There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God...

>There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a fat man with greasy hair and half a moustache.

Attached: Jojo.Rabbit.2019.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.26.08_[2020.03.04_13.25.19].jpg (1235x998, 568K)

Shut up satan

Kinda messed that up by killing Jesus didn't they

Just the digits I'd expect. Was this a real line in the movie?

It's from Jojo Rabbit

Yoohoo jew~

109 nations

They really can't help themselves.

Why did they get a celtic girl to play a jew, and a jewish brit to play a german?

>chosen by god
>according to this book we wrote

Can you really blame them? They face no opposition.

Hell i bet a bunch of jews could just drive a plane into a building or something and kill 3000 goyim and no one would do anything.

i wish i had jewish gf

>literally killed god

Sure thing babe. Thats why you've been kicked out of every country you've stepped foot in, and why you have been marrying your siblings for the past 2 thousand years. Now go make me a sammich jew devil.

>We were chosen by God

WERE being the operative word.

That's the genius of the Jews. They never ACTUALLY killed Jesus. He arose three days later. At most they would be charged with attempted murder.

They've already done that twice.

ha

First time I laughed at this dumb meme.

Is this /ss/?

I always thought it was interesting how they started doing all the same shit everyone else does as soon as they got a nation-state of their own.

>I always thought it was interesting how they started doing all the same shit everyone else does as soon as they got a nation-state of their own.
Which other countries require a DNA test to prove your racial purity before you're allowed to permanently settle there?

Isn't Jesus' whole thing that he died on purpose to redeem everyone's sins? Because in that case why would you be angry at the people who killed him? He had to die somehow.

Them being worse than usual doesn't really undermine my point.

>can't open a wooden door
>There are no weak Jews

if there was a country who did the same but for white people you would be saying BASED

Is this actual dialogue?

>He had to die somehow
True but Satan was gonna kill him anyhow. Jews killed him because they only cared about respect money and power. They didn't care about god's message and certainly didn't want to help anyone just like today

underrated reference

Attached: auschwitz26.jpg (504x338, 37K)

I would say they would get away with Battery. In 6 months they are out picking trash

Any group in power would've killed the guy building a popular revolt against them

>Masterrace bad
>Chosen people good

Attached: 1377338166148.png (183x200, 90K)

>kike propaganda movie with prokike dialogue
imagine that

In reality the Jews just went to their own slaughter with no resistance, a fact that has been very shameful for them ever since.

lived a sinless life to suffer and die for our sins so that all who believe on the Son of God, Jesus Christ shall be saved in the last days

That's true but it was god's son. Can't win against god

They fell for the ole "free shower" gag.

It makes perfect sense if you just payed attention in your holocaust class

yes

Right, so jesus not getting murdered equals no sins getting pardoned, so why be angry at the murderers?

Imagine you're looking for a flatmate and this guy shows up seems alright but you find out he's been kicked out of more than 100 similar arrangements because the people there didn't like him. Do you think that it's because everyone else was jealous or part of some big conspiracy against him, or that the guy is just an asshole.

They just can't help themselves when you advertise as "free".

ahem

Attached: jewishexpulsion.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Attached: Thomasin McKenzie.webm (750x956, 3M)