Amphibia

CALAMITHREESOME IS ENDGAME LADS
I TELL YOU

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 249.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ
thegamer.com/matt-braly-interview-amphibia-finale-disney-channel/
youtube.com/watch?v=-egkmhWMLdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't love your friends?

Did we ever learn the Boonchuy’s first names?

So, who else is rewatching the series in preparations for Friday?

Bowing and prostrating before Marcy to make her uncomfortable.

Attached: 1617001053586.png (937x776, 386.25K)

Attached: this girl ain't right.jpg (1074x1961, 265.63K)

You think Andrias would be able to conquer other cartoon worlds? The Gem Homeworld would 100% job, but what about Ooo?

Attached: Legs_From_Here_to_Homeworld_366.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Funny how the lights were only pink and green.

Any civilization without mountain level weapons gets the anschluss

endgame right here brothers

Attached: SpranneWins.png (540x358, 226.31K)

The director explicitly stated that he didn't want to deny any ships but that none of the girls would be confirmed.

Hell even Grime and Sasha had a strong emotional scene.

And it was very weak and cringe of him to say that.
Just make the ship or say NO.

Matt is retarded and you too.

Sasha and Marcy ran the show

So uh...how likely is it that Marcy might be a bit messed internally from getting unplugged from the Core? Like, possible brain damage or something?

They sure did.

Attached: FDdHZzNVQAMOKx1.jpg (2048x2048, 448.66K)

in reality, probably severe. In the show, probably not at all

Anons I just finished watching this yesterday and I love it. Are there any good smutfics, preferably between the girl?

She's fine.
>in reality
You can't get possessed lol.

Literally just go on AO3

You can’t damage a brain that’s already that fucked up user.

The gem empire would obliterate amphibia. They have similar levels of technology and a far more numerous and versatile number of warriors. The only reason Earth was 'lost' is because the Diamonds allowed Pink to handle it, and when she was 'shattered' they gave up on the planet and just chose to use it as an incubation experiment for the cluster.

Ooo is harder to tell. The magic there is really random and weird, and they have some literal god-level beings, but I'm leaning towards Amphibia simply because it's more evidently powerful.

Idk about the Core, but the green moss blood is not a good sign for her biology

>Not knowing that Chinese have green blood.

Didn't I say I grow moss?

Attached: 1634643553816.jpg (494x535, 28.23K)

He can't take a hardline stance on it because he doesn't have a hard line on it. He likes them being in love and kinda gay about each other but he also wants them to just be friends. It's complicated

Attached: FSCC_k8VcAA-F2J.jpg (1366x850, 223.52K)

Yes, on top of the severe mental trauma, broken spine, holes in skull, and mountain dew blood.

Attached: marcycry4.jpg (1280x720, 115.09K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ

Attached: 1652046927686.jpg (482x436, 22.01K)

Matt also said there wouldn't be licensed music this time, but here we are.
Don't believe his lies.

She's fine

Attached: 1652044529452.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

this planet makes no astrological sense..

Attached: Amphibia S03E17 - All In.mp4_snapshot_33.50.854.jpg (1920x1080, 174.93K)

>It's complicated
No it's weak and indecisive. He's an LA cuck that that lives in a world where the average person is ambiguously queer.

Attached: FSQ3PmvXwAIS0-I.jpg (874x1200, 223.55K)

I still think the gems would get fucked, mostly because all their weaponry (and all three Diamonds' powers) seem to be made specifically to beat members of their own species

Say something else nerdy and see what happens.

Attached: 1637330445009.png (617x607, 74.32K)

Imagine if the end credits show Anne and sprig, Sasha and grime living together in the future. Twitter would explode

t. degenerate

The one about licensed music was back before True Colors though, and the ship thing was just a couple of weeks ago. The former had a lot of time to change while the latter is just a little bit before the show ends.

>he ship thing was just a couple of weeks ago
Pics or didn't happen

>we're talking what's factual on both sides
That's not factual. The FACT is that we do not know the limitation. Don't be a pseud.

>who knew the gaps existed
Irrelevant. When presented with armour you can't break on a unit you MUST destroy you're going to try nuking it. And when they tried they'd succeed. Cope.

>using it to move
A passive use. They differentiate between opening portals and it running on sleep mode in the show itself. DYEWTS

>using the box to dodge
Unlikely that they'd bother given their self ascribed supremacy and because they move slowly and the portal takes time and requires them to move into it. More cope.

You've made 0 points. Get mogged.

He just said it was unlikely as the only reason why they got Lean on Me back in Reunion was due to leftover budget. Presumably the last two episodes have a slight budget bump that allowed them to license Black Pink.

Melkor was the best Valar and Fingolfin is a bitch

>astrological
>nerdy
The real Marmar would be the first to pipe up and correct her. The term is astronomical.

What about the Boiling Isles? How would Imperial Amphibia fare against them?

Attached: images (4).jpg (712x431, 37.17K)

>lean on me
>kpop nonsense
It's like they wanted to pick the worst and most inappropriate songs for the scenes

Attached: 1509819189_1505975661012.jpg (894x894, 292.76K)

Fucking leave that autistic shit to die in that other thread.

Yes, Matt is quite degenerate. He willfully sidestepped solidifying a major character detail like sexual orientation in favor of having everyone be in an ambiguous gay orgy because this is normal and acceptable for him.

Attached: annebed.png (1187x609, 547.92K)

thegamer.com/matt-braly-interview-amphibia-finale-disney-channel/
Here ya' go.

Christ we have actual nerds.

because it's literally unimportant. Caring about Shipping in animation is the equivalent of asking what the Tax Policy of Gondor is.

Easily, outside the MCs their magic is pretty low key and they have an even smaller population than Earth.

What makes them inappropriate? One is an emotional song that plays during an emotional moment, the other is an energetic song that plays during a truimphant fight scene.

The calamity trio's friendship would have great if they had one of the anons here as a boytoy. user would share Marcy's geek interests, get off to Sashas controlling nature, and also be chill with Ann, sharing her early interest in procrastinating through life.

Attached: FRpvNP1VcAIdxDL.jpg (1473x861, 131.04K)

>on my way to cause the apocalypse

Attached: 1652009097221.jpg (1920x1030, 140.46K)

Jesus! how easy do you people can get hooked on bait

chances it ends with a dance off?

Attached: 1451582305019.gif (280x438, 52.18K)

It is important enough for him to apparently tailor an open bisexuality for every character.

I had to google that.

Why is it than whenever the troupe of "trapping a character in their own head" is used, they always have the friends act completely out of character? The Core was able to perfectly create a dream fantasy world for Marcy to be in, but they completely fucked it by having fake Anne and Sasha be mindless drones.
>"We were able to scan your memories and recreate your dream world"
Then why not recreate perfect copies of her friends? You have all her memories right there, it can't be that hard to make fake people that act believable.

They'd beat Ooo.
They'd lose to Modern Earth (seen in show).
They'd beat the gems because their tech is chromatic and their forms are weak. Also their soldiery are just as jobtastic as the frobots. If you beam weaponed the castle it'd do nothing but if you beamed weaponed a diamond they'd shatter. Diamonds can get shattered with pretty basic melee damage even given the whole White debacle.

Any world that lacks omni-dimensional explosive power and or hyper powerful and plentiful foot soldiery would job because Andrias has the initiative and can just attack critical points with impunity.

If you liked LoTR I highly recommend The SIlmarilion. It's a good read.

You have less than month to write and post your smutfiction before all interest dies in this fandom.

Like eight percent. Matt may be autistic but Amphibia, despite being a comedy, isn't like Shrek. It wouldn't pull something like that.

t. has never been kinda in love with a friend but not in a way that needs to change the friendship

I'd say it might depend when it comes to home world, the main defenses are robots but imo not as good ones compared to their own and not as varied, gems could possibly be easily beaten since current gen usually needed or relied on enhancers and more phyiscal tech mostly only geared at beating other gems and the best weapon is diamond ships that can form into a giant bot(I would have said Diamond powers as well but again something pretty exclusive to affecting other gems only)

Ooo and Aaa, I'd say lose 8 times outta ten depending on like situation at the time.

t. beta orbiter

Attached: AnneLickingSprig2.jpg (600x960, 72.15K)

Filthy. Maybe a thing among leisurely girls, but none else.

Attached: danteanne.jpg (1280x720, 141.68K)

It's funny how the picture makes Sasha look like the main character

Attached: FSQCNwQUcAMFteR.jpg (1068x1200, 236.21K)

>A lot of if's and situational necessity to dodge points
great job, listen to

So you got friendzoned hard.

I wonder if the castle's Shields would have supported 100 or so nuclear explosions at the same time.

Just like in my manga

Attached: The HARDEST Thing.jpg (4096x2896, 2.01M)

Melkor is objectively the second best at everything user. Also the best character is Feanor who mogs Valar and edhel both.
Reminder Feanor is objectively the saviour of Arda because the Valar would have remained tucked away in Valinor to let Melkor do whatever the fuck he wanted is Feanor hadn't sallied forth burning both the evils of middle earth with his righteousness and the boats of cowards as he went.

Attached: 280130774_1133426714119888_6713516182036518067_n.jpg (1080x1080, 70.52K)

Matt said their nicknames are Bee (Mr) and Oum(Mrs) because thais have both real names and everyday names. So no. By the way, anybody knows what does Oum means?

I wish I was friend zoned. The only girl I loved hated me.

>All In spoilers without context: Shanks
>The Hardest Thing spoilers without context: Live and Learn

So the Core is just a Brethren Moon from Dead Space?

Attached: unknown-32.png (493x275, 242.11K)

Sounds like a rabbit hole worth looking into.

>There you are, at the nerd store, when you see a cute Asian girl buying Magic cards or DND books or some shit. She looks young and her uniform confirms that so you turn to look away, immediately staring at her brown sporty friends huge knockers. You stare for almost a minute before pretending that nothing happened when you see a smug blonde girl looking right at you. And then you see her holding her phone. Sweating, you try to bale outta there when she walks up to you and pulls you behind a comic shelf.
>"You know, my friend Marmar there could use a nerd friend like you, was getting kinda tired of her trying rope the rest of us into her geek store trips. Hows about it? Be her friend or this goes straight to tubetube."

Next thing you know, you're spending your days with 3 middle school girls, usually at the blonde girls house. Apparently her parents are split and her mothers always out with her tennis instructor. Playing complex board games with Marcy, learning how to cook with Anne (without staring at her huge knockers) and dealing with a smug Sasha whos constantly teasing you and making you miserable by walking around her pool in a tiny bikini or walking outta the shower.

Attached: 1651634581687.jpg (1500x1000, 171.29K)

>A dwarf manlet got a hair from Galadriel before F*anor
>A human held a Silmaril before N*ldor filth
>Hobbits returned to thee Undying lands before Shitnor

No, it's probably closer to the Death Star sans the laser.

Happened to me twice so both times I moved on and got another chick. Wait no three times forgot about one of them.

Well... At least it confirms there also won't be any other sort of relationships for the trio. I'll take it.

Attached: FSR63wkXEAAQlqe.jpg (412x462, 43.24K)

>can't deny even a single point
user, if a nuke drops the castle falls. That's literally all I have to say and you can't deny it, else you would have already. What's the bigger "if", that the world's military refuse to nuke an overwhelming force, or that they do.
Eat shit.

Just look at it as short stories and an anthology rather than one story

>You gotta be fucking kidding!

More like Hellstar Remina

Attached: images (1).jpg (783x391, 98.59K)

Specifically the one from 3 that was held suspended before you let it free in the end and now have to kill it.
When you think about it Amphibia is just Dead Space 3 and the girls are Isaac Clarkes.

Attached: unknown-26.png (493x275, 218.3K)

Gotcha.

>IGNORE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its the Moon from Majora's Mask+ the Devil Gundam

It would literally be the most based thing Disney has done in years. Matt would forever be my hero.

I can hear the soft weeping and constant whimpers of "muh boats" through the screen, user. This post is a craft on par with the Sils themselves. How wonderfully it captures the cope of the Teleri. A monument to their eternal inferiority.

Somebody post it, I seem to have misplaced it in my folders

Attached: and-here-we-go-joker.gif (498x202, 2.15M)

The point of matter is not liking a girl who is a friend, but all the characters apparently being in this ambiguous gay state with each other.

I mean you can keep thinking that but as the facts are you don’t have anything that actually beat the points stated before, majority of your defenses were deflection rather than an actual defense based off literally anything given in the show. You could give evidence for a limit on the shield, you can’t give a reason that a nuke suddenly beats it, couldn’t give an actual reason the army would ever find the gaba before they get wasted and could give a reason reason the core wouldn’t dodge with a teleport and then return in force(your “point” for this one was the weakest honestly), the argument was already over.

Motherfucker you got me
youtube.com/watch?v=-egkmhWMLdg

Attached: e2b.png (400x350, 205.89K)

Reminder that GRRM is a fuckwit and of his two iconic criticisms: Gondor's tax policy and the Orc babies - the latter is actually explained. Yes, the dwarves continued their Orc pogrom and killed them all to the last, children emphatically included. Legolas even assisted.

>you can't give a reason that a nuke beats it
There are two fucking holes in it. Even with heat alone the interior would be vaporised. How are you this fucking retarded?
>the argument was already over
It was over before it began because you were spouting fan fiction.

It seems like they reserved the true sakuga for The Hardest Thing from what we can glean from the promos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

Smol.

Attached: 1651941915427.png (720x676, 95.1K)