ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE CinemaCon Footage Description

>The footage starts in Gwen Stacy's dimension, then shifts to Miles Morales' dimension. After the two get together, Gwen returns to Earth-65 and sneaks back in her house. Her father, police captain George Stacy, tells her, "We caught a break in the Spider-Woman case." It's obvious that she and dad have a strained relationship. The Vulture is then seen attacking in the city, prompting Gwen to change into her Spider-Gwen costume. Her father is already on the scene and tells fellow officers to look out for Spider-Woman. He then gets webbed to his car. Gwen keeps him safe and runs inside to fight Vulture.

>Vulture looks wild. He's sepia toned and doesn't match her animation style, looking like an Italian Renaissance sketch of a gladiator. He also has a funny Italian accent. Suddenly, a portal opens and Spider-Man 2099 appears (also in a different animation style) and proceeds to beat Vulture down.

>It's revealed that the end of first movie messed up the multiverse and bad guys are getting shot into the wrong dimensions. Spider-Man 2099 calls for back-up, while another portal opens up, and Jessica Drew comes out on a motorcycle. She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe. A helicopter crashes into a building and all three Spider characters use webs to stop it from hitting the ground and killing everyone. Gwen is then cornered by her father, saying she's under arrest for the murder of Peter Parker. She then removes her mask to reveal that she is his daughter and he's both shocked and heartbroken. He begins to read her Miranda rights. Suddenly, Spider-Man 2099 and Jessica Drew save her. They agree to take her through their portal to stop the other Spidey's fixing the multiverse.

Attached: Spiderverse.jpg (1068x580, 198.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/spiderman-spider-verse-2-footage-gwen-vulture-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The footage then cuts to Earth 610, Miles' universe. He's late for a meeting with his parents and a student advisor. He's got a B in Spanish and has missed a bunch of classes. He wants to go to Columbia U, but his mom wants him to stay in Brooklyn. He wants to study dark matter and "learn how to travel to other dimensions" with his dad saying, "that sounds like a fake job." Miles' Spider-sense goes off suddenly and he has to leave. Miles' dad also has to leave because he gets a call on his radio of a supervillain disturbance. The guidance counselor tells Miles' mom, "He's lying to you and I think you know it."

screenrant.com/spiderman-spider-verse-2-footage-gwen-vulture-fight/

Attached: Spiderverse.jpg (1920x1080, 73.39K)

>She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.
I guess Yea Forums was right to be outraged when she was casted.

>She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.
I hope this is true because it's my fetish.

Literally everyone called it the second it happened, these things are so obvious nowadays that anyone saying "just wait and see before complaining" is either being wilfully ignorant or intentionally acting in bad faith

Attached: 12570.png (850x450, 176.07K)

>Jessica Drew comes out on a motorcycle. She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.

Honestly, I'm kinda into this idea. It's definitely a spider type we haven't seen before.

>comes out on a motorcycle. She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.
This reads like a Yea Forums shitpost

Attached: 1642454851522.jpg (251x260, 11.32K)

>He's got a B in Spanish and has missed a bunch of classes.

Miguel gonna help Miles turn that B into an A.

This is the first time I'm hearing about any of this and I think that you're just a sad nobody that wants to blame his failings on the fact that a black character exists somewhere. Hope that helps.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1602696732991.gif (2034x1491, 48.26K)

>A helicopter crashes into a building and all three Spider characters use webs to stop it from hitting the ground and killing everyone.
But Jessica Drew doesn't use webs

That's it? That's the best you've got?

No wonder your father is disappointed in you.

I think it's strange that everything is doing multiverse stories and Yea Forums still can't wrap their heads around the idea that things can be different.
Jessica Drew isn't a female clone of Peter either. Except for the time she was.

>ring ring

But why even use the name Jessica Drew if she's not only black but also seems to have different powers?

At what point does she just start being Jessica Drew in name only?

>let's do a multiverse story!
>"cool so what concepts will you be exploring with this premise"
>my personal political agenda
You don't see how people might find that boring, uninteresting, grating, disingenuous, waste of potential, etc? Try taking a step back once in a while.

Attached: 1581.jpg (450x338, 23.18K)

>inb4 garbage clickbait youtubers start reporting on this baseless bullshit as fact

Attached: gorgon radsley.jpg (735x393, 31.44K)

NTA but come on man, at least tell him to dilate? Jesus fuck, when did anons insults become so shit. Fucking hell man I would have at least told him "Fucking end yourself you kid fucking, salad dodging, semen chugging subhuman. I sincerely hope your asshole gets blossomed by an aids infected cactus. "

Attached: 1648900157646.jpg (1920x1080, 123.36K)

What political agenda is being pushed here?

Niggers exist.

Nice dubs

Same one from the first movie

Attached: 160086.png (1600x930, 775.86K)

>She's a pregnant black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe. A helicopter crashes into a building
Couldn't even do the dumb fetish thing right

Attached: fdf3507537cd60c79a5fa50a2549e576-800.jpg (455x720, 98.13K)

>"Fucking end yourself you kid fucking, salad dodging, semen chugging subhuman. I sincerely hope your asshole gets blossomed by an aids infected cactus. "

It's creative, but ultimately rambling and just repeats the same hit over and over. Here's the issue: staring with kill yourself/end yourself. It's just weak sauce, bland shit to start with.

So, the political agenda is acknowledging that non-whites exist alongside whites? Isn't that just reality?

No just read the image, it holds all the secrets

>But why even use the name Jessica Drew if she's not only black but also seems to have different powers?
Ultimate Jessica Drew had organic webs, just FYI.
More importantly, The last movie included a Japanese schoolgirl from the year 3145 that has a psychic link to a spider that lives inside a mecha her father made.
None of you faggots had a problem with that.
But the second a black person shows up it's suddenly 'but why? must be an agenda!'
I know the cognitive dissonance and double standards fly with your grandma on facebook but it's still utter faggotry.

>with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.

doesn't Misty Knight already exist? Why not use her?

Keep being a bad faith agitator, that is surely going to draw everyone to your righteous cause!

>So, the political agenda is acknowledging that non-whites exist alongside whites?
Always has been. But Asians get a pass on Yea Forums. Especially when they're underaged girls.

Because Sony doesn't have the rights to her and it'd make no sense for her to be in this story besides?
Does Ashley Barton also trigger you guys? Just kidding I know she does.

Desu Spidey was meant to be (You), Stan Lee specified that Peter can't be anything other than white so I guess Lord and Miller wanted their own playground with random retarded Spidey stuff. Wonder if they'll bring up Mayday, Kaine or Ben Riley in this one or what ifs like Flash or Betty Brant.

Attached: 20210108_122731.jpg (624x921, 289.59K)

Hm, fair enough. Still it's a fun staple that I couldn't resist using

Let's say they make a Spider-Verse movie where every Spider-Man is white and male, but literally every other character is non-white, all the supporting characters and civilians are various shades of yellow and brown and there's not a single mayo among them. Does that movie fail to acknowledge non-whites exist alongside whites? Would it trigger anyone?

N

>Desu Spidey was meant to be (You),
But only if (You) are white.

>Desu Spidey was meant to be (You)
So he failed and Bendis had to make another one specifically for black men? Why the preferential treatment, damn.

Attached: 988.jpg (736x487, 81.22K)

>Does that movie fail to acknowledge non-whites exist alongside whites?
No.
>Would it trigger anyone?
Yes. We'd still be having these threads. Since in this scenario the love interest would be non white and that's "race mixing propaganda" according to Yea Forums's snowflakes.

Honestly if they just made Miles' backstory be that he stole the suit from Peter I wouldn't have any problem with the character.

>No.
So why doesn't anyone try making them like that? Why always raceswap existing white characters or invent characters who are nothing but colorswaps? Literally every single time it's one of these two and it hasn't been my suggestion even once, seem like a series of crazy coincidences to me.
>Yes.
Nah you don't even need a love interest, no one watches Spider-Man for that.

>Jessica Drew comes out on a motorcycle. She's a pregnant
YES
>black lady with a big afro, rocking a 70s vibe.
NO

Can 3fps-verse do ANYTHING right?

Nowadays the doomsday scenarios are tamer than the actual things, I believe it.

>Why the preferential treatment
Miles isn't even the only Black Spider-man
And there's at least five Asian ones.
How come we don't have a bunch of threads complaining about how Takuya Yamashiro is ruining the brand and not what Lee intended?
Oh, might it be because blacks live rent free in all your heads?

How come we don't have a bunch of Spider-Man movies, games, cartoons, books focusing on Takuya Yamashiro and no one else? Only Miles gets them? Oh, might it be because blacks live rent free in white guilt liberal creator heads?

>Nah you don't even need a love interest, no one watches Spider-Man for that.
Go tell that to the currently 173 post thread crying that Peter is a cuck now because Mary Jane is in a relationship with someone else. Or the guy that shows up in these threads to shill Gwen/Miles because he gets off on the blacked fetish shit.

>spider-man movie
>Spider-man nowhere to be found
God do I hate you bendis faggots

>Hawkeye plowed Pete’s half black teenage daughter to produce Ashley
>she calls herself spider-bitch
Ashley is great, she’s got spider powers and should have inherited the Barton marksmanship gene.

Or maybe because black people being heroes is the most laughable thing Marvel has ever come up with.

>How come we don't have a bunch of Spider-Man movies, games, cartoons, books focusing on Takuya Yamashiro and no one else?
Takuya is the one with his own series, remember? Oh wait you're probably from Yea Forums so you'd be more familiar with Aaron Aikman probably.
Or just wait, seeing as how Supaidaman is supposedly in ITSV2. You can make more threads seething about black people existing in the meantime. I know how much they mean to you.

I mean, it was more than that. Most superhero comics before Spidey had teenagers/kids be the heroes' friend or sidekick. Even Billy Batson transformed into an adult when he was actively superheroing.
Spidey was a young guy who struggled with shit like money issues, relataionships, balancing work life with his own aspirations, constantly juggling them all and having his own triumphs and pains. Him and the Fantastic Four were amazing for their own reasons kinda changed how superheroes are viewed. There's some aspect of Peter lots of people can relate to
>pushing people away when you struggle
>having bad luck at the worst of times
>failing to come to the expectations you've set to yourself
It's the reason why Spideyfags are really defensive of Peter, he's kind of an extension of themselves because they can't see themselves as Batman, Bruce Wayne or the Punisher or whatever but they can see themselves as a smart guy from Queens who made some mistakes but his trying his hardest who by luck ends up as a superhero.
That kind of logic ends up with
>Spidey but blond and turns into a villian
>Spidey if he edgy but well meaning
>Spidey if he tomboy mallgirl gf
>Spidey if he Hispanic/Irish and cyberpunk
>Spidey if he goopy black and edgy

This is Yea Forums, you expect people to be nice and polite?

But he is a cuck, and it's terrible.

>one 40 year old region specific TV series and one movie cameo
>is equal to a #2 mandatory spot in every single thing related to Spider-Man for almost the 10 years straight and several high budget high profile #1 spots with only more to come
Lol keep that bad faith coming, you're only helping my case

Attached: 292bc591b.jpg (774x543, 30.19K)

>Jessica Drew
>pregnant
>blackwashed
This isn't your everyday wokeness. This is...ADVANCED WOKENESS.

baseless claims don't require an actual answer

Thing is I agree with all of the stuff about how Spider-man is meant to be a youth superhero with youth problems like money issues and relationships and that ultimately he's just a guy from queens that still has to make rent.
Those qualities are universal and unrelated to race or gender or anything else.
But that's not what these threads are, and its disingenuous to say otherwise. These threads are "Spider-man can't be black, black people can't read!" or "Peter can't have problems! That means they're saying white men are weak! I'm being genocided by marxists!"

Oh good. Another reason for black women to go full Krakoa with their babies.

I recorded the whole 15 minutes and no before you ask I am not sharing it

Desu that's because Sony wants their own Spider-Man shit without being MCU. I mean they made fucking MORBIUS and want to have him parading around as the flagship of their Spider-Man films without Spidey after the two Venom movies they made.
Desu, I've given up on trying to get people to like Spider-Verse because of it. I like talking about Peter occasionally though and these threads bring him up a lot so I'll usually pop in for any fanart posted or talking about Parker.
Lol, could you at least take a screencap of a still frame so we could seethe over you properly?

don't care still never seeing it

>"Spider-man can't be black, black people can't read!"
Nice strawman, I was a neutral observer up until this point but your comical misrepresentation of the issue has pulled me to your side, just say the word and I'll do anything you command you captain of righteousness!

We haven't seen it because it's really fucking stupid. It could only exist in this retarded ass timeline we're living in.
You'd suck the shit out of Sony's sewage system if you thought for an instant it would piss of the Cons. Disingenuous little shits like you are why we're in the cultural nadir, because you can't pull your heads out of your asses long enough to notice the obvious trends.

Attached: 1646272443062.jpg (500x555, 122.33K)

>"Spider-man can't be black, black people can't read!"
This is objectively true though.

>Let's say they make a Spider-Verse movie where every Spider-Man is white and male

Attached: spider-man-no-way-home-1200.jpg (1200x667, 45.9K)

>We haven't seen it because it's really fucking stupid.

What is stupid about it?

>spider-man movie with spider-man in it
Highest grossing spider-man movie
>spider-man movie without spider-man in it
lowest grossing spider-man movie

really makes you think

pregnant woman on a motorcycle?

Garfield is Jewish actually.

>the Gwen/George incest fanart renaissance is upon us

Thank you, Jesus.

Attached: X.png (838x1355, 756.78K)

Morbius?

And it triggered everyone here.

Attached: garfield.jpg (640x360, 241.87K)

>How come we don't have a bunch of threads complaining about how Takuya Yamashiro is ruining the brand and not what Lee intended?
Because there’s not a video game, comics, movies, animated movies, licensed products and more all trying to make me like a character JUST because he’s black, and if I don’t like him it’s because he’s black, and don’t tell me that’s not what is happening when every news article about him is talking about how it’s a big diversity win. I can’t express my proper frustration with how much this character is; if I say it’s about the race, I’m racist, if I say it’s not, I’m lying and racist. So all Miles Morales is is just a big fat shit-test, and finally FINALLY we get a movie that makes him a real character, and some of these fucking vultures want to add the sassy afro bitch in everything and all ‘LOOK AT THIS WHITE GIRL FUCKING THIS BLACK MAN’ and I’m tired. I’m tired of the shit-tests, I’m tired of the quotas, tired of cities burning down because people can’t fucking listen to cops or lawyers or whatever reason we’re canonize fucking fentanyl heads and pedos because they’re the right race and the person that put them down’s the WRONG race... and I’m tired of Miles fucking Morales.

And you’re just going to say tl;dr so saying any of this is pointless.

JUST because he’s asian I mean. I’m sure I’d hate Takeshi Katana or whatever if he was fucking everywhere too.

We've had our share of lone wolf Milesfags over the years, but this one has to be the weakest, most argument lacking and flipflopping of them all. He's so low energy, intellectually impaired and so ready to fly off about dem raycis despite every single sentence of his posts reeking of amerishart white, he might actually be Marlel staff.