SUPERMAN Reboot Rumored Leaks

>The script is 165 pages long and is based on the Golden Age version of Superman.
>The story was originally set in the 1930s, but is now set in the present day.
>The film is meant to be a prestigious awards contender rather than an average summer blockbuster.
>Superman is a champion of the oppressed, beloved by the public but hated by the government for fighting against social injustices.
>Superman doesn’t fly, he can only leap tall building in a single bound. He also doesn’t have heat vision, frost breath or X-ray vision, and his speed peaks at Mach-7.
>Superman is a victim of racism not because he is black, but because he is an alien. However, they are eyeing black actors for the role.
>Lois Lane is meant to be Asian, Perry White is meant to be black, and Jimmy Olsen is meant to be a white redhead.
>The main villain is the Ultra-Humanite.
>Krypton is not featured at all.

Attached: images.png (1080x1024, 1.01M)

Attached: leaks.png (596x1401, 157.49K)

This may only work if they go full meta and make constant jokes. It will be unwatchable as 'serious' take. Also if they con't call it 'Man of Steal' then they have no balls.

Honestly that sounds interesting.

>The main villain is the Ultra-Humanite.
Interesting. I was getting tired of Lex Luthor and Zod always.

>Chud superman
Lol

Look, up there in the Sky!
It's a Crow!
It's an eclipse!
It's Supermandingo, and he stole my bike!

>Supermandingo
Stealing that

Add another one to the list!
I fucking hate race traitor DC faggots like you wouldn't believe!
>Constatine
>Booster Gold
>Tim Drake
>Supergirl
>Impulse
>Harvey Dent
>Hawkman
>Catwoman
>Black Canary
>Superman
>Batgirl
>Iris Allen
>Starfire
>Cyclone
>Hawkgirl
>Jimmy Olsen
>Carrie Kelley (Robin)
>Perry White
>Deadshot
>Wally West
>Batwoman
>James Gordon
>Manchester Black

>only DC does this
lmao

Attached: 8487fb1f.jpg (1049x1400, 278.91K)

>black superman
not watching, cavil will always be superman.

It's not going to get made in the first place.
B Jordan already refused to star as Kal El.
At best it's going to be some Val Zod tv show on HBO max.

>Jimmy Olsen is meant to be a white redhead.
dropped

That’s a different project.

That's the project that's going to be made. The film won't be released for another few years and an insider said they're not moving forward with the black superman thing.

Soupah-Mon

They’ve been trying to do black Superman for years now. You’re retarded if you think it was some momentary lapse. It’s happening.

The Man of Steal

>Lois Lane is meant to be Asian
the name gave it away, it's a typical name from vietnam obviously

When are we going to get our disabled and trans super heroes?

jordan is a chinlet with sloped forhead and balding.

>Superman doesn’t fly, he can only leap tall building in a single bound. He also doesn’t have heat vision, frost breath or X-ray vision, and his speed peaks at Mach-7.
Blacks lmaos

>nerfed superman
Shit
>black
Really shit

>It’s happening.
It's happening but it's going to be with Henry Cavill returning. Insider said so.

seem total garbage

was The joker a light in the bottle for warnerbrothers? they dont have a fucking clue

Attached: 2019-09-23_22_01_50-osteelseries-rioth-saun-yes-ur-virgin-lol-61336616.png_500300.jpg (474x466, 38.84K)

>story was originally set in the 1930s, but is now set in the present day

So stupid, the only way a Superman movie will be good is if they set it in a retro-futuristic 50s Metropolis and make it campy like The Rocketeer

Who said that? It sounds stupid, if you're doing a whole new take in a new continuity then of course you'll cast a new guy.

An insider on Yea Forums AMA. About as credible as the literal who on twitter that you pasted so we won't know until it happens.

I wouldn't mind a live action Fleischer powered Superman, but only if he's white.

Already DOA

Yes, if he's black I will cry about it until they change it back.

>the Golden Age
Oh no.

this movie will never take off, all their marketing and shilling will be destroyed by three words
Man of Steal
its so simple and funny even normies will laugh at it

Marveling at how impressed you are by that

Wow who gives a fuck about this lmao it's not the 30s anymore just make a Superman vs Goku vs Godzilla movie and rake in ten trillion dollars. this underpowered shit isn't gonna be fun

that's the worst thing you could find in the story? lmao

You know what you didn't watch either? Black panther

>Jimmy Olsen is a white redhead
fake

>Jimmy Olsen is meant to be a white redhead.
Fake.

>written by Ta-Nehisi Coates

this is going to be hilarious if true

based

So they're making a golden age Superman movie and ruining it? Sounds great

Why are you acting like you can't check? Are you just lazy?

>an insider said they're not moving forward with the black superman thing.

No reliable insiders have said this, only Snyder cult grifters.

Who wants to bet on the title? Will it have "Superman" in it or will it use one of his less common appellations like "Man of Tomorrow" or "Last Son of Krypton"?

Goddam right.

Seriously must we do this again

Attached: cda.png (1347x1080, 1.28M)

The guy leaking about this script has nothing on his Twitter other than the script leak and several tweets complaining about Zack Snyder or the Snyderverse.

It's going to the SUPERMAN or THE SUPERMAN, current WB has a thing for this short names now

>However, they are eyeing black actors for the role.
>2. It's not about a black superman being a victim of racism, rather it uses Superman's alien heritage as a parallel to racism. They are, however going with colorblind casting.

So, which is it then?

Snyder is a retard who should've never been hired so that's fine

kek

If have the Joker tone i would be kino

What is fine, though? That a Snyder hater leaked a fake script or that they are rebooting Superman with JJ Abrams and a known white-hater/black supremacist novel writer?

Raja Superman from 1980 will kick this guys ass.

Attached: Superman.jpg (600x800, 35.33K)

Colorblind casting is usually a shorthand to not say "POC casting".

Here's the honest truth.
The Batman reboot where WB did everything they thought they ought to do: three hours long cut, grounded take just like the Nolan one, all the comic aspects comic purists were asking for, and inspired by better movies same as the Joker movie. But despite doing everything perfectly the movie did slightly better than Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. This is the Batman IP. It should have done a lot better.
Now imagine a Superman reboot. The Superman IP has never been that much of a money maker. Man of Steel did surprisingly well given everything. Do you think a Superman reboot will do as much as Man of Steel did? Specially after The Batman failed to do a billion?

The only recourse will be to go for nostalgia. Bringing Henry Cavill back and promising a Richard Donner style affair.

Is Zack Snyder an actual christian? I feel like he is constantly shooting himself in the foot by putting way too many christian references in this flashy comic booky stories, to the point of commiting heressy. Like,

>mfw henry cavill didn't actually avoid the superman curse and he needs to repent for being the face of this cgi blasphemous flicks

Attached: images (10).jpg (655x468, 21.16K)

He was raised as a Christian Scientist and became a Muslim late in life.

What? So his christian imagery is meant to be pro or con?

I don't know, he has said to be both a Christian and a Muslim, but also having a deep appreciation for mythology and culture. So who knows.

>let's do golden age superman
ffs just stop

Attached: 91rEux8SKeL.jpg (1643x2560, 792.33K)

He's a normie religiously and ideologically and that's unironically a good thing.
He wouldn't be able to be too woke because he doesn't know how to be.
To him "woke" means doing an approximation of a strong woman on screen and he still approaches it with sexual/aesthetic charge first and foremost.

Attached: VryQFBfUP7MFB9Y5HJ9YD4.jpg (1920x1080, 259.14K)

Every mask and headpiece in Snyder movies has to be ill fitting or crooked because "it looks more realistic"

Why would I watch Super Spook when I have Man of steel?

It didn't do as well for two very simple reasons.
a) They rebooted Batman way too soon after a mixed (but mostly potive) reaction to Ben Affleck's Batman, independent of the Snyder movies' reception, good or bad.
b) The woke elements in the script, and particularly Catwoman's line. You may think a 2 second line in a 3 hour movie wouldn't be an issue, but trust me when I say that people have gotten absolutely tired of the pandering at this point.
It's not 2016 anymore and more and more people have been turning their back on Hollywood precisely because of the heavily one sided political charge.
And lastly, the movie didn't perform that well because of the pandemic and it not being released whatsoever in certain countries like Russia (and China being under full lockdown), which would otherwise boost the box office with millions of dollars.

Keeping all of this in mind, it STILL did pretty well and would've done much better had they implemented some changes to the script and held off on releasing it so soon.

>black superman
>fights white monkey

I don't think he's awfully concerned with realism, but rather a stylistic approach that coincidentally happens to draw a lot from real life historical costumes, armor, etc.
He's very much a comic book/fantasy director though. 300 is the best example of this.
Nolan is the realism guy when it comes to superheroes.