Come up with an elaborate invasion plan millions of years in the making for some reason

>Come up with an elaborate invasion plan millions of years in the making for some reason
>even come up with a plan to terraform the planet to make it habitable
>die not even a week in because you forgot the planet had germs
What the fuck were they expecting? They had force field technology but went out into the atmosphere ass naked?

Attached: wotwalien.jpg (600x336, 32K)

the martians were such cuties in this movie

Why didn’t they have iron man suits?

The marketing campaign for the movie was the real kino.

The director was retarded

I wanna fuck that aliens mouth bros try and stop me

Why would anybody stop you?

Was it germs? I thought the animals were somehow able to penetrate their shields and fuck up with the machines which made them vulnerable to weapons and pathogens?

No. Germs killed them in the book, germs killed them in the movie. At least the book was good, 90% of this movie is the Ruse Cruise running from things and 10% Barn scene.

To be honest many historical wars were lost by retarded reasons.

to me the ending implied that they didnt have germs on their planet at all because god only put them on earth or something.

because otherwise the movie wouldn't had a happy ending

Attached: 217351745132741234.png (1923x1040, 1.32M)

Yet they knew about earth enough to predict the evolution of humanity and that they needed their blood for the terraforming plants.

>Come up with an elaborate invasion plan decades in the making for some reason
>even come up with a plan to take over the region to make it habitable for Germanics
>die not even a few months in because you forgot the region had snow
What the fuck were they expecting? They had woolen uniforms but went out into the snow ass naked?

Attached: dead-german-soldier-near-stalingrad-1943-CPM84B.jpg (1300x1259, 235K)

>super advanced alien civilization capable of interplanetary travel
>the same as retarded krauts

the colonization plan was drafted by Ridley Scott

>most powerful beings in the universe defeated by some of the smallest organisms.
it's pottery

>traveling 1000 miles to invade a nearby country
>the same as traveling across the Galaxy to invade a foreign planet

The aliens of this movie were scary

He was making the point that plenty of military endeavors have failed because of dumb mistakes. We know nothing about the aliens other than they needed earth and were willing to kill the entirety of its natural biosphere to get it. At the very least this implies desperation, there's a lot of reasons it could've gone down like it did.

What, like squirrels? Pigeons? WEW LAD

Um, excuse me. I do believe it's called poetry and not pottery. Pottery is when you make cups and other assorted dishware from clay.

>Literally an early winter

Just to fuck with us. What a nice guy,eh?

>90% of this movie is the Ruse Cruise running from things
kino and kino trips

Unironically the aliens didn't account for AIDs when they were blasting human blood everywhere.