We did it, BatCatchads

True love wins again

Attached: 20220511_144747.jpg (1079x1342, 881.91K)

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 20220511_160958.jpg (1076x1653, 995.47K)

please let clay mann work on something good next. keep him away from tom king.

Worse capeshit relationship. Only thing more toxic is Aquaman and Mera, and Green Arrow and Black Canary.

Yeah regardless of what you think of King as a writer, Clay Mann has been the unanimous high point of this series. He's so horny it's insane.

Attached: 202111-0000365068_800x.jpg (659x1000, 53.5K)

>Only thing more toxic is Aquaman and Mera, and Green Arrow and Black Canary.
The fact that you didn't mention Harley and Joker or Bruce and Babs means you are an absolute retard with no idea what toxic means.

I have never liked batcat. Batdudes are for super powered aliens and amazons

Attached: 1641369743546.jpg (600x408, 45.04K)

This page is awful and this book is awful.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP BY SENDING THIS TO THE DOLLAR BINS

>Harley and Joker
No longer together

>Bruce and Bab
Not canon to comics

Try again retard.

>Woman of steel, man of Kleenex
People who say this are just fetishists who want to an hero via snu snu

>Harley and Joker
>No longer together
Cope harder continuitysperg

Attached: thumb_555-come-on-now-come-on-now-63549548.png (300x271, 52.77K)

The page is awesome because it offends dyelfags without HB >7/10 waifus like yourself

if Clark can manage to not shatter Lois then the least Bruce can do is survive in the reverse position. Hell that unintentionally is a neat parallel too. Though Kryptonians are a bit stronger, it's not like Dick died from banging Starfire

Attached: 1621803263337.gif (500x280, 463.93K)

Batman is a lot of fags self inserts so they ship him with their waifu even if it makes no sense.

>Thinking Clark has ever actually fucked Lois
Oh you sweet summer child. He's more backed up than a locomotive.

Literally everyone who is not Bruce Timm or a total retard ships him with Selina but go on.

This, Blackcat and Spider-Man is awful as well, heroes shouldn't have relatinships with criminals

Those boots should not be allowed in the gym.

user.....

Attached: 1637774208121.jpg (1988x3056, 944.83K)

Heroes don't do that

Attached: E4I0ZJBVUAEzm9r.jpeg.jpg (2471x1024, 172.36K)

What? She was just acting that she just really likes giving him handjobs

They are at my gym.

I absolutely fucking hate this romance due to the way Tom King handled it.

Aesthetic

Attached: 40727-hr.jpg (1011x1566, 489.2K)

batcat catbat boatstreet streetboat batcat catbat boatstreet streetboat boatstreet batcat boatstreet streetboat batcat catbat

Fucking hate Catwoman
Such a shitty character

Why can't Batman just be a sigma male?

making it a goal to bench at least 3pl8 with a shawty in my lap

He is, son. You just don't understand it.

This piece of shit isn't over yet?

Actually gave some thought to this. There's actually no reason for him not to get married (not necessarily to Selina, but not necessarily NOT to Selina). The advantage of being a bachelor is no kids and, for a superhero bachelor, to have no weaker targets that your enemies can use to get to you. But even without a wife/or Bruce already has that because he functionally has kids. So like he has all the vulnerabilities of a married man, but none of the benefits of actually having a partner who is also a peer. Without one, and without a surrogate mother figure for the Batfamily, he just comes off as a male version of Charlize Theron - some rich weirdo adopting kids to voluntarily raise them as a single parent.

The case for Selina gets a bit stronger if you conclude that Bruce could never really marry a true civilian like Vicky Vale or Silver St. Cloud or whatever, because he would ultimately want someone who could relate to him as a fellow vigilante type. That's not particularly controversial, although reasonable minds can differ.
But given that, he would also need that person to have a dual identity, so he could go out publicly with her as Bruce Wayne. This rules out candidates like Zatanna and Talia, who don't really have an altar ego to hide behind in public. I'm sure you could always write in whatever candidate you wanted if you justified it in the narrative well enough, but with things are the way they are currently, it's not by mistake that most popular media outside of comics consistently ships Bruce and Selina.

Should had be Talia. Selina is nothing but a back stabbing gold digger.

I endorse this reasoning.

Attached: Bat Cat.jpg (1075x384, 195.35K)

>Should had be a psychopathic terrorist and mass murderer, not a jewel thief
user, I...

and talia doesn't flip flop between bruces cock & being a daddy's girl

Zatanna is literal magic. Wouldn't be hard to make a civilian id between her and Bruce forging stuff. Childhood friends never win though

Attached: 1628050937220.jpg (1041x1600, 379.82K)

I just can't like Selina and Bruce as a pairing after wasting money on Tom King's run. He ruined the pairing for me, all I see when those two are on a panel/screen is:

>Bat....
>Cat.....
>I......................................
>Love.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>Flashback/hallucination that lasts for what? Two or three issues.
>................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>Yo-
>I know

Attached: Sad.jpg (277x182, 6.5K)

I like the pairing but Tom King writes it like ass. Plus is this even canon?

Yeah you could just write in a plot point that gives her a secret identity. And if that sticks, then good for you. But it would be not much different from making Vicki Vale a superhero or something. I'm just talking about the situation as it stands now, with minimal tampering.

Also I liked Zatanna as Bruce's fren better anyway.

>thinking this is *not* going to end in another lame fuckaround
how many times have we been through this already?
Selena: oh Brucie I luv u so
bruce; oh Selena,youre alright, I guess.
Selena: oh brucie,'Psych! turns out I was manipulating you the whole time at the behest of Bane or Joker or one of those fuckin' Lame-oids!
Bruce:..oh,okay then, see ya next time
I puke ,the end
goddammit all

Attached: 9nvx73kxhw881.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

If it isn't a fakeout and you are made to look like a stupid cynical retard who had never touched grass let alone a woman that would be pretty funny I think

>If it isn't a fakeout

Attached: 1628226879692.jpg (511x600, 74.48K)

Oh wait except she totally does.

>user makes a rant about the known cycle of comic book romances that has plagued readers for decades, and is even a trope at this point.
>WhY ArE YoU CyNiCaL

user, are you a newfag, or what?

*snap*
Yep. That's going in my future cringe compilation.

No, but you are a samefag

>user hates character as a rule because of the way a singular writer handles them
Why be so silly? Batman and Catwoman has worked (and not worked) at various times for longer than any of you have been alive. Why pretend it's ruined forever because of one shitty attempt in the long conga line?

Because Yea Forums is retarded

That's a 12 year old book man.

Don't worry user. Telltale will fix it for you.

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (512x512, 48.27K)

Or hell, maybe even Matt Reeves will fix it in The Batman 2, if Bruce ever gets out of his incel phase.

why would it be a fakeout you dumb retard? the only reason they didnt get married in his batman run was because didio had a marriage ban, so he couldn't. this is a shitty out of continuity book where king can do whatever he wants.

Based and /fit/pilled

Because Batman is preferred a solo hero and marrying Selina has her being his sidekick. People barely tolerate the Robins
And Batman should be a respectable character. Sure, fuck your whore villain, but actually, marrying her? That's cringe. Nobody wants that.

you wanna ship these two? be my guest

but if they won't let Spiderman keep being married, they sure as hell aren't gonna let Bats tie the knot either.
mark my words..youre gonna be disappointed

Attached: 1631115845149.jpg (1423x1079, 84.32K)

That's a Didio thing. Supes should get married.

Literally everyone wanted it. That's why the wedding fakeout a few years ago pissed so many people off. If nobody wanted it, nobody would have cared.

>Because Batman is preferred a solo hero and marrying Selina has her being his sidekick. People barely tolerate the Robins
Screenwriters and thus normies prefer Batman as a solo hero, but the hard core of nerds who actually buy comics tend to be there for the Batfamily.

This. Normies also prefer to ship Batman with Catwoman. But a world with the Batfamily like the comic nerds like makes even more sense for Bruce to be married, so it kinda works either way

Batcat wasn't a major thing in comic until like the 80s, shut up.

>Aquaman and Mera
>Toxic
What?

Attached: Garrosh Says it.gif (638x638, 1.22M)

This shit isn't canon.

Still think the intended Tom King issue 100 was gonna be the real wedding they just didn’t expect everyone to lose their shit + the back half of the run dropping in sales

>but the hard core of nerds who actually buy comics tend to be there for the Batfamily.

I thought it was mostly fujos who are into shit like that Batman Family comic who like the Batfam

People who want Bruce to be married want him to marry somebody who isn't a fickle piece of shit or he might as well stay single

>Until like, the 80s.
Shut up newfag

Attached: img-0082-1645938528933.png (1000x1440, 1.6M)

Batman and Catwoman is one of comic's longest-running romances. Piss off.

That mostly depends on which era of Batfamily you're referring too. Fujos seem to like "Everyone is Here" type of family.

While some people prefer the Bruce, Tim, Dick, Barbara, and Cassandra family. And others prefer a different type of roster like Bruce, Dick, Damian, and Barbara. Or Just Bruce, Dick, Barbara, and Alfred.