Phase Four:

Phase Four:

Black Panther 2 will be delayed to 2023.
Namor is main villain, Plot revolves around Shuri and M'Baku battling for the title of Black Panther after T'Challa is killed during a mission involving earthquakes under the vibranium mines.
Bucky and Riri Williams having minor roles.
Namor is who killed T'Challa , who's trident can pierce through vibranium and is physically stronger. He will be classed as the first MCU Mutant.

GOTG3 will introduce Moondragon and Adam Warlock.
Plot is the Guardians get trapped on Counter Earth and must battle The High Evolutionary and his Animals Hybrids.
Drax, Nebula and Starlord will die.

Quantumania will be first appearance of Kang and feature a cameo of F4.
M.O.D.O.K. is a Quantum computer merged with it's creator.
Yellow Jacket still alive.
Hank Pym will die after suiting up as Ant Man to battle Kang, Scott later crippled, Casey replacing him.

Fantastic Four will be the last Phase Four film and will directly lead into Secret Wars.
Villain will be either Molecule Man or Doom.

Phase Five will begin with Secret Wars Part 1&2.
Doctor Strange 2's Post credit scene is a lead into SW.
MCU "Reboot" will occur.

Attached: Anon.png (220x191, 80.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETXZaQlM0pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reboot
Yes!!!!! Finally

youtu.be/ETXZaQlM0pE

>MCU "Reboot" will occur.
I'm all for it honestly, hope we get pic related too.

Attached: earth-616-collides-with-earth-16.png (1229x1071, 119.38K)

Based Metroid fan

Attached: 1652208127875.jpg (563x797, 51.47K)

People actually still care about current year Disney-Marvel? Is the fan base really that masochistic that they would pay to be insulted by corporations and celebrities?

Care enough to give Doctor Strange 2 500 million

Attached: 1652201561677.jpg (270x290, 20.65K)

I am sorry but I do. The only movie I hated was shang chi

Does this match up with other leaks?

When would the reboot occur? Before 2025?

Sorry, but I will not support studio or production that has some used-up roastie celeb flat out declare that comics/films/music or any other entertainment is not for me because of my race, gender and heterosexuality.

I understand you. I simply cant stop. Maybe I manage to do it when they reboot.

It just seems too soon for Secret Wars.
They've already set up Young Avengers and Thunderbolts, it feels like a waste to no utilize them.

Man how can anyone take these “leaks” seriously after we had months of “Tom cruise is totally Iron Man in Dr Strange and he totally has Thanos’s head in a jar”

They don't even need to fucking reboot. Literally just build up a parallel earth with mutants, inhumans, F4, in tandem with earth 616 crap. One Earth is too small for every marvel hero so have two separate ones.

Secret Wars is clearly longterm project like Endgame long term. It's not going to happen soon, but more likely a very long culmination of their newer movies/properties including FF.

Give us info on a more hush-hush project like Immortal Hulk

>It just seems too soon for Secret Wars.
Didn't stop Civil War.

it's probably not gonna be what people think it is if they do it soon. probably something small desu.

You're full of shit, everyone knows Rocket is dying.

Rocket is the easiest character to keep around since he is CGI.

Who the fuck is "Casey"? You mean Cassie Lang?

Scott's daughter

why the fuck does the mcu need a reboot

what the fuck

Fake and gay.

dont be sorry, you like what you like, you dont owe the fatties on this site jack shit

It's real this time.

No.

Reboot?

Since GotG Vol 3 just finished filming, who’s playing Moondragon then?

You have the slate completely wrong.

They killed half the fucking universe and brought em back 5 years later, you could easily say mutants are all people who died and got brought back and it's unknown why but a bunch of em developed powers, and since they've already mentioned there is tension and hate between people who got blipped and those who didn't it wouldn't be surprising for it to turn into a racist hatred especially is people who blipped started getting crazy mutations and powers.and just have the FF be stuck in the negative zone or somethign for years.

Why was One-Below All cut from GOTG3

All complete bullshit.

Why can't Hank just finally get a good ending and retire with his wife and daughter?

OK sheep

Unh... No Cap 4?

>It just seems too soon
>They've already set up X and Y

When will you learn MCU movies do superficial adaptations of established storylines that hold none of the actual gravity of the original story? When will it sink in that whatever they build up is pointless because the entire point is to do sequels upon sequel and tease shit so that you keep watching?

Chapek just came out said just today that BP is still coming out this year

No clue, safe guess would be between 2025-2028.

The "reboot" is to help establish(hopefully) a new start for new MCU viewers, basically cutting off the "Need to watch to understand" list down to several Phase Four movies up to Phases beyond, it's a 10 year plan.

Ruffalo Hulk is getting split apart and they want the new Hulk user to be Asian, Partnered with She Hulk and Mentored by Banner.

It's a white woman in light green make up, Drax's clone/replacement.
Starlord isnt liked anymore so he's getting replaced fully by Rocket, Gamora is leaving the group effected by Nebula's and Starlord's death.

Was never in it.

Actor wants out, he's old and dying(Irl).

It's a bit of a mess right now, you wont get a solid date until Peacock's Twisted Metal series is filmed.

Just wait and see, Disney/Marvel Studios are expecting another Pandemic lockdown in the fall.

Attached: 1630499699539.jpg (643x900, 230.54K)

Please tell me they have multiple people playing Kang's Variants and we're not stuck with Space Floyd...

Attached: RCO019_1642068477.jpg (482x807, 112.65K)

What does Namor look like? I know they're making them all Native Americans, but I wonder about the costume. Is it the comic look with some alterations, or is it full on Mayan garb? I want the tridents and everything, not literal feathers and gaudy earings.

>Shuri and M'Baku battling for the title of Black Panther
Shouldn't MBaku already have been Black Panther for at least five years?
Because TChalla was presumed dead for that long.

is all of the secret wars / multiverse stuff a way to bring back rdj as iron man? or is this all a way to bring back a variant of ironman if rdj cant strike a deal with marvel?

any confirmed plans for the xmen ?

Soon avengers will be just sidekicks and c list characters .they should have made these timeless and recasting.

You could've gone with a 'Floyd in Space' joke, but you didn't, and I'm so disappointed in you

Attached: ysifCfQ5yrjsopi4d8kgycmYr3Y.jpg (2000x3000, 362K)

OP here(believe it or not).

You're stuck with him, they literally pick the ugliest man to portray Kang, plus Disney doesnt expect to be in the Chinese market for much longer so they're going to proudly display him.

Concept art shows him as either Asian or Pacific Islander.
Suit is Black/Dark blue with gold accents/bands and looks more crab inspired rather than just fish. When he flies he has wings that look like a stingray.

His trident appears to be Celestial made or Cosmic energy based considering how he can control water/Weather and being able to move tidal waves to land locked areas like Wakanda.

He's pissed about what happened to Atlantis during Infinity War/Endgame(Half of Atlantis disappeared) and Wakanda's mining operation causing issues the kingdom.

I believe the reason they want a reboot is so they can cast new actors for old characters in order to have them around but not pay the amounts needed to get said actors.

1/2

Attached: 1630083249922.jpg (1194x1610, 523.91K)

2/2

Legion was already teased in Moon Knight on a hieroglyph.

They plan on introducing two different teams, one multiversal, the other founded in MCU 616. Mutants will become more relevant post Secret Wars.

The Wolverine of the MCU will be Female, so be warned.

Originally there was discussion of putting Apocalypse as a cameo in The Eternals, but it was flat out rejected, so I assume they want that to be a different universe that the Mutant gene or Mutants come from.

They're going to play TChalla's death as a more recent occurrence or at least within a 1-2 year period. Killmonger's body is on ice.
The battle for the Black Panther title splits Wakanda as one side wants Shuri and the other M'Baku, one being the next in line, and the other the better fighter.

How are they handling T'Challa's death? Will he die off-screen?

Just fucking recast T'Challa already. Why is it so hard?

Offscreen(ish) and already had happened.

Only scene we'll see is through his aquatic suit's cameras and him being attacked and killed by Namor. Which is footage Shuri replays over and over to figure out who or what killed her brother.

There's a large pocket of water under the mines of Wakanda and it leads to the ocean.

"Muh respect" and stuff.

Attached: Hope.jpg (840x1289, 259.8K)

>You're stuck with him, they literally pick the ugliest man to portray Kang, plus Disney doesnt expect to be in the Chinese market for much longer so they're going to proudly display him.
Fucking morons. The one character with tons of variants and we're stuck with Floyd...
>Concept art shows him as either Asian or Pacific Islander.
They cast a Mexican and the others as general Native Americans.
>Suit is Black/Dark blue with gold accents/bands and looks more crab inspired rather than just fish. When he flies he has wings that look like a stingray.
Does it cover his whole body or does it have openings in the arms, feet, chest, etc? I prefer the former.
>His trident appears to be Celestial made or Cosmic energy based considering how he can control water/Weather and being able to move tidal waves to land locked areas like Wakanda.
Cool.
>He's pissed about what happened to Atlantis during Infinity War/Endgame(Half of Atlantis disappeared) and Wakanda's mining operation causing issues the kingdom.
Based Namor going to drown some Kangz.

>killing Drax off

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

>Does it cover his whole body or does it have openings in the arms, feet, chest, etc? I prefer the former.

Full body, one piece of art showed with ripped sleeves, so he may rip them off at some point.

Actor wants out and wants to join Gunn with DC projects.

Attached: SamusPantsu.jpg (1178x905, 222.3K)

What does the future of Spider-Man or X-Men in the MCU look like?

>Full body, one piece of art showed with ripped sleeves, so he may rip them off at some point.
Cool. He's a pudgy manlet so I wasn't expecting him to be showing abs. Beard or not? Longer hair or short? Recently they're giving Namor some facial hair and longer hair, as opposed to his classic look.

BTW, does Floyd Kang at least have a mask that hides his ugly mug? I'm a collector and all the high end companies make the movie versions, so I'm looking for a way to buy a Kang without cringing everytime I look at him. Thanks for all the responses too, even if this is a LARP (it alll sounds believable though).

Was about to ask this, pls OP if you have any info i'd be eternally grateful

speaking of which, when will we see shang-chi or the eternals again? What's the internal reaction to eternals' reception?

>Disney/Marvel Studios are expecting another Pandemic lockdown in the fall
u wot

>Actor wants out and wants to join Gunn with DC projects.

So they can't write Drax out in some other way? Give the dude a fucking happy ending. He didn't even get to kill Thanos.

I totally believe it OP keep it up!