Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Trixie was naked

>Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Trixie was naked

Attached: trixie.jpg (480x360, 14.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/117343553/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Timmy so short?

Sorry sport but we can't ever since Florida passed their anti groomer law!

But Timmy! Trixie is already naked underneath her clothes!

Timmy's a manlet and Trixie's already started puberty.

don't do that, you'll end up in a massive loli crossover comic that will continue for at least a decade

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

>Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Trixie was fatter!

That's just vague enough to work!

I was about to say there had to be some rule against this but we've actually SEEN Cosmo make Francis and Mr. Crocker naked. As far as I can tell? He could legitimately make that wish.

Wait, they're both minors. They can't groom anyone.

Even when he became a stud on the beach he remain shorter than her, until we all know what did happen

>Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Trixie had a huge cock that got hard at inopportune and embarrassing moments!

Then i wish that Trixie has an exhibitionist fetish

>Trixie (Poon) Tang
Based Hartman

Attached: 123232.png (641x130, 67.08K)

>"He remained shorter than her"

Attached: MV5BYzUxYjAzNWUtNGRiYS00ODY4LTg0NDgtNTViNmRhMjZlYTcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIzODA5ODg5._V1_.jpg (714x480, 33.09K)

Tootie won.

Pretty sure that's the "until" he was referring to.

Attached: The.Fairly.OddParents.S05E04.Beach.Bummed.DVDRip.x264-CtrlSD.webm_snapshot_01.22_[2017.01.10_20.22.06].png (648x480, 360.52K)

Why does timmy always get so buff?

Why indeed?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/117343553/

Attached: ChipOff153.png (640x477, 407.97K)

For me, it's Veronica.

Attached: 1609709145665.png (636x478, 319.43K)

How?

The show takes place in California

probably on some level its because she didnt appear in the show enough to get ruined as hard as Trixie did (though they tried their damnest in the poof era)

Oh no...

Timmy marries Tootie in the end.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oi6u1w2r5G1tp8o7s_640.png (635x440, 276.81K)

Trixisters...... I dont feel so good

based

Attached: Veronica Pigtails.jpg (2188x1478, 546.08K)

Since Timmy, Chester and AJ were all shown to grow up to be chads, do you think something similar happened to Tootie?

Her last major appearance in the show was in the episode "Lights Out" where she would beat Timmy unconscious to give him mouth to mouth.

Trixie was hot, but she was shallow, and only wanted attention. A textbook thot.

Tootie was a bit crazy but she was also nice and bravely stood up for Timmy even though she is powerless. That goes a long way in showing she deserves him more.

>a bit crazy
Dude...

Attached: timmy shrine.jpg (693x544, 106.24K)

Timmy's three qualifications for getting fairies were crappy parents, a crazy teacher and an evil babysitter. All things Tootie also had to deal with.

Why did they never explore this possibility in the show?

(Unrelated but captcha code was 4SHAG)

Attached: SeriousTimelyIsopod-max-1mb.gif (500x378, 216.9K)

I think cause the higher ups forgot/didn't care about the other characters. Also Butch was probably too much of a pussy to remind them that they already have tons of characters to use.

Attached: 4BFE10B4-E55B-4914-BE44-B94002D6E7F2.png (3500x2000, 1.91M)

Didn't she have a secret crush on Timmy in the early seasons before they decided Tootie was gonna be his endgame?

Her love for him DOES burn with the intensity of a thousand suns.

The old characters got axed to focus more on Crocker, Timmy’s Dad, Foop and Dark Laser.

Attached: A4CD316C-9F94-4A82-8E8A-B46D010DFCDA.png (701x1277, 295.46K)

Yeah, I'm sure Tootie also grew up into a fine chad

They did, one episode had Timmy lend Tootie Cosmo and Wanda for her Birthday, but she was so excited at the prospect of having fairies that she wants to tell everyone about them. I like to think she probably did have fairies at some point but lost them because she just couldn’t keep her mouth shut

The thing with Trixie is that she got 1, very good, redeeming episode that actually put layers into her character.

Unfortunately, that was all drop the next episode, with every season making her even more one-dimensional.

yeah, that was the big deal breaker in the trixie vs tootie """"""""""""debate"""""""""""", is that tootie at times was more of a bro than even chester or aj, while trixie didnt really do shit unless she expected something in return

Shit like this is why many have said in recent year that FOP was never good, it’s wasted potential and uses the same gags over and over again.

Indeed.

Attached: chad female character.gif (500x378, 1.79M)

If you watched the live action movies Tootie becomes the hottest girl in school.

Yeah he could, it would make for an amusing fanfic to be honest.

I've always thought about writing smut fics but I feel like I'd regret writing them more and more with time.

Dude who would win in a fight? Tootie or Veronica?

Attached: tootie_vs_veronica_by_zartist2017_dcx9lms-fullview.jpg (1024x640, 67.56K)

Tootie, simply because she's apparently capable of building her own gadgets

Yeah but they're all made for spying on Timmy. What is spyware gonna do?

Not having invented weapons by no way means she's incapable of making them.

Attached: tootie_ninja_of_love_by_zartist2017_dd8btix-fullview.png (744x655, 15.87K)

>"Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Trixie would take off all her clothes when she sees me!"

Did that ever go anywhere?

watched an episode earlier about Timmy making a wish to “be wanted by everyone” and it works, though predictably enough that also includes Law enforcement lists. if Timmy just wishes for ‘I wish Trixie wanted me”, then he’d have found the loophole for love, really, and would have the attention he wants from Trixie.
Timmy is dumb.

No cause it would just be obsession not love.

obsession or not, if Trixie acted similarly to Tootie, Timmy wouldn’t care

Actually he DID care when he got exactly that. Remember when he wished he and Trixie were the only two people on earth?

Oh please all she has is this dinky yaoi paddle.

Attached: LightsOut177.jpg (720x544, 54.48K)

That's one more paddle than we've seen Veronica wield.

Camp Sherwood is pretty close already.

What's that?

>yaoi paddle.
Kek

Attached: fujo tootie.jpg (720x544, 48.49K)