NOTHING MATTERS CAUSE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE SOMEDAY

NOTHING MATTERS CAUSE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE SOMEDAY

Attached: grim.png (810x743, 307.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZnR5xCwS7bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then let me rape your family and kill you right now, since it doesn't matter

>nihilists will squeal and seethe at this argument and do all sorts of mental gymnastics about why it doesn't work
>nihilists will scream and cry that their extremely simplistic world view gets absolutely BTFO by an equally simplistic rebuttal

coolios :)

Just because people pretend it matters it still doesn't matter

>letting you live instead of putting a bullet in you makes you smile this proves life is worth living
op BTFO

Attached: pogger.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't be here.

I see

ok then post your home address in this thread and allow some user to possibly come rape your family and kill you

there's a 0% chance you will do that, because your life matters a LOT to you in a lot of different ways

Just because I believe that nothing matters doesn't mean I want me or my family to feel suffering,

>life doesn't matter because we're gonna die one day
>death knocks on your door and piss yourself on fear because want to live
Such mental gymnastics

life isn't worth it without asian girlpussy
what the fuck do I do bros?

Attached: 1216722.jpg (719x720, 154.57K)

>"religious" chuds dont understand philosophy, nihilism, this show or why nobody wants to have sex with them
How many times are we going to have this thread?

>doesn't mean I want me or my family to feel suffering,
Why?
>because want to live
Why?

Because we’re animals with instincts to survive, it’s a reflex. Can’t stop that without lots of training.

Attached: ChadTravolta.jpg (1024x683, 54.42K)

>philosophy, nihilism
lmao

then instinctively shut the fuck up on matters of existence you filthy animal

He looks so kino bald why did he wear those hair pieces for so long

>dude nothing matters
>just don't kill me or my family, because... because they don't matter, OKAY!!?!?!?!?

fucking retards

oh yeah dude, it's totally really difficult to understand reddit atheism tier philosophy like nihilism. Really grueling stuff for freshmen in college. You stupid nigger.

You've died many times before, the matter comprising your body didn't come from thin air it came from living creatures

>After I die my ghost will live together in paradise with the God that told Jews to cut the tips of their dicks off

You will never have a foreskin.

Imo thats why things do matter

Suffering matters

believing that life has no inherit or spiritual meaning is not the same as dude I'm sad and wanna die nothing matters.
your argument is bad and you don't understand nihilism in the first place.

I haven't seen this show but it's truly bizarre to put those words with a stressed, angry face. How could any words be more relaxing than those? Why is he still stressed?

good rebuttal

post your home address faggot. Nothing matters anyways, right? so just post it! Doesn't matter!

I AM
ubermench

Based, you can also btfo libertarians by saying that they don't think a parent of a dead child prostituting the body in exchange for heroin should be illegal.

>sometimes my OCD gets so bad I really think this way to the point of despair for a month straight
>eventually lifts and I no longer care at all about the thought
really weird.

Attached: 1647810304279.png (783x783, 557.85K)

>good rebuttal

>post your home address faggot. Nothing matters anyways, right? so just post it! Doesn't matter!

Attached: oknig.png (600x900, 24.32K)

>They end up dying in a really retarded reason after "realizing" life matters anyway
To be fair you need a high IQ to understand Smiling Friends

And why do we have instincts to survive? Because we dont want to die? Because we want to live? It your retarded world view can be easily disproved by a simplistic answer, maybe it's not as profound as you think it is?

Attached: 1649109661478.jpg (991x1061, 343.76K)

>still won't post his home address because he's actually afraid of random strangers on the internet and he's afraid of dying

Attached: soy anger.png (454x749, 134.01K)

Not wanting people to suffer places an inherent value and/or meaning to life you faggot

Unironically this is why they inventes religion. To stop fuckers like you having a life crisis.

>And why do we have instincts to survive?
that's the monke part of the brain
you are monke

>nothing matters
>except for my family suffering

might want to rethink your philosophy then m8

Just respond to them with images and no text, they don't know what to do

Why not? It doesn't matter right?

HEY

Attached: 1642446715338.png (1104x1080, 879.71K)

>mind can beat matter
>this is some how more profound than just accepting your survival instincts even though from this paradigm both are meaningless chemicals firing
>"but the chemicals that tell me I'm super special by "overcoming" my base good thoughts for negative ruminations is better BECAUSE IT IS OKAY

Fellas I just finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho and I feel a new appreciation for my life.
This and Smiling Friends we’re a nice change of pace.

Attached: 50982C84-FE34-4682-9CCA-6FD3F5B69CE2.jpg (1229x722, 209.56K)

Based Yu Yu Hakusho Chad.

>POST YOUR ADDRESS DO IT DO IT DO IT SO I CAN SWAT YOU AND HAVE PIGGIES KILL YOU THIS IS HOW I WILL WIN THE ONLINE ARGUMENT
>btw religion teaches me good morals

>NOTHING MATTERS!!!!!!
Why?
>BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
So? Doesn't that actually mean the things we do in life actually do matter?
>WELL, NO- BECAUSE, YOU SEE, THEY JUST
>NOTHING MATTERS OK!!!!!!!!!!

you seem to be projecting a lot, is that because you won't post your address because you're afraid that life actually does matter?

How does the fact we will all die inherently mean that the things we do matter? What's your logic?

this checked and based user I just want a comfy nuclear holocaust and clownworld to be put to an end but when I fantasize about this I believe my family is fine just because that’s what I want KEK will bless us

Attached: D5E72E63-495A-4EC0-81F6-6726E726B4E4.jpg (2000x1333, 429.75K)

Nothing matters cause Sneed isn't real.

Attached: 1553435146973.png (432x319, 167.95K)

I'm using quantum thoughts to keep me alive

shut the fuck up larper

Attached: 78CD4FD2-E98A-491F-B0B2-E14A4ADF1983.png (1379x691, 392.3K)

>P-Projecting
user, buddy, amigo, come on. I know you wanna throw out the big boy words to impress the class but this doesn't even make sense here. You literally said, and I quote "still won't post his home address because he's actually afraid of random strangers on the internet" why would someone be afraid of their address on the internet if not for swatting? Also, also. Why do you insist on using threats to make someone believe in your shit?

Attached: 1631062794385.png (465x512, 659.35K)

BASED

Actual Nihilists don't exist

you will never have your utopia

God this ending is so perfect

youtu.be/ZnR5xCwS7bo

1337 Leet. St. Come at me, bro

That’s what cringe about it. If you’re not religious it’s impossible to deny that nothing matters, nothing has inherent value or meaning, but that doesn’t mean nothing matters to you personally.

That fact that nothing matters doesn’t matter to most people, that’s what’s ironic about it, the fact that nothing matters actually matters to them while most people don’t give a fuck

Yes.

Attached: kircheis.jpg (741x1056, 99.99K)

>troons
>calling people "larpers"
lel
lmao even

Attached: -ack!.png (2392x4200, 3.78M)

You are doomed to repeat this life, every event in sequence over and over innumerable times more.
That is the final truth.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500-0003, United States
names Joe, do something faggot