DUDE JUST STOP CARING LMAO

>DUDE JUST STOP CARING LMAO

What kind of fucked up message is that?

Attached: 1630686867543.jpg (1280x589, 110K)

Maybe try watching the rest of the movie

>DUDE JUST STOP CARING LMAO

Attached: images.jpg (181x279, 6.35K)

>"it means no worries..."
>explicitly saying to not worry so much
OP is an retard

He goes from being raised by two faggots and eating bugs while doing fuck and all to being able to take on a seasoned killer lion with more experience.
IN SPITE of the fact that his female friend/cousin regularly outfought him.
The "lion king" is about the right to rule and worshipping certain bloodlines then it being about the most powerful male lion ruling based on merit and objective superiority.

Lion king had a lot of dumbass decisions that make the entire movie trash in hindsite.

Worrying isn't Caring.
People who tell you to stop caring are either taking advantage of you or are idiots already taken advantage of.
Disney films aren't exactly a place for logical matchups. Doesn't a disabled hunchback murder someone much more capable than him?

Attached: 1641710920134.gif (350x204, 650.27K)

>Constraining your mind

Attached: 5a8c24e01131ec353d49e8cc48e683f8.jpg (560x770, 120.24K)

>Doesn't a disabled hunchback murder someone much more capable than him?

You're thinking of the novel. I'm not sure if he would be able to parkour around a cathedral tho, goes for both film and book.

Attached: 27hunchback1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1799, 243.44K)

>You WILL have no responsibilities
>You WILL let us groom you when you are in a position of vulnerability
>You WILL eat the bugs
>You WILL own nothing and be happy

Why is Scar blamed for the drought? Do lions control the fucking weather?

>Disney films aren't exactly a place for logical matchups. Doesn't a disabled hunchback murder someone much more capable than him?

I'm talking about the message that is given to those that watch it.
The people who inform their understanding of the world from this are done a deep disservice.

Who gives a fuck about accurate power levels in a musical about talking lions? Even if that mattered (which it fucking doesn't), Scar was a weakling who got Hyenas to do the killing for him, and Nala/Simba were cubs when she "outfought" him, so you're still wrong.

Obviously the lions would've prepared counter-measures and aided those in need. Scar's crime was that he was just a lazy dick fucking lionesses and eating grapes while his people suffered.

Is this satire?
Why would wasting time achieve anything?

Read it again. And turn your brain on this time.

He's not the one that the heavens decreed as the rightful ruler!
THE HEAVENS ARE PUNISHING THEM FOR NOT WORSHIPPING THE ONE WHO HAS THE TRUE DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE!!!

That's what's going on.

From what I know about disney...yeah.

Attached: usnrq1fwmvr81.jpg (608x680, 134.52K)

He grew up doing fuck all and eating bugs.
She grew up as a hardened killer and the first thing she did when they met after so many years was outfight his ass again.

>The "lion king" is about the right to rule and worshipping certain bloodlines then it being about the most powerful male lion ruling based on merit and objective superiority.
It's not about either of those things. It's about accepting the past, learning from it, and moving on.

>It's about accepting the past, learning from it, and moving on.

No one does any of those fucking things.

>being able to take on a seasoned killer lion with more experience.
Scar was geriatric by then and a fucking coward

Scar let the hyenas into the Pride Lands and they ate everything. The drought wasn't his fault, but the famine was.

uhhh, Simba? You know, when he was traumatised by witnessing his father's death? It's honestly pretty sad that you're so hung up on the power levels of animated talking lions that you missed the entire point of the movie.

>the message
>inform their real life understanding from fiction
I guess if you're worried about that then you might need to take a break.
Whilst there are political education/re-education pieces of fiction, I don't think this commercial piece is trying to be propaganda and especially not one that supports the American aristocracy.

Attached: war game.png (1269x720, 762.8K)

She may be a despicable person, but try and tell me that you wouldn't have hit that...

Attached: 17326440-7361453-image-a-86_1565897240435.jpg (634x811, 99.45K)

>The "lion king" is about the right to rule and worshipping certain bloodlines then it being about the most powerful male lion ruling based on merit and objective superiority.
I thought it was about talking animals but ok

Attached: It's just a drawing.jpg (1200x678, 103.02K)

user, I can infer a lot from it but only with mental gymnastics.
If it's about rushing leads to mistakes then it's failed to convey that message as its literal meaning is quick = slow and slow = good.

Simba was young and Scar was old

Simple as

Scar was bitter and jealous and when he assumed power managed to run everything into the ground

Reminder that Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of providing children for the purposes of sexual favors to...no one

>seasoned killer lion with more experience.
Have he ever fought any lion like he did with Simba?

You have to care about a civilization that gives you nothing... because you just do, okay?

What was Scar's tax policy?
>Captcha: N0RMS

Attached: 6543.jpg (690x388, 78.01K)

Genuine question in case this sort of obliqueness isn't on purpose, are you autistic?

>then it being about the most powerful male lion ruling based on merit and objective superiority.
Scar cheated and schemed to take power, Simba was being groomed to rule on top of having top tier genes.

Kill everyone, take their meat, don't think about tomorrow

>He goes from being raised by two faggots and eating bugs while doing fuck and all to being able to take on a seasoned killer lion with more experience.
That's because the killer lion was also a faggot. The time spent with faggot 1 & 2 made Simba impervious to their wiles.

>IN SPITE of the fact that his female friend/cousin regularly outfought him.
Alright faggot let's have Biscuit explain it to you, yet again.

Attached: power_potential.png (693x618, 334.18K)

This was Timon and Pumbaa's way to help a grieving child. Imagine your father just died and you lost your childhood. Wouldn't you need some time to not worry now that you're being taken care of because your evil uncle convinced you that you killed your father?

>oh shit I was wrong running from my responsibilities
that's the point of the second act

So does that mean… that she, you know..

>What kind of fucked up message is that?
The one he grows out of? Are you retarded? Did you even watch the whole movie?

Attached: 1641769839047.png (611x699, 142.7K)

>DUDE JUST BE A NATURALIST LMAO

Attached: 1194116814_preview_maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 133.25K)

Stop being a coomer. You're just like those women who purposely date men in prison or who romanticize serial killers.
What?

it's less quick=slow=good and more
>if you take your time and slowly pore over the thing you are studying, you will master your subject more quickly than if you just learn "the important parts"

He means that she got charged with selling children, but then why aren't her buyers in jail too?

>but then why aren't her buyers in jail too?
There isn't enough evidence as to who her buyers are?
>oh but [insert celebrity here] took a photo with her
She and Jeff took photos with fucking EVERYBODY. How can you prove that everyone in those photos were customers?

Didn't realize there were shonens that actually acknowledged this.

>worrying isn't caring
My ex told me that after she disappeared for nearly a week and I thought she was dead.

>There isn't enough evidence as to who her buyers are?
Well, not shocking since they took care of that.

you will eat the bugs

Asante sana, squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: QR7pBKJJ98Q-00-00-26.png (640x480, 319.22K)

user I'm sorry for triggering bad memories.
I merely meant that constantly fretting isn't trying to do something about it, which I assume you did by asking family and friends for her whereabouts and even reporting her missing when that failed and she hadn't come home to you.

>C can beat D
>on the other hand, C can beat D
Peculiar way to put it.

>Just finishes singing a song about wanting to be king and having the freedom to do whatever he wants

its manga. read from right to left.

It's an adaptation of Hamlet. It's Tudor family propaganda because Bill needed food on his plate.

Attached: 1602617992489.jpg (542x837, 148.08K)

If he was a coward the hyenas would have eaten him alive and the rest of the lions would have ripped him apart.
Hell I'm not quite sure why another male lion didn't murder him on the spot and took the pride for himself.
I guess they were all waiting for the one blessed by god to be their ruler.
Fucking cuck bullshit.

How in the fuck is spending his chidlhood and most of his young manhood paling around with a couple of faggots eating bugs and being a weak pussy him facing and overcoming his past.

If he started to worry about the pride and his "kingdom" and wanted to go back but stayed around because reas

>Implying stories aren't how human kind has informed each other of life and how to live and see the world since forever.
IM ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
PLEASE SIMPLY ALLOW YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS TO BE PROGRAMMED BY OUR STORIES!!

Yes stupid. Her and all of her friends. Who're basically the cock puppets of the military industrial complex now.
Shit they've been posting that video of a naked joe biden beating a tied up clearly underaged girl with a belt and sniffing her hair.
This is real.

I can litterally pull hotter at the local dairy queen. If you think a monsterous woman is redemable because she provides a hole then you're either an evil cunt yourself or a shill trying to push the women dindu nuffin narrative. Either way you deserve to go to jail.

Simba and Mufasa seem like chads because all of the men are faggots or tards.