The new Justice League

Thoughts on the team?

Attached: 20220511_220722.jpg (786x1016, 435.24K)

>Harley Queef

I like Booster and Ted I don't like the rest, whats up with Plastic Man he should be on it

Not relevant right now, wait for a different writer who cares about him.

Why the fuck is Damian there?

Full team is apparently :

Damian
Harley Quinn
Superman(Jon)
Frankenstein
Blue Beetle
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Mary Marvel
Killer Frost
Doctor Light
Aquaman(jackson)

Attached: 20220511_220542.jpg (1080x535, 192.57K)

Cause Jon invited him

I just want to protect Kimiyo so I can breed with her

wait did this impact anyone on the JLI at all?

I would have thought they'd get Jace as the League's Bat member.

>Harley right at the front.
I just fucking hate her so much. You know Poochie from The Simpsons? When Homer suggests "When Poochie isn't around, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Poochie?" That is Harley Quinn. She is so forced into everything that I can no longer tolerate her unnecessary presence. Sometimes they even bring her along when a crisis is happening. What is she going to do to the Anti-Monitor? Bonk him with her hammer?

I feel the only people who want harley to be a 100% good guy are the people who want to spite the heckin incelerinos
I would think actual harley fans would want her to be her own morally gray protagonist rather than deadpool lite.

Is Mary Marvel still a teen?

It was suppose to be this

Attached: BDE1F273-41BB-46D5-A0CF-453396CD0926.jpg (960x1187, 712.74K)

according to this jace said no which tracks he doesnt want to be doing big stuff in the spotlight like yes he is the official batman of nyc but was blackmailed into it

I expect Harley or Damian or both to leave after one or two issues.

Not gay enough. Hopefully they’ll reveal that Booster and Ted have become queer with each other also. Maybe Jon and Aquaman can hook up with them.

harley is bi demisexual, jon is bi, mary is a lebian, jackson is gay

Two slut villains Killer First and Harley Quinn on a team with Jon Kent and Damien?
What is DC thinking here?

caitlyn has been reformed for 5 years

Thank God it wasn't

>Hopefully they’ll reveal that Booster and Ted have become queer with each other
Unironically based.

honestly take harley and robin and one of the beetles off and its a pretty neat lineup

Right. Harley, Mary, Jon and Jackson are good representation.

Harley will hit on Mary. Killer Frost will hit on Damien.

Why is Gamora there

>>Dr Light
DC is giving us what they know we want: Asian baby mommas.

That’s Miss Martian

>no taking a selfie looking at the screen
>the actual selfie is just a copy paste that doesnt make sense perspective wise
WHY IS EVERYTHING WRONG IN THAT ONE SPACE OF THE COVER

Attached: 123162276_1085052301925440_5293698207155292960_o.jpg (1080x586, 64.21K)

is dr. light female still dr light males wife?

Yes, she’s a cuck queen. But has hapa daughters with Arthur.

Why are Ted and Michael there they literally just had a mini where they learned they didn’t need the Justice League

They're divorced I believe, she took the kids.

Looks random and dumb, Damian and Jaime are too young, Harley is criminal and Frankenstein a monster hunter. It feels like they split the difference between multiple new teams leaving one clusterfuck.

Two daughters and one son if I remember correctly.

>Harley is criminal
Are we still doing this?
Like, I hate Harley's forced redemption as much as the next guy, but it's obvious that for all intents and purposes, Harley is seen as a hero now.

But she isn’t at most she’s an anti villain, she literally bombed a childrens hospital for Christ sake

not canon.

Everything is canon though

>Harley and Killer Frost get to remain heroes
>meanwhile Man-Bat gets fucking killed and Clayface's actually developed redemption gets undone like nothing in a free comic book day issue

Attached: we-live-in-a-society-society.gif (480x270, 987.54K)

Not Canon, Joker influence and other heroes destroyed planets and universe like Superman.

Sorry user, she WAS a murderous criminal until like 2 years ago. Are you happy now?

Isn't the Justice League a little above Harley's punching weight.

She was under Joker's influence something something and is very sorry, just think of her Hero work as community service, better than being in the fucking Suicide Squad.

man-bat went out a hero at least dying to stop a demon. unfortunately hes a zombie now
and clayface was killed by the heroes its understandable he turned back to villainy

Harley hasn't been a villain for more than just 2 years user.

Was it a different writer that wrote the free comicbook day issue? Or was it the same writer?

>clayface was killed by the heroes its understandable he turned back to villainy
user, he didn't actually DIE, at the end of Tynion's run he went into hiding and left a note for Cass, he even came back in King's run as a sleeper agent for Batman while Bane was fucking shit up in Gotham.
He STAYED good for years and at no point something about Clayface turning evil again was brought up.

She's at least universal, she fought Darkseid, DC continuity and is categorized as a Justice Leaguen threat.

Attached: 1650646926127.png (646x1052, 795.21K)

>man-bat went out a hero at least dying to stop a demon. unfortunately hes a zombie now
Yeah, I know he went out a hero, the story made it very clear, but that's the thing, he WENT OUT a hero, I don't want him dead or as a zombie, I want the poor guy to catch a break.

She’s a college freshmen

What the fuck does that even mean? DC explicitly said everything is canon now so she did bomb that children’s hospital

Being on the suicide squad makes sense though, her being on the Justice League is retarded as fuck

I never understood why they went with a new character during the new 52 instead of using one of the two previous incarnations, it was a reboot after all.

Fuck that's awful.

>Mary is gay
When did this happen?

She's using the back camera she's not taking a selfie you fucking idiot.

And now is queer

Attached: 1C176DC5-D638-40A4-8751-49AEE54A9601.jpg (796x1223, 958.84K)

Who drew this?

Williamson wrote the FCBD issue, but it's not like redeemed Clayface was exclusive to Tynion, other writers also kept his development intact, he even had a relatively recent appearance in Catwoman.
But for some reason Williamson REALLY wanted this specific Clayface to be bad again, like there aren't 8 more that could easily take his place.

Attached: 1652038895450.jpg (1988x3057, 1.03M)

Booster and Ted have no reason to be there. Harley makes Robin redundant. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why we're still using Jamie. Even his creators said he didn't work as a character.

Where have you been user?

Attached: 45C0E11F-5439-4B35-9775-FC5A33F9CB62.jpg (946x1240, 967.49K)

It is okay.

Because the Flash tv series

i hate harley so much
she is just as bad as the joker and she gets a free pass for being a woman
worse than that, she is portrayed as a strong independent woman

It hasn't happened (yet), it's just one user pushing his fetish constantly because there's an actual chance of it happening at some point.

Its a dumb rumor someone made up because the shitty Shaner comic got pushed back and is now around National Coming Out Day or some shit

it seemed like he only went back to villainy because he lost hope. if the league died then what use is being a hero

What a sausage fest

Was this recently? I managed to break free from this place for a while.

I feel like Light, Booster, Harley, and Frankenstein should be replaced with Legacies.
Like, Wallace Kid Flash, Kyle Rayner, Conner Hawke, and Zachary Zatara.

Didn’t she existed before the show?

BUT THAT'S FUCKING STUPID
IF THE LEAGUE DIES, THEN THERE'S MORE REASON TO BE A HERO
AND IN A RECENT STORYLINE WHEN BATMAN WAS THOUGHT DEAD, HE KEPT BEING GOOD
AFTER ALL THE SHIT HE WENT THROUGH TRYING TO REDEEM HIMSELF, HE JUST GOES BACK TO EVIL BECAUSE "welp the league is dead :("
IT'S STUPID AND IT SHITS IN EVERYTHING THAT HE DID TRYING TO BE GOOD

I’m confused. I thought was suppose to be the main Justice League? What changed?

Read

I expect most of them to job.

The Caitlyn Snow version was created in 2013 so when the show was in preproduction

That was never going to be a official team, the solicitation says both the new Batman and Wonder Woman rejected the offer

It never was, that was just bait from outragefags

When they allow Harley to be a villain again?

Attached: RCO015_1582323282.jpg (1041x1600, 423.84K)