What did Quentin Tarantino mean by this?

What did Quentin Tarantino mean by this?

Attached: bravery.jpg (795x338, 104.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Kempka
youtube.com/watch?v=rln5FWAFFoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did he do it?

Hot take: the Nazis were unironically bad people.

No really, what was the point in humanizing this one soldier in the middle of one of the worst, campiest most cartoonish WW2 movies ever?

Especially odd considering Tarantino is a full on niggerlover

>chuds think it's humanizing the nazi when it's just showing the effects of brainwashing
the pottery is real

why not?

No, it shows how both sides thought they were doing the right thing.

Kissing Jewish Hollywood ass for good goy points is common tactics.

>Based digits
Actually when taken with the music I think its supposed to contrast the romantic ideals of the war with the savage raw revenge of the kikes

Chuds wouldn't be able to handle a Sven Hassel book, ironically enough.

Humanizing him made the rather tame kill more brutal.

Makes the violence feel much more impactful and shocking. Filmmaking 101

literally fucking who

don't worry your chud brain

im taking a shit rn

Smart lad hive mind :) contrast it to the much better I feel tactic taken in joker which used a very slow build up of tension before the first kill

This entire part of the movie was cringe

meds

Attached: 1650938093062.png (1200x1092, 1.5M)

They were pragmatic user. See, before modern “morality” it was not uncommon fr states and governments to displace or eradicate threats to their stability, in fact it was often necessary.

Tarantino married an Israeli and practically moved there.
This scene is not about humanizing him. This scene is about bashing the fuck out of a Nazi who embodies the traits German’s (then) valued. Its pure spite and hate and because you’re not a jew or shabbos goy like Tarantino you don’t get it. This scene wasn’t filmed for you, you are not watching a movie filmed with you in mind.

He meant that jews are too chickenshit to capture and tie up a German Officer, so they wait for White Christian Warriors to do it for them.

Sort of like with the Palestinians today

the Nazis' "bravery" was killing unarmed civilians just like Russians now

Hahaha elon musk bought Twitter. Next stop, Trump's back. A direct line to his millions of followers. Biden family is screwed from the laptop scandal.

Feels good.
Democrats are finished. Wall is getting 10ft higher when trump comes back.

We won, chuds. HEIL TRUMP. HEIL VICTORY.

Attached: 1650101660862.gif (181x179, 216.45K)

>Quentin Tarantino makes a jack off fantasy about Americans saving jews and killing nazis.

he made the movie as a spoof about what Americans believe about ww2.

Trump already stated he's not coming back and sticking with his Truth Social lol

This post was not made by a regular on this website.

>jack off fantasy about Americans saving jews
His own words are "fantasy mastubatory kind of thing of Jews turning the tables on Nazis"

retarded scene. he gives him a map.. why doesnt the german just lie?? is his aryan blood so strong that he is too pure to lie or something??

Inglourious Basterds is a parody of blaxploitation films. The roles are reversed. Traditionally Nazis are seen as these brutal and conniving murderers of the Jewish people. This movie flips it on its head. The Jews are bloodthirsty, relentless, psychopathic, murderous, etc. to the Nazis who all things considered are fairly civilized. The Nazis are burned to death in essentially an oven.

This movie goes over a lot of people's heads, it's okay.

Imagine needing a thread to discuss the obvious.

Quentin's power fantasies are wholly unironic.

Neurotic jewish inferiority complex put to film. Idk how an intelligent person can watch Basterds without realizing the types of minds behind its creation are of an immature, sick people.

>Germans cheering for a Nazi killing hundreds of Americans which is supposed to be them eating mindless propaganda
>Next scene we see Hitler riddled with bullets in a very showy fashion, meant to elicit a cheer
You're dumb.

>What did Quentin Tarantino mean by this?
Faggot Hollywood fags that would piss themselves if they had to fight in both WW and have to fight during Europe's death of the Monarchy.
Also, Americans suck my nuts.

>the Nazis were unironically bad people.
No.
NSDAP.
>Hot take.
Nigga, I have heard random people shout "Fuck the Nazis" for no reason.
Nazi is a Jewish word.

That interpretation doesn't work after Django's whitey and Hollywood's Manson family. He really does just like to cartoonishly rewrite history to give himself a high.

>No really, what was the point in humanizing this one soldier in the middle of one of the worst, campiest most cartoonish WW2 movies ever?
I deleted my downloads but forgot I had old pictures saved there, So here you go.

Attached: 1567747063061.gif (357x206, 709.96K)

History proved them right. Jews and commies are bad people.

>This scene is not about humanizing him. This scene is about bashing the fuck out of a Nazi who embodies the traits German’s (then) valued. Its pure spite and hate and because you’re not a jew or shabbos goy like Tarantino you don’t get it. This scene wasn’t filmed for you, you are not watching a movie filmed with you in mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Kempka

Attached: 1569508043113.jpg (590x399, 67.47K)

>It doesn't work in Inglourious Basterds because of two other movies

Attached: genericwhitemale.jpg (259x194, 5.78K)

The whole movie felt like he was fucking with his Hollywood kike masters--like "Top Gun is the greatest screenplay." A nazi looks heroic getting capped with the bat. Tarantino has his nazi-hunter calling "Shoshana! Shoshana!" Later she's fucking a schvartzer she's working with in the theater...And Pitt's crazy nazi hunter still insists on branding him after the war is over and he's handed Hitler and the whole nazi high command over to him to be killed--and Pitt's weird Clark Gable impression nut-job good goy waxing poetic about how he's still gotta brand NAAAATZIES!

Very weird. Feels sneakily anti-semitic...

Germany lost. Hitler loved a dogfucker

>the Nazis' "bravery" was killing unarmed civilians
Wrong, So fucking wrong, The Prussian Empire was industrializing while the Proto Marxist "Lenin" was having failed revolutions.

Attached: NSDAP Liberate Coomies.jpg (754x1024, 110.08K)

>have an entire folder of photos showing hitler looking nice
>expecting anyone to take your opinions seriously when your bias is this visible

It doesn't, because he repeated the formula in other settings and it's obvious now that it's far more likely he just hates nazis. That doesn't make it bad cinema, it's a very good movie. It just isn't le 4D ironic cinematic mirror designed to make jews look bad. Everyone who still thinks this is suffering from cognitive dissonance.

>Eva Braun getting fucked by the German Shepherds while getting throat fucked by Hitler
Honestly sounds hot.

>Traditionally Nazis are seen as these brutal and conniving murderers of the Jewish people.
Nazi is a Jewish word.

Attached: 1570100112283.png (718x282, 165.37K)

>designed to make jews look bad.
It's not designed to make them look bad. It's a parody of blaxploitation. Blaxploitation films are all about black dudes beating the shit out of white guys and making them look like idiots where as reality was pretty different. That's what this movie is. Jews beating the shit out of Nazis. Do you think this is some historical drama he made? Do you think he thinks that?

>Quentin "Because Violence is So Much Fun" Tarantino
>nuance
How can you look at his entire body of work and come to the conclusion that the primary message of Inglorious Basterds is actually some sort of commentary on propaganda? Tarantino quotes from an Inglorious Basterds interview include:
>I actually think [my movies] are refreshingly free of [moral lessons]
>On one hand, I've set up this nice little fantasy masturbatory kind of thing of Jews turning the tables on Nazis, and there's an aspect you can have a lot of fun with that
>[on the scene in OP] It just complicates the matter. It doesn't make it so easy to applaud. You can still applaud. If he was a cringing coward when Donny the Bear Jew comes out there, it would be a lot easier to have fun at his expense.

>>have an entire folder of photos showing hitler looking nice
I have his WW1 photos but they might be in the download file I deleted because I REFUSE to clean my PC.
How do I recover deleted trash bin stuff?
Little pissed I can't get my phone on here too I have a video of a Jewish rabbi defending Hitler.

Attached: 1595636824990.jpg (1014x1024, 214.41K)

From what I understood in this scene, everything the German soldier had fought for was in vain because he died inhumanly like a pig.

Its cool, Brad pitt later develops guilt and becomes a kinder man when the group splits up and he gets promoted to tank commander.

Personally, I always viewed it as subversion of war movie, the Nazi movie in film that showed "fake heroism" is supposed to show the fakness of glorifying war and sacrifice in all global propaganda films. So to mirror in Hero Nazi movie, he showed us what actual bravery on the battlefield looked like and it isn't what we the audience are used to seeing.
Then to take it farther he demonstrates to us the audience, who are watching the nazis clap and cheer for brutal national violence in the nazi film, we ourselves cheer and clap when the jews commit equal atrocities to the nazis.
I really think Tarantino thought so highly of this film because it proves that we the audience are gore hungry violence fanatics at are core for his movies, even though we all whine and complain about real life violence. We are capable of Heroism and violence.

>the primary message of Inglorious Basterds is actually some sort of commentary on propaganda?
That's not what I said. I said it's clear irony in the film. You said the entire movie is unironic which is pretty stupid when there's tons of irony.

That committing war crimes is ok so long as the "right" people do it to the "wrong" people

>Jews beating the shit out of Nazis.
Yeah and us real nerds read actual books, sorry.
NSDAP kicked the fuck out of the Allied for being a country SMALLER than Texas and has like 12 Million men while the ALLIEDs had countless supplies and man power.
For blood and Soil, Not Gold and Oil,

Attached: 1565198643561.jpg (650x510, 78.31K)

>Personally, I always viewed it as subversion of war movie, the Nazi movie in film that showed "fake heroism" is supposed to show the fakness of glorifying war and sacrifice in all global propaganda films.
Just watch real war footage like me and realize these dead mercs are paid less than a Walmart Employee.
Not even joking.
Also, Jews have done so much damage to Europe with their Marxist.

Attached: Jew boy.png (798x387, 258.55K)

Nazis were just race-commies. In terms of their grievances, they were pretty much a white Zimbabwe. Some of them were anti-communists and anti-capitalists; but the average Aryan was just upset about Jews being disproportionately represented among well-off Germans (doctors, lawyers, bankers, home-owners, small business owners, academics, skilled professionals, etc.). That's why they didn't just kill communist activists (who mostly fled the country anyway); but random Jewish people, like fucking watch-makers, tailors, butchers... It was the same kind of racial-jealousy fueled chimp-out that you see when blacks in post-colonial African nations start murdering random white people; sure, there where white elites in the colonial establishment, but that doesn't justify murdering random white farmers.

Based. This will make the poltard seethe uncontrollably

Here it is!

Attached: Allieds VS Axis.jpg (395x430, 74.87K)

Here what is?

The point of that sequence was to show what real bravery looked like on a battlefield, opposed to the camp bravery shown in the nazi film, regardless of nationality.

Oh, another reason Hitler gained so much popularity in such a short time.
Germany used to have first class soldiers, during the Weimar? They had first class Prostitutes.
Hitler's book burning was a symbolic gesture towards all of the Ideologs that plagued the German people.
Anti Communism, Anti Hellenism and Anti Boloshivkism.

Attached: 1565845964955.jpg (795x852, 156.76K)

how did they kill them? I must ask for this cuts close to my heart

In what sense?

>they were pretty much a white Zimbabwe.
Americans are really something else.
P R U S S I A and E U R O P E as a whole, is not some African land that was fought over for raw resources and has it's ties dating as far back as Rome.
Fuck outta here.

youtube.com/watch?v=rln5FWAFFoo
really close

Hitler was so "popular" because Germany had so many political parties that getting slightly more votes than other people meant you won.

Anglogermcucks aren’t European though. They’re recent Asiatic migrants from the early ADs

Attached: E2E283A8-5819-426D-8395-AF5B52EA7D8D.png (1398x952, 698.05K)

What?

He was talking about the political/social ideology retard

Why did you reply to my post with the casualties of WW2?

This user gets it.

Go.

Attached: E047AA39-2064-4A8B-86E3-C48B5F611B16.jpg (1392x1600, 201.62K)

You’re the one that brought up history and pretended like you were european and had some grand European history, Hansdeep Nigelwong.

Attached: B1E466BE-8140-42E5-8646-5BB191B5DE3B.png (1300x871, 831.74K)

Cute selfie, but how about an answer to the question?

That was my first post ITT. Go back to /his/ and post your dumbass schizobabble there.

As opposed to the highly moral allies who carpet-bombed civilian defenseless cities like Dresden with firebombs, let millions of german POW's starve to death on the rhine meadow fields and nuked japanese cities

Attached: 34411AD4-5E5F-453A-A3AB-F0907F5C421D.jpg (750x481, 295.4K)

Attached: 4FA29BFA-CC7B-4B67-AA78-1E69D781C6A5.jpg (960x1280, 210.28K)

Start shit get hit, hard to feel sympathy for the aggressors when they get BTFO.

Yes. They were far worse. Ever heard of Dirlewanger?

i'm amazed the jew that spams the tranny nazi images hasn't shown up

I must restore the honour of my house

Your brother? I see the resemblance.

Doesn't this go for anyone who ever posts anything positive about anyone?

Probably busy eating foreskins.