/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Jimmy's Key Edition

Previous

Attached: 1650939875750.jpg (854x690, 77.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZEcAxXLGXw
youtu.be/llAh_iywMAQ
ww2.putlocker.fan/watch-series/better-call-saul-season-6-full-episodes-nlza7wx/5rn7k9yvyo-online-free?watching=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPOONFEED ME A FUCKING STREAM

mega?

OH N-

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1121x972, 587.08K)

>two major character deaths, chuck and nacho, were both suicides
is it appealing to write poetic deaths that only involve the sadness and none of the guilt (at least not directly in the moment)?

Héctor knows for a fact Lalo is alive, and Lalo told him that Gus is responsible. Can’t Hector find someway to tell Bolsa and the Twins that Lalo said Gus did it?

Or is he still waiting on the proof??

So Jimmy is completely kept out of the loop for the rest of the season doesn't know that Nacho is dead or that Lalo is dead and has to deal with howard and the law. bravo vince.

doomcock approved

Attached: imageTTTTTR.jpg (1080x817, 144.63K)

Chuck wasn't a suicide. His foot just did that

timeline shift next episode

Bolsa should have shidded or pissed himself here

repoastan
>Nacho trusts Gus & Mike to keep their word after that suicide mission in Mexico and setting him up to get killed?
Nacho doesn't trust Gus but he trusts Mike.
That's why on the phone he says he wants to hear his father's safety confirmed by Mike and doesn't give a shit what Gus said.
>Doesn't Hector know Nacho's dad location?
Yes, and that's exactly why we're going to be seeing more of Nacho's dad this season. The Nacho story isn't over.
>Knowing how crazy the Salamancas are there's no way he could be safe.
Mike's proven himself to Nacho over and over so Nacho trusted him.
>Nacho accepting the deal seems pretty crazy knowing there's no way Gus will risk getting revealed protecting Nacho papi.
Mike will obviously try to do it without implicating Gus.

That being said, it'd make perfect sense as an earlier user mentioned that Mike ends up unable to protect papi for whatever reason and papi get killed, more foundation for Mike's cold character in BrBa.

THE TIMELINE

Attached: 930485731.jpg (1074x1500, 225.02K)

My takeaway was that Hector bought Nacho's story and thinks Lalo could be wrong. Obviously Hector always hated Gus regardless so this doesn't change terribly much.

JUST GETTING WARMED UP

DELET

Attached: 1650933575587.png (731x804, 824.11K)

Nacho's papa is actually a time egg in human form. That is why he's willing to go to such lengths to protect him.

>Gene finds older Jimmy in a time machine
>Both go back in time and save Kim, attempt saving Chuck but he refuses to enter the machine due to his allergy
>Kim and Gene marry again, this time in a proper celebration

BRAVO VINCE

they didnt know what to do so they just offed him LMAO WHAT A SHIT SERIES

youtu.be/cZEcAxXLGXw

Mandos acting was really good here

This please

HOWARD = WENDY CONFIRMED

Attached: file.png (1277x1421, 1.91M)

I hope Lalo's death isnt as anticlimactic as Nachos.
He got his little oscar moment though

Papi Varga ends up using the ID. that's why that hack Vince lingered on it so long

he wants proof. hector cares more about the salamanca line than anything else on the planet, if lalo says gus did it then gus did it. but he's not going to act or point fingers until he can prove it to the cartel, not just because the cartel likes gus (and knows gus and hector have issues so any he-said-she-said would just look like feud bullshit) but because when he does he will want the salamancas to be given the honor of taking him out

what the fuck is that thing?, why did huell attack the skeleton of a cellphone to a key?

Attached: walterwhitegun.jpg (322x348, 32.01K)

I'll defend this show to death and it wasn't a terrible episode, but god was it terribly directed. The cold open actually gave me a headache. When will directors learn that panning in 24fps is cancer.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A MEGA OR SOMETHING

because of streaming, torrents have the episode available even before it finishes airing on the east coast.

RIP Nacho, Long Live Nachito

Attached: 9405837123.jpg (600x400, 75.09K)

The last call with his dad was excellent. He's proven himself the lowkey MVP of the whole cast as of late.

>lalo absent for two entire episodes
>jimmy's and kim's howard con has been three whole episodes just in preparation
I wonder if these two plotlines will span the whole main, present-day storyline or if we'll get a Chicanery-like mid-season finale?

Not enough superheros for ya?

ANYONE GOT A FUCKING TORRENT MAGNET?

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 5.1K)

episode 4 torrent alreadu please im tired of waiting

ok so theyre framing howard to seem an unhinged coke addict, but im not sure what the goal is. it doesn't seem like they're trying to get money out of it, it seems more like they are trying to ruin his entire life. i dont think sandpiper fits into this scheme, that doesn't really make sense because jimmy already tried that once. i guess they could be trying to get him disbarred the same way chuck and howard were trying to get jimmy disbarred?

The YouTube video that introduced me to the show 7 years ago

youtu.be/llAh_iywMAQ

Waltuh, did I ever tell you the tragedy of Nacho? He was a good friend

user that posted 167110376.
My real issue is that Nacho has little reason to believe anything from the Chicken gang (Yes even Mike) and that he should know how ruthless the Salamancas are while Hector already knows his Papi's location.
Its a reallllly big leap of faith to leave his Dad's fate in their hands instead of just letting the Cartel duke it out in a scorched earth civil war.
But then Breaking Bad would have continuity issues lol.

papi is going to get lalo killed or caught by telling the police before either dying or fleeing to canada

this

Attached: 1650898201860.png (552x558, 210.14K)

that, or Mike tries to get him to leave. he refuses.
is gonna call the cops, etc etc, and mike has to kill him, thus going into cold blooded killer mode.

When is Netflix releasing shit?

unironically the last scene of this episode was one of the worst of all 12 seasons of this show.

sandpiper will get settled eventually regardless but they bank on the scam to hasten it. as cartoonish as their tricks are, the bigger plan seems very grounded and reasonable.

In like three hours

HOLY KINO

F(loch) in the chat for Nacho

Attached: Floch-x-AOT.jpg (1920x1080, 178.74K)

Yes, Bolsa is a contemptible faggot. Fucking around with his horses and crying to his underlings while he himself does jack shit.

>ZzZz...

Attached: mike.jpg (1280x720, 143.79K)

its been like a year or two since that case started so it really shouldnt take that much longer

ww2.putlocker.fan/watch-series/better-call-saul-season-6-full-episodes-nlza7wx/5rn7k9yvyo-online-free?watching=3

How does Bolsa die in Beeaking Bad again?

wheres the HECKIN torrent I live in a god forsaken place on the other side of the world full of retards and mutants

they raid his house I think

Died from leg wound infection

Kek

Go watch it again.

i could not possibly be less invested in this long-ass drawn out fucking arc of jimmy and kim setting up to do "something" to howard. just fucking get on with it already. im not opposed to the idea of it but get to the fucking excitement and stop wasting what fleeting moments of this show remain on scenes of people sneaking around stealing howard's shit while someone slowly walks towards them and almost discovers them

Attached: 1637205287841.gif (528x292, 1.95M)

Nachosisters are grieving, please be respectful to us in these hard times

I like how quickly the courthouse caught on to Lalo's fake identity. the whole season is moving at a nice, rapid pace. the first three episodes were centered around Nacho but now the stage is clear for Jimmy and Kim.

gus sets him up, the feds raid his house and take him out

Gus directs the retarded Mexican Terminators to kill Hank instead of Walter.
Hank nearly dies. Enrages feds because Blue Lives Matter and they are pressured to raid Bolsa's HQ.

He died of baldness

> i could not possibly be less invested in this long-ass drawn out fucking arc of jimmy and kim setting up to do "something" to howard. just fucking get on with it already. im not opposed to the idea of it but get to the fucking excitement and stop wasting what fleeting moments of this show remain on scenes of people sneaking around stealing howard's shit while someone slowly walks towards them and almost discovers them

Attached: file.png (668x862, 34.69K)

>since season 4, nacho has been forced to take orders just to save him in and fathers life
>in his last moments, even just for a few seconds, he made gus shit himself, bolsa feel fear of death, and pissed off the salamancas before finally deciding his ultimate fate by his own hand
BRAVO VINCE

gus and them still need to finish the lab, the germans never finished it

His house gets raided.