/trek/

Jerusalem edition

Attached: st-explorers11.jpg (475x357, 42.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJudJ9S579A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU RICK BERMAN!

Attached: LOW LGBTQ+.jpg (803x2641, 299.57K)

>NEELIX: Did you know the Nygeans govern a sector of space occupied by several different humanoid species?

>PARIS: If we say yes, will you feed us?

>NEELIX: One of those species is the Benkarans. They occupy just ten percent of Nygean space, but take up nearly eighty percent of the space in Nygean prisons.

>PARIS: Maybe they commit more crimes.

Attached: MV5BNWQyNjBhZjItNmQyMy00MTBmLWIwM2MtMjkyMDMwODQ4NjI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDUxMTg@._V1_.jpg (935x718, 106.83K)

#CancelParis

>Jeffery: What's this mean about no Klingon friends?

>The Doctor: Exactly that. They're a bad influence on you. They're prone to violence, they keep you out 'til all hours...Why don't you find some nice Vulcan friends?

Attached: voy-reallife2.jpg (400x218, 62.43K)

to trek!

Attached: MEGAPINTtrek.jpg (474x474, 34.55K)

Attached: Begora.jpg (692x530, 23.64K)

Paris was brutal he gave no fucks really.

>To- t-to, uh… to… Juhroosrael

Attached: 26ED52B5-2E15-4C59-95BA-30FEE530636A.jpg (1544x1518, 1.22M)

Picard isn't bad because of the actors, it is bad because of a problem which has exasperated since Gene Roddenberry died and that's the fact the writers of star trek get worse every year.

its the 10 series format with narrative drama that's the problem. They don't feel like they can write episodic shows that deal with various issues. and everything has to link to everything else and it all has to fit into a 10 hour time frame. So it's both rushed and overly comveluted.

Why did Garak have a biblical name?
>Elim (Hebrew: אֵילִם, elim), according to the Hebrew Bible, was one of the places where the Israelites camped following their Exodus from Egypt. It is referred to in Exodus 15:27 and Numbers 33:9 as a place where "there were twelve wells of water and seventy date palms," and that the Israelites "camped there near the waters".

Attached: 1602341524647.jpg (2048x1964, 526.53K)

>watching cartoons and drinking in the day time.
disgusting

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x359, 56.45K)

And his nails aren't in great shape neither.

>Target the orphanage.

Attached: 1610946486555.png (576x432, 193.8K)

Attached: MEGAPINTtrekpu.jpg (474x474, 34.96K)

Ughh... Trekpu peed into the soda water.

kek swimming in his own piss

its not too late to turn that shit off and watch something good.

>Tom was proven right later in the episode
Wtf did the writers mean by this and how did they get away with it?

Attached: pepe.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

Based on his nails alone, it's already too late for him.

as long as he hasn't chopped off his cock, its never too late. its never too late. past that point though .....there's no hope

These were different times, user.

not everything was race bating back then. it was just a story.

I only watch Star Trek on the phone in bed. It's peak comfy

Attached: inline_image_preview.jpg (590x332, 12.34K)

Attached: david-lynch-angry.jpg (480x504, 38.12K)

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Attached: 1626514784394.gif (753x184, 59.98K)

dead thread

Is it really dead or ... playing possum

Why do the acting careers of almost Star Trek actors die after Trek?

Attached: Tom and Kim.png (615x607, 735.77K)

A severe lack of promotions.

i mean be honest, no star trek actor deserves an award for their performances

Neelix's actor

I disagree.

Attached: 14E7918B-7FA0-4E2B-826D-563FFFBD593F.jpg (530x334, 123.05K)

Why does Tom look like a gay daddy bear now?
Loaded question I know, but...

I think Colm Meaney is probably the highest caliber actor all of Trek produced.
Unless you count that appearance by Brad Douriff.

I hate the geezers

Dukat was always a joy to watch. Kira had her shining moments too.

Colm is trash though

Acting is long hours, often compounded by makeup and costuming. Directing at least lets you sit on your butt and the con circuit is a livable income for a few weeks of work per year.

Attached: Ds9 actors.jpg (2048x1536, 287.46K)

How much does the comicon tour circuit pay anyway?

Attached: Precision Vulcan Neck Pinch.gif (350x262, 3.56M)

>GETTIN' FROM THERE TO HERE

Attached: 6d1ae07bd3d507c9f0f343473cab4b40.jpg (584x512, 34.86K)

Discarded.

Probably enough to live, but not enough to remove the sting of shame from interacting with the slobbering masses regularly and pretending to be excited.

They'd be nothing without the Trek fandom

Filtered.

Attached: 3453254756t.jpg (1280x720, 59.01K)

You could easily make, if you work the bare minimum, 150-200K USD/year. Not Hollywood star money, but if you live within your means and have a good investment plan and have enough in residuals you can do just fine. Most of the cons comp the travel and expenses so if you're gonna be two cakes frakes or Robert Duncan McDonuts why not do it on someone else's dime?

Yes, but imagine what a terrible realization that is. The day some insane 45 year old bitch tells you about her fur babies and how she had a dream that Dr Bashir is her spiritual lover who comes to visit her in her dreams.
And as she's being dragged out by security you sit at a wooden folding table full of glossy photos and markers and realize you are nothing without these people.

Actors should not be producers.
If I was in charge I would've shitcanned Stewart and his activist womanizing action hero retard pibble-loving ass for whining for more action during The Best of Both Worlds.

Big brain genius here would have had TNG cancelled within a year

Don't be a demoralizer. It's a living and gives you a lot more free time than wagecucking and is easier on your back than working a trade. And if you're so inclined you could pull con tail, which isn't great but again it's essentially comped for you by dint of your fame. Quit casting aspersions on a good living. Jadzia and Kira taught me not to take shit from anyone and that includes you.

And thats a good thing

Then said person walks out, passes by a fast-food joint and see the burger flipper on his break smoking and writing this post. And he, or she, realizes that he lived a good life.

Jadzia and Kira taught me that It's not good to masturbate that much in a day.

They made SMG an executive producer on Discovery and now they can't take the focus off Burnham.

what other actor can go from random extra to main title character?
youtube.com/watch?v=RJudJ9S579A

Damar

Tons of the DS9 characters like Jefery Combs, Casey Biggs, Chase Masterson.
But Colm Meany is actually a good actor who has been in some solid productions, like Hell on Wheels.

>But Colm Meany is actually a good actor who has been in some solid productions, like Hell on Wheels.
It's his penance for Con Air.

I can't stand Colm's voice