Their body language is very telling. Jack looks insecure, Mike looks uncomfortable...

Their body language is very telling. Jack looks insecure, Mike looks uncomfortable. This was a soulless marketing promotion for the Boys season 3. Jack didn't want to be there and Mike didn't want to do it, but he needs the money because their Patreon numbers have dropped so severely the past year. Expect more of these soulless awkward interactions with D-level celebs. This is the beginning of the end for RLM.

Attached: Screenshot_20220425-033611_YouTube.jpg (1907x1038, 320.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtreon.com/creator/redlettermedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are aging alcoholics
it is mostly just sad
F

They only had him on because he has connections

They should have put one of his fathers shitty movies there

>he needs the money because their Patreon numbers have dropped so severely the past year

How much exactly?

Or one of his uncle shitter’s full’s bad movies

Why do people over analyze this YouTube channel like it's a clip from the sopranos

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: 1628176885045.png (1278x886, 1.5M)

why wasn't the rapist in this episode?

here's a frame from the unedited video you stupid pisser

Attached: enedititled.jpg (853x861, 107.02K)

it's mildly amusing sometimes

the silence is deafening

Becouse it's our friend Simulator

I miss when RLM actually reviewed new movies in theatres that everyone sees.
>No Dune half in the bag
>No No Way Home half in the bag
>No The Batman half in the bag
>No Northman half in the bag

Seriously what the fuck.

Didn't they fucking review Dune?

Why would they review any of those movies anyway? They all fucking suck and are paint by numbers, there is nothing interesting about them, Best of the Worst and re:view are 1000x more interesting and entertaining.

Exactly this. You know your shit user

Becouse all those movies are garbage and 1000s of other youtube reviewers are there to give their basic bitch opinions on them

I'd rather would've had Dennis Quaid.

>This was a soulless marketing promotion for the Boys season 3
thats still way off. if they were going full shill channel they would release this video about a week or so before the show is back.

Maybe you should make 5 more threads about this very interesting topic.

And they’d make some sort of mention about The Boys Season 3 starting soon.

Anyone they thinks this episode is some sort of laid promotion is genuinely retarded.

they only review capeshit or meme garbage. nothIng in between

They haven’t reviewed any capeshit in like a year.

I agree with everything except HitB is definitely the best stuff on the channel, but only when they talk about weird phenomena like the Blumhouse stuff, the Bruce Willis stuff, or strange anomalies like that crazy moon movie recently

This was part of their plan to get him. The seed is planted.

theyve barely done hitb at all in the past year

Not true though

ok your that type of person lol

>Patreon dropping
Yeah, ok: graphtreon.com/creator/redlettermedia

That’s strange, it’s so unlike Yea Forums to just make up incorrect bullshit about RLM

You've been saying this for 5 years, schizo

Why do people keep complaining about them not doing capeshit reviews? I like it when they talk about movies they enjoy, I don't wanna see Mike force his way through The Batman and just not give a shit about it.

The Bruce Willis one was great, when they're talking about stuff they're passionate about it's genuinely good

Damn, Mike looks OLD

>autist on Yea Forums thinks he can read body language
L M A O
M
A
O

this
it's what happens when people raise losers up to celebrity status and they become has beens, and it's not pretty.
hopefully they'll have enough sense to bow out gracefully soon.

Damn that's a lot of money per month for the 3 of them.

This. So much this, bros.

It's not that much. They need to support all their unemployed friends and significant others from that.

Sam Hyde browbeating his loser friends is a better friend simulator.

Attached: sam hyde 1.png (604x675, 587.39K)

Mike - stop making threads about yourself and lose some fucking weight.

Attached: 1650640300971.webm (354x720, 2.68M)

mike needs the money to pay his lawyers for hisw sexual assault case against rich evans mom

Attached: SexAssaultCourtCase.jpg (599x779, 28.32K)

They’re pretty much runnin on fumes at this point. I give it six months tops before they’re all out of money

I dunno, looks kinda topped out. Primed for the rugpull imo

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-26 12-26-57.png (539x508, 34.55K)

It's not pretty for anyone. Everything fades. Fuck you. I hope they triple their revenue while you're still trying to suck the dorito crumbs out of your keyboard.

I miss the HitB plotline
but their other stuff is great too
Nerd Crew made me cry

This isnt the stock market idiot, their woll he no rugpull

the dreaded 'death cross'... quick, find anyone to pass your RLM engagement off to.

imagine simping for ecelebs who'll never know you exist lmao. the mind of a npc

every dialogue exchange was staged

Sure, he was nervous at the beginning but he got chilled out later. All guests are like this. Dont' overanalyze, autist.

Yeah I have been recently re-watching some of the early HITB episodes and them reviewing movies along with the more ridiculous are sorely missed. Though I can listen to Mike and Rich talk forever about startrek so that has been at least good recently.

Attached: 1650478679278.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

>$350000 a year making fun of bad movies
Kino job if you can get it I imagine

OH fuck off. What is this DEMAND for validation? They review what they want. Why are you so HUNGRY for them to say "Oh, user, you saw this? it's good :3"
Literally the worst faggots on Yea Forums

Nah, BOTW is best but you're spot on about what you like about half in the bag. You're a kino man, like me, so no hate.

why doesn't rich ask for a raise?

Attached: RichEvansnetw.jpg (816x588, 43.74K)

He lives in Wisconsin user, that's the equivalent of a million dollars there.

Scripted, and yes, obviously.

yeah Mike writes the shows dumbass

Abby, stop posting these videos of yourself and gain more weight

The RLM fans that don’t realize Jack Quaid is a Star Trek alumnae drive a stake in my brain. With that said, there were a few times they edited Jack to be an asshole. He did good overall I guess.

Attached: 768F4571-4A94-470E-BB3A-8A00E8069BD8.gif (600x600, 2.11M)

They have good editing

>imagine
>simping
>npc
The irony is delicious you low-watt bulb.

Attached: worstwheel.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

In the end, he won.

Attached: db84a0cb-c7ef-4f6a-8728-beb6308e847e.jpg (640x312, 21.7K)