WBD Animation LEAK

I don’t care if you believe me, I’m getting paid shit so I wanna do this. This’ll focus on everything WBD is doing with their animated projects:

>Daffy and Porky movie comes out in Q4 2022. Title is Daffy and Porky Save the World. Was supposed to be on both Cartoon Network and HBO Max, but now it’s Max Original because the test audience responded with critical acclaim, thinking this was one of the best Looney Tunes-related projects in years. So they’re making it a Max Original so it can qualify for a BAF Oscar. Yes, they are THAT confident that it’ll at least get nominated. Dr. Lorre and Marvin are in it.

>Velma spinoff is coming in 2023. Will be a miniseries as opposed to a full show. Fired on Mars is canceled due to creative differences. Tooned Out is unsurprisingly canceled. Clone High reboot is still happening, but it’s gonna move to Paramount+.

>Tiny Toons Looniversity, Batman: Caped Crusader, and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will no longer be on Max at launch, and will be first on CN. WBD has big marketing plans for them, and is looking to get higher cable ratings.

>Charlotte’s Web, Jade Armor and Unlimited Squirrels are put off schedule. Three Christmas specials are planned for December 2022 for ACME Night: The one with Steve Urkel you might already know about, a Seinfeld one called “Seinfeld and Kramer Aren’t Santa”, and one involving 2 Stupid Dogs and Secret Squirrel, likely related to Jellystone.

>Multiversus is delayed for early 2023. Expect a few fighters to be replaced. Green Eggs and Ham is canceled. Animaniacs will get a fourth season and that’ll be it. American Dad will soon move to HBO Max, as a response to Discovery getting rid of scripted programming on TBS.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnd that’s it. Kay, bye.

Attached: warner-bros-discovery-logo-1.jpg (1000x563, 44.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amjUNF_R_PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Tiny Toons Looniversity, Batman: Caped Crusader, and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will no longer be on Max at launch, and will be first on CN.
FAKE

>Dr. Lorre and Marvin are in it.
Based

Only care about one thing here, I'll keep it in mind though

What about Rooster Teeth?

Batman won’t be a max launch?

Attached: C254B5F8-D0AB-48C7-B0B6-20CEC583249F.gif (271x226, 987.08K)

Anything about Pibby?

>Daffy and Porky movie comes out in Q4 2022. Title is Daffy and Porky Save the World. Was supposed to be on both Cartoon Network and HBO Max, but now it’s Max Original because the test audience responded with critical acclaim, thinking this was one of the best Looney Tunes-related projects in years. So they’re making it a Max Original so it can qualify for a BAF Oscar. Yes, they are THAT confident that it’ll at least get nominated.

Kek if true

>Tooned Out is unsurprisingly canceled.
WHAT????

>>Tiny Toons Looniversity, Batman: Caped Crusader, and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will no longer be on Max at launch, and will be first on CN.
Oh... ok.

>American Dad will soon move to HBO Max, as a response to Discovery getting rid of scripted programming on TBS.
Makes sense.

That’s the one that screams bullshit to me, those are the big animated shows coming out and Max is their top priority so they are not dumping it first on a channel they just mentioned is a priority at all.

>Tooned Out is unsurprisingly canceled.
What tf even was Tooned Out?

Pibby was never going to be a thing.

Well I'm kind of hoping this is a true leak, I love the Daffy and Porky cartoons in Looney Toons Cartoons (what a shit fucking name, btw), so a whole movie that level would legitimately be the best Looney Tunes media in decades.

>>Velma spinoff is coming in 2023. Will be a miniseries as opposed to a full show.
>miniseries as opposed to a full show.
Smart move I can see the threads complaining about Velma already. Twitter screencaps, e-celeb youtube links, cross-borders, it'll be a nightmare.

Well we know the D&P Movie is true, since it was announced in 2021, but we don't know about everything else. Does it really have Oscar-potential? Are Lorre and Marvin actually in?

Good

>Multiversus is delayed for early 2023. Expect a few fighters to be replaced.
Who's getting the axe? Who will replace them?

Hopefully they get rid of Eleven and make it WB-only

>Hopefully they get rid of Eleven
who?

>I don’t care if you believe me
Just for saying that, I won't

I sure fucking hope it's not Jellystone

>a Seinfeld one called “Seinfeld and Kramer Aren’t Santa”
Isn't Kramer cancelled eternally for being racist against the blacks?

No Young Justice Season 5 , DCAU or Teen Titans Revival movies?

>Three Christmas specials are planned for December 2022 for ACME Night: The one with Steve Urkel you might already know about, a Seinfeld one called “Seinfeld and Kramer Aren’t Santa”, and one involving 2 Stupid Dogs and Secret Squirrel, likely related to Jellystone.
holy shit i want to believe

I'm here to ask about Mao Mao. Where is it?
And is Powerpuff World really happening?

Thank fuck

Powerpuff World? I know about the CW show but, not that. Or is Powerpuff World the CW show?

We're not sure, but that title was trademarked a while back, and with McCracken visiting CN recently, it's speculated to be a 25th anniversary special next year.

>>Tiny Toons Looniversity, Batman: Caped Crusader, and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will no longer be on Max at launch, and will be first on CN. WBD has big marketing plans for them, and is looking to get higher cable ratings.
This one screams fake to me. The whole point of Caped Crusader is for Bruce Timm to do BTAS without Broadcast Standards and Practices breathing down his neck. No way that shit goes to CN.

coming soon, to TOONAMI

What would the specials be about?

Elaborate

They're from Stranger Things

Any Green Lantern?

did you sell your soul to work there?

The first sentence made me stop reading.

Then why did they bother with that huge promotion last month?

He had an epic gamer moment
youtu.be/amjUNF_R_PY

That really just means it’ll be TV-PG instead of TV-Y7. So, edgier but still general audiences. It was always going to air on CN.

This, they wouldn't just do that and say "Learning with Pibby would not move forward."

Seinfeld isn't owned by Waner Bros. Discovery, it's owned by Sony

>and one involving 2 Stupid Dogs and Secret Squirrel, likely related to Jellystone.
God, I wish.

I'm pretty sure the actor who played Kramer went crazy and revealed his power level as a black hating mega racist while performing comedy on stage.

thoughts on TMS?

I suspect they will replace Gandalf and any other possible LOTR fighters.
Also, kek, for all the shit the Nickelodeon game did at least it didn't take like over a fucking year to actually come out.

this is true, but warner does own curb your enthusiam, and curb has featured the seinfeld cast playing the seinfeld characters
not sure how that works tho

What about My Adventures With Superman? You didn’t mention it

>American Dad will soon move to HBO Max, as a response to Discovery getting rid of scripted programming on TBS.
huge if true

Ok pulling the bait.... what happen to Jellystone! and DC Superhero Girls?

>Expect a few fighters to be replaced.

Who and why?

LoTR characters so they don't advertise for their competitor Amazon's new LotR show.

Disney owns American Dad's ass and was renewed for Seasons 20 & 21, if it where to happen the logical thing is moving those new seasons to FX or Freeform

He said that it's likely the 2SD special will represent Jellystone, plus they announced that it would get another season. Don't know about DCSHG.

The Seinfeld show was distributed by Warner, so I'm sure they found a way.

>Jellystone
That's getting a new season with Maxwell Atoms being the show runner, due to CH Greenblatt moving over at Disney to work on a new show

>DC Superhero Girls?
Cancelled, the last thing with the property that's about to be released is that Superhero Girls X TTG crossover, written by the Superhero Girls team

>I don’t care if you believe me

Post confirmed bullshit, if start the post with this I'm automatically assuming you're bullshitting.

Don't they just own the Fox seasons?

It did take less than a month to fade into obscurity though.

Would honestly be less believable if he put "I know it sounds hard to believe". THAT decons a leak.

While this is true, Disney has allowed other companies to produce new seasons of there properties if they wouldn't cash it out

HBO Max's The Prince was by Fox / Disney, but HBO Max was the licensese

The upcoming King of The Hill reboot, apparently doing the same thing

Futurerama was also the same, Fox owns it, but Comedy Central payed for the new seasons / licensesd to air it there

If that's make sense

How do they feel the Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Program, are they thinking on nuking it?

I have a feeling that Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will be canned after S1

>I have a feeling that Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will be canned after S1
Wouldn't be surprised, Genndy's been getting fucked over a lot.

I'm inclined to give this some validity because who the fuck cares enough about Jade Armor to include it in a fake leak? Jade Armor, which TeamTO has struggled to develop over the past seven years. I don't think a brainlet fake leaker would bother to include it.

Attached: ja.png (1000x563, 871.15K)

TMS Fag? I haven't seen you in a while.

Just on the off chance this is actually real,anything about the Gumball movie?