Imagine drinking

Imagine drinking.

Attached: Leaving Las Vegas.png (1500x946, 1.57M)

I'm drinking steel reserve right now. RIP my body

What are we drinking tonight?. I'm about to start my 3rd bottle and watch MNR

Attached: PXL_20220423_215553166.jpg (3024x4032, 3.28M)

Motherfuck, me too. On my fourth 24 oz. Gonna hurt in the AM

Despite your best efforts, you fucked everything up. Blame fell on both sides but mostly on you (deservedly). You wish you had a machine to go back and spend that time again. You relive it constantly in your head and you can't focus on anything else. You asked God for guidance and as ever He remained silent, so instead you sit and dwell and cry like the pathetic pussy you are. You'd give your every possession to be with her again but you know it's a fantasy akin to hitting the Powerball and you've reconciled yourself to the fact that you'll never get another chance, just as sure as shit sticks to a blanket. What's her name?

For me, it's Mary.

Good grief. How are you still conscious?

>On my fourth 24 oz.
Damn, me too.

Holy fucking quads. I have a pretty high tolerance

Hope things improve for you brother

For me it was Rachel, but I let that go a long time ago. Time to put up the bottle and move on friend.

I passed out for an hour earlier and when I woke up I thought it wa 8 am

What a life

Can't move on. Hurts too much despite being married. I will kill myself soon. Thank you for responding

That's always disorienting.

Can't sleep after I get Dunk. Restless, hate it

The choice is yours but killing yourself is just going to deprive yourself the happiness you can have with someone better. Sounds cheesy but if you love yourself, you really don't need anyone else.

Annette. She's married now.

I'm watching The Rock by the way
LOOK HOW BIG THIS IS
YOU WANT ME TO STICK THIS INTO MY HEART
ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS

Like Annette Benning. Beauty. Sorry pal, love you

Good movie
You should watch Universal soldier if you haven't already

>JCVD
Unfortunately I cannot rewatch them because I have prior loyalties to Steven Seagal

thats only 8 12oz beers, im not fully retarded and blacked out till around 20

Attached: dahmer-passed-out-in-germany.jpg (1000x686, 272.77K)

>drink
>get dizzy, nauseated, and sad
can someone explain the appeal?

>shitgal
worse films and worse "fighting"

for few hours I'm not myself

Just took 4 shots of Jack, and am now onto a bottle of Miller High Life.

am an alcoholic at age 19. Is it over for me bros?

Why does the janny hate drukchads?

Attached: cfcb818b46cbe48352b13c84df4a337f.jpg (1920x1080, 337.02K)

different people have different reactions, I must have alcoholic blood because the first drink is just a wave of happiness and warmth. I never understood bitter/angry drunks, total cunts

Same. I tend to be a happy drunk. Though, I have heard from recovering alcoholics that they were once happy drunks too before they suffered a personality change which made them angry and hostile.

have you ever gotten drunk enough to fully lose inhibition and forget what happened? i'd puke way before I got anywhere near that point.

I'm a horny drunk

I've blacked out a few times yeah, mostly in college years - occasionally it happens where I drink too much/dont eat enough n pass out watching kino, but not blackout. I prefer the come up/buzz of drinking tho and Im pretty good at recognizing when Im "chasing the rabbit" and call it a night.

Kelsey, its been two years but i still dream about her almost every night. Have a new girlfriend now but idk if ill be able to forget her

>chasing the rabbit
I assume you mean the temptation to believe that if you keep drinking the "come-up" buzz can go on indefinitely or get better? I still have trouble stopping even when I know I'm way past the buzzed stage.

Drinking apple juice and vodka.

How do i get an alki gf lads?

Attached: don is literally me.jpg (1204x632, 144.49K)

Exactly, maybe it's just experience - but if you are drinking way past the buzzed stage you are probably drinking for reasons beyond a good time, that can be trouble. Life in moderation and all that.

Ali
Cut me off after I let my life fall apart and was dragging her down too. Cleaned up my act and wrote her an entire (sober) 5 page apology letter and her only response was that she read it and will never speak to me again, didn't elaborate on how the apology rubbed her the wrong way
I haven't drank since but god damn if there was a handle in front of me I'd kill it in one night
at least I still have her nudes

Don't, they're all whores.

Ok an alki fwb

Gonna kickback with a Natty Daddy tallboy (all I could afford today) and what's left of my Red Bush. Cut back quite a bit on drinking overall. Only every few days now. Had that bad intrusive thoughts acting up today episode (again? get new material lol) but I'm feeling okay-ish now. Cheers, guys.

Attached: Drinking_actual_gasoline.webm (480x848, 2.05M)

I had to stop drinking because I started getting awful hangover anxiety that’d last days.

ding ding ding

wtf drukbros it's fucking Monday...
cheers

Attached: naru.png (736x598, 815.93K)

He was an alcohol

I have tuesday off animechad

I drink maybe one beer a year.
What's it feel like to be an alcoholic?

Attached: 1636842318034.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Funny enough every girl I dated was a lightweight except one.

The one who wasn't was so sweet, but man, what a toxic lifestyle. We were both bartenders, we'd get together and close down the industry dive just about every night. She was tall, incredibly skinny, but managed to pretty much keep up. 5 or 6 doubles (freepoured by friends, closers to triples) and so many shots of Jager. Even with comps we were hemorrhaging cash. We'd walk home, make out for hours, her topless on my lap, in between talking about our lives and anything that came to mind.

We'd finally go to bed and it was always just one more cigarette, one more kiss, one more thing I just thought off until we were talking in our sleep.

I must have gotten 2 hours of sleep a night for 6 months. But it was a hell of a time.

feels good but bad

I'm so sorry pal
I love you
We will get through
They can't take e verything

How do alcoholics manage to stay rail thin?
I've been drinking 2 or 3 beers a night and I've gained like 15 pounds

Absolute hell, turn back or abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Depends on how severe it gets. It's best to avoid physiological reliance so don't drink too much. Whenever I get buzzed I usually feel pretty great. Happy, giggly. Flow in the heat of the moment easier. Sucks having to fucking piss so much though.

Hanna

Its 100% biological, certain gene expressions make people metabolize ethanol differently.

That lean back and forth and then spit is incredible. Literally me when I'm fighting the urge to puke before my first drink 30m after waking up.

Vaping THC is superior to drinking

Attached: 1620963483194.webm (326x460, 656.52K)

>went to see The Northman tonight
>theater suddenly has booze
>drink glass of whiskey and 4 beers during the movie
>drive home
>grab another drink

Attached: smiles.jpg (622x541, 35.27K)

>vaping thc
can't you just say smoking weed like everyone else you pseud mong

Yeah. Saved it cause it's just one of those rock bottom sights that shows you just how bad things can get. That look in his eyes before he chugs just says it all.

Junkie faggot

Was it any good?

Attached: yakuza 3.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

It was amazing. If you're white you'll love it.

2 months clean from detox. The beginning is really hard but things are pretty good now. It's way better than having to drink every hour just to survive withdrawals. I wish I were a normal person who could enjoy drinking every now and then, but im not. One sip and before I know it, it's 6 months later and I'm a handle a day deep, seizing in my bathtub.

If you think you don't smell like alcohol you're a retard, everyone knows it. I thought I was slick.

I always assume I do, but I have never smelled alcohol on someone and nobody has ever mentioned it. I must just be misidentifying it.

I'm Scottish everybody smells like alcohol