She Lied

She Lied.

Attached: She lied.png (554x892, 206.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_EeiOTLQ5w?t=179
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3689902/Amber-Heard-Kim-Kardashian-Kate-Moss-beautiful-face-world-according-science.html
youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And she's still gonna win because the world hates men

If the shit thing is true my amber heard days are officially over, I'm not into scat.

Attached: 1630184128274.png (300x345, 34.66K)

contemplate the aroma

She's an insensitive racist.

Attached: 2.png (588x590, 213.3K)

Attached: 3.png (592x457, 196.87K)

He Needs Help.

Attached: 4.png (574x438, 192.59K)

imagine getting bullied by a fucking woman. slap that bitch across the teeth and then raw dog her farter, god hollywood sissies are such fags.

Attached: 5.png (580x135, 18.48K)

Interesting. I wonder if american law is gonna rule in favor of a straight white man against a helpless (but stunning, powerful and brave) white woman.

He is a Survivor.

Attached: 6.png (572x617, 213.06K)

He is Powerful.

Attached: 7.png (585x897, 282.32K)

why do people care so much about this

Women

If you listen to this audio recording, she's a complete lunatic. He's just trying to leave the argument and take some time away from her and she won't let him, and uses it to blame HIM.
And the hilarious thing is this is her secretly recording him. She thought this made her look good.
youtu.be/p_EeiOTLQ5w?t=179

kino ending to his testimony

Not speaking for myself personally, but the way I see it, people are pretty fucking sick of the entire society being hypocritical about... well, everything. This is one of those pressure valves: men have been getting shit on for decades now. Even when somebody is an actual victim (as seems to be the case with Mr. Depp), all they receive is mockery instead of sympathy, while completely bat-shit crazy cunts like Amber Heard get to lie in front of a jury and get applauded for it by so called feminists and their simps. I guess it's just cathartic for most people.
I'm just here for the clown show that's been going for years now.

For men maybe. But women are only siding with him because he is johnny depp.

The 'why can't we just have a normal fight, then go in together' is kind of telling
What she means here is
>why didn't you just let me yell at you and then you do what I said, instead of arguing with me and refusing to do what I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO DO
I mean the fight doesn't resolve because he doesn't just fold and do what she says, so they can't fight 'normally', because she has to win all the time.

the quality of the recording is so good, she must have been using like a dedicated dictaphone or something, I don't think phone audio would be that good especially if she was being covert

>jury full of women
>judge is a woman
depp won before this shitflinging contest even began

>slap that bitch across the teeth
???

Attached: nckindmbgyg31.jpg (680x680, 44.5K)

Amber bros....women are literally laughing at us in the courtroom....

Attached: 1650927171037.gif (82x100, 289.56K)

Pretty much this.

>Amber bros....women are literally laughing at us in the courtroom....
Objection! Hearsay.

eh, an iphone in an open purse with the mic pointing up would sound fine I'd say

it's always women defending depp like he's a saint, they hate amber so much kek

It absolutely boggles the mind that SHE was the one who made most of those recordings and brought them into court thinking they would work in her favor, but most of them just make her look like she's narrating for the tape and setting Depp up instead of speaking normally, and it makes her sound like an unhinged psychopath. She REALLY believes she does nothing wrong, it's hilarious.

Everyone on every website is defending him

>but I'm a woman

Attached: image_2022-04-26_022157754.png (278x316, 69.46K)

What’s actually racist about this?

She really reminds me of how my ex treated me which explains alot.

>My patience is wearing thin.

Attached: EA151E72-5843-4B4F-AFB1-83D813D9DCF4.jpg (2242x3513, 1.68M)

/ourqueen/

Damn looks like she is already starting to hit the wall. It's over for her

god I want her to give me a reluctant/disinterested handjob

I've seen plenty of people here defending Amber.

>make her look like she's narrating for the tape
This is exactly what she's doing. She'll say shit like 'you put a cigarette out on me' and he's sitting there going 'what the fuck are you talking about' but doesn't respond. And she thinks that if she states it and he doesn't refute it that makes it true.

>cut me
>take my blood
This movie, when it comes out, is going to be KINO

Shitting on Junkie Depp is not defending the Turd.

They weren't people

She's fucking hideous why did anyone ever think she was hot? Because she was a slut? She's literally uglier than any fucking high school girl you could pick in the entire united states I don't fucking get it.

The narration only hurts her case. The jury can clearly hear that Depp's autistic mumbled half-sentences are normal conversation and he's not even considering there might be a tape, while Heard is 100% just playing it up for the audio, so it makes her look extremely dishonest.

The cigarette scar accusations are hilarious and shows that she never even saw a cigarette scar in her life. That shit leaves a mark for DECADES if pressed for longer than a second. Literally all Depp's lawyers need to say is "okay miss Heard show us the scar" and watch her spill spaghetti because she obviously has no scar.

Can't wait for more kino tomorrow.

sorry chud, science has PROVEN that she is hot and you are wrong and an incel.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3689902/Amber-Heard-Kim-Kardashian-Kate-Moss-beautiful-face-world-according-science.html

Attached: c6ed8a8648758db85cde7f690342b49d.jpg (634x722, 137.86K)

that's captain johnny depp, love

Attached: 1650937402801.gif (250x368, 3.86M)

Why is she being lynchmobbed by the same crowd that lynched Johnny? And why are you being influenced by said crowd?

Can you imagine losing the genetic lottery so hard?

Attached: heard sis.jpg (615x409, 42.95K)

This is the best one, where you can hear her 'we weren't even fighting this morning little girl voice' and clearly he's not mad at HER even. He's mad because something bad happened TO HIM as he said and she's over here recording and actually trying to make it sound as if it's about her and that she's pure as the driven snow. She doesn't even ask him what's wrong.
Then the little laugh and the smile at the end. This video makes her look worse than anything.
youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U?t=29

Because the Johnny lynching was backed by absolutely nothing other than Amber crying, while Amber lynching is backed by evidence and witnesses and audio tapes she herself submitted? Lol.

looks like Cara Delfuego

for me, highest profile case proving metoo is bullshit, rape accusers should not be instantly believed and everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
a lot of people probably just hate women, as well. take your pick.

Kek one of the few times she was actually a decent human and it backfires

I can't wait for the Marilyn Manson trial

Attached: file.png (740x527, 33.43K)

I want to see where this goes.
user, continue, but this better be leading to something substantial

>is demanding a jury trial
damn, wood must be sweating right now

Good, she should be that fucking cunt
I bet that trial is gonna be even worse than this one
Imagine impersonating the FBI just to try and ruin your ex's life

Qrd

He's an actor

If that was what she filed to get a restraining order that seems like it's pretty demonstrably false given the audio recordings. She for sure won't suffer any perjury charges for it though, but I'd be interested to see what she testifies to if they bring up those claims.

lol Johnny kept trolling her in his testimony and mentioning how compared to Amber she seemed to be "missing something" and insecure". Rottenborn kept protesting and he'd try again with a little smirk. "She just seemed... left behind... somehow..." OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!

Not really - he just always pretty much plays himself. Johnny Depp just Johnny Depps all over the screen.

Celebrities, plus, its a way to hide the fact that someone has been burning down food distribution centers one after the other.

What movie?

I hope ERW gets absolutely fucked in this case. imagine the megapints Manson and Depp will be pouring after they both win the cases