it's cringe kino of the highest order
What went so goddamn right?

Attached: 1649213921814.png (1920x1036, 1.76M)

The girls working on it were just as lame and cringe as the girls in the movie when they were that age. Its unironically soulful as it comes straight from the heart.

Bros...

Attached: 1650904879760[1].png (1920x1036, 1.22M)

Attached: 1650796250253[1].png (872x700, 740.62K)

It's literally all they know.

>I know it feels that way, like, all the time...
>...but it isn't true

Attached: 1618452420979m.jpg (1024x547, 43.51K)

>that stupid fucking image again
This sentiment is so lame, total conformism. Narrowing the aperture of the human experience to "thing good" - no capacity to make distinctions of quality, taste, preference, etc, just "mmmm more tasty yummy shit please!" I'm not content to live like that.

Attached: friendly_soyjak.png (425x385, 21.98K)

They had to restrain themselves

Attached: 1649694695937.jpg (1324x1259, 310.13K)

It's spelled "consume", retard.

Attached: Mei Lee.png (583x583, 486.77K)

>What the fuck is wrong with women?
Nothing.
Son, somewhere, 7 thousands years ago, men were already gattering around a fire pit talking about hoes being bitches tricking the shit out of their hunter-gathrers life. Simps are to blame.

>i love how battered women looks, how about you, life?

This is why
youtube.com/watch?v=0h5qm7a4woE

Doesn't look like I'd like it then, not watching it

You realize that was said by schizo that couldn't even function if his waitress was different, right?

you will never be male, pooner

It's not about periods you fucking retards. Yes, they talk about it a few times, but that's not what the movie is *about*.

Attached: Meiderp.jpg (644x620, 67.93K)

I hate women
I won't ever see this garbage
Seethe & cope

Attached: 1650963559329.jpg (929x1175, 45.6K)

share women doing this in media over and over.
or just post women stories, idc.

Attached: 1650773201514.png (500x471, 420.51K)

I agree, but they should have deemphasized periods by not literally referencing them in the title.

it's like how Stand By Me was a smart alternative title to "The Body" given that that story is ultimately not about looking at corpses.

The entire movie is focused around coming of age, the catalyst of this is the beginning of mensuration, which is both figuratively referred to through the girl becoming irrational and emotional and then turning into a red panda, and literally, which then provides the main story arc.

Did you watch the movie? Serious question.